I Wish.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by MT_Pitcher
I wish parts of me didn't feel empty....

I wish that you didnt feel like that...and know that your posts brighten my shitty days at times...:kiss:

I wish to send thanks to all that sent me wishes for my son's health and recovery.:rose:

He is home and doing ok, but has lots of neck pain though all the xrays and ct-scan were clear.

I told him I was going to call him Evel Knievel.LOL He just laughed, but he did not laugh at the fact that his bike is totaled.:(

I wish everyone a nice weekend.

Icey:rose:

Last edited:
Re: Re: I Wish.....

whspr said:
I wish for world peace...

I wish for next Thursday to be here...

I wish I was with him :rose: :rose:

I wish for next weekend to be here and never end...wrapped in her loving embrace. Knowing that it will end, I wish the time was here for us to be together forever... :kiss: :heart: :rose:

I wish everyone, everywhere could feel our love...for there would be no more war, hunger or sadness. :rose: :rose:

I wish that I had golden wand
to wave above the blue
a stick of psychic fantasy
would make all dream be true

I wish that I could kiss your mind
there daemon ex-orcise
replace the sad of lonely
with childlike sparkled eye

I wish that I could wish your wish
be wizard to your soul
relight the burning inner fire
and flame, to make you whole

Iwish I wish, I wish I wish
that I, could wish your dream
to set you free in paradise
there ride a silver beam.

BD 08/07/04

Last edited:
:rose:
I wish for world peace
I wish people could get along
Wish happiness and peace on Lit
Every ones wishes come true.
I wish not to feel alone and to feel loved

babycake190 said:
I wish for world peace
I wish people could get along
Wish happiness and peace on Lit
Every ones wishes come true.
I wish not to feel alone and to feel loved

I wish you knew just how much you are loved. *hug*

Re: Re: Re: I Wish.....

69forever said:
I wish for next weekend to be here and never end...wrapped in her loving embrace. Knowing that it will end, I wish the time was here for us to be together forever... :kiss: :heart: :rose:

I wish everyone, everywhere could feel our love...for there would be no more war, hunger or sadness. :rose: :rose:

My wish is to remember the look in his eyes that I see when he first looks at me....forever

I wish love like this wasn't so scarce....:heart:

I wish to make all his wishes come to true....:rose:

Re: Re: Re: Re: I Wish.....

whspr said:
My wish is to remember the look in his eyes that I see when he first looks at me....forever

I wish love like this wasn't so scarce....:heart:

I wish to make all his wishes come to true....:rose:
good luck,you two.
My wish is for everyone to have someone special to share their love with. I think whsper and jenny 69 both come from a special place. Check her clothes tag when you get there 69, when I checked jennys,it said

made-in-heaven-logo-stamp.jpg

Re: Re: Re: I Wish.....

69forever said:

I wish that magical 1st time never had to end for anyone ,it's so precious ,I still remeber the 1st time Dracoa got off the bus here where I live and so does he now ..I so wanted to go 'attack ' him looking so devilishly sexy in his trenchcoat,mmmmm

Now almost 2 yrs later all I can do is wish that it will never end cause the Love only gets stronger ,however it IS a lot of work ,well worth it tho...going on 2 yrs since we 1st met..last night he said he always wants to wake up next to me and be able to look into my beautiful blue eyes ,He melted me all over again:kiss:

I wish I can treat a bunch of people to have the
"Vermonster" ice cream sundae at Ben & Jerry's!!! :D
Heheheheheheheheee!
:nana:

I wish that I could really post my wish.
I wish a good morning to all wishers.

~Elizabeth~ said:
I wish you knew just how much you are loved. *hug*

:rose: My sweet Elizabeth thank you for your love. But when you leave to go home the emptiness comes back. Some times my dear niece and best friend if you were not here I don't know where I would be Love you:rose:

I wish we didn't hurt so much
I wish people could live life to there fullest :rose:

I wish more people were like the people on this thread:heart:

I wish I could meet all the wonderful friends I have made on Lit. :heart:

I wish that all my friends on Lit could find the love and happiness they deserve......
And I wish the people in their R/L could see them the way we can..

I wish for things to go great for my daughter tomorrow as she starts 7th grade.

I wish for my job to pick up and I could quit pinching pennies every week.

I wish things with him and I could go back to the way they were that first two amazing months we were together.

Originally posted by Cathleen
I wish I could say something outloud to someone....
dont wish it Cate...do it..they would want to hear it I am sure:rose:

DLL said:
dont wish it Cate...do it..they would want to hear it I am sure:rose:
LMAO DLL - if I do I'll need a lawyer! lol Care to do some pro bono work? lol;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I Wish.....

omahaman2 said:
good luck,you two.
My wish is for everyone to have someone special to share their love with. I think whsper and jenny 69 both come from a special place. Check her clothes tag when you get there 69, when I checked jennys,it said

made-in-heaven-logo-stamp.jpg

I wish I could thank you in person for your warm wishes and gentle heart Oman. Both of us wish nothing but the best for you and Jenny. I don't need to check the tag to know that my friend...

I already know, because my heart tells me so and she shows me everday. :)

I wish I had him here next to me when I wake up. I wish that everyone is happy and healthy. I wish Jr. had a better day today.

Originally posted by Cathleen
LMAO DLL - if I do I'll need a lawyer! lol Care to do some pro bono work? lol;)

pro bono..never..I do a good sonny bono though.....

kidding..for you of course:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back