The Hell's Thats Coming

NOIRTRASH

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 22, 2015
Posts
10,580
The Stupid People had there fun and its almost time for Trump to have his fun with the Stupid People.

I expect he'll sit on as much money as possible and ignore every Stupid Person recommended for anything.

The Stupid People will try to submit bills in Congress.

Its gonna be fun.
 
attachment.php
 

Yes, I did know that you created fake news, as a matter of fact. :D

I do wonder, though, why you thought it was worthy of you to lie about my spelling of "irony" in that quote. Is that what you've come to?
 
Last edited:
Yo PILETTE, learn to spell then lets talk. Wait! Youre on my permanent IGGY list! We cant talk!

EMERSON is, too.

OMG

But looks like Trump filled Amazons pants with DOJ antitrust snooping, ditto some of the other Hillary lovers.

PARTY! PARTY!
 
Yo PILETTE, learn to spell then lets talk. Wait! Youre on my permanent IGGY list! We cant talk!

Stupid, as always, Jim. It's you who spells like a Tampa trailer trash yokel--and you can't do capitalizations worth spit, either.

And, since you have me on permanent IGGY, you didn't read my post either. :D

You must be in training to join the Trump gang's fake news staff.

And you're still here? You started a pity party on the AH to announce you were leaving because you weren't getting enough attention. Guess that wasn't any more true than the last thirty-five times you posted the "I'm leaving" attention plea.
 
Back
Top