Why...?

I'm looking for some intellectual stimulation and fun. Anything that's not PC.
And this forum is among the very few out there that offers all of them.

Unfortunately, I also end up being trolled by two individuals with whom I wouldn't associate in any form IRL.

Are they the same two individuals trolling me and/or everyone?

Why do any of us post on this board?

The odds of changing anyone's mind who has a different political, religious, sex, you name it, "stance" than YOU is slim to none...

Are we egomaniacs that just love to see our own words in print?

Are we people who just love to argue?

Are we people always looking for SOMETHING to be unhappy/offended about?

Are we people that love to give smart ass answers cause something inside us is afraid to be serious about ANYTHING?

Are we people who have to put others down to feel good about ourselves?

WHY?

Why do you post here?

And if you reply 'to preach religious stuff' like I think u said before; then it's probably a forum you'll face a lot of hardship in.

But, in being realistic, it's the best place to do so, as conflict, will bring light!

Someone wanna show BS her butt in yoga pants?

I wouldn't mind a looksie either. :devil:

Edited to leave:

The main reason I come to Literotica is to post stories. Everything else is a bonus.

Last edited:
Are they the same two individuals trolling me and/or everyone?

One of them is Queertag aka RobDownSouth and he probably is trolling you too.
The other one is Emerson40.

I suspect that the other poster who's trolling you is Disgustipated.

Disgustipated and RobDownSouth are quite a pair, aren't they?
Although to his credit, Disgustipated doesn't throw racial and homophobic slurs, let alone on a on a daily basis.

Why do you post here?

And if you reply 'to preach religious stuff' like I think u said before; then it's probably a forum you'll face a lot of hardship in.

But, in being realistic, it's the best place to do so, as conflict, will bring light!

Someone wanna show BS her butt in yoga pants?

I wouldn't mind a looksie either. :devil:

I'm not afraid of the conflict...

Nothing in the Christ's teachings promotes conflict or suggests spreading the good word that way.

I don't look to cause conflict, but I'm not afraid of it. In fact Christ said to expect it, told us if the world hated Him, they would also hate us...

I will typically give the gospel, if someone wants to talk further, great. If not, I do as Christ said, "dust off my sandals," and move on...

It's not my message, but Christs'...

Exactly...

People have this misconception that Christ is going to come back all meek and mild, nothing could be further from the truth...

??

Nothing about that verse is in the vicinity of 'Christ's return'.

Talking out of the behind in such a subject, not only hurts others, but deludes oneself.

I don't look to cause conflict, but I'm not afraid of it. In fact Christ said to expect it, told us if the world hated Him, they would also hate us...

I will typically give the gospel, if someone wants to talk further, great. If not, I do as Christ said, "dust off my sandals," and move on...

It's not my message, but Christs'...

Maybe you should spend some time reading Carnegie in between bible versus, because if your aim is truly not to cause conflict, you're awfully combative.

Feel free to dust off your sandals anytime.

??

Nothing about that verse is in the vicinity of 'Christ's return'.

Talking out of the behind in such a subject, not only hurts others, but deludes oneself.

I was not saying THAT particular verse addressed His return, but it does show that He is not some milk-toast man...

And read Revelation to SUPPORT my statement on His return...

Maybe you should spend some time reading Carnegie in between bible versus, because if your aim is truly not to cause conflict, you're awfully combative.

Feel free to dust off your sandals anytime.

I'm not combative, I just don't think (you) guys are used to a Christian who doesn't turn and run when you go off on them...

I'm not combative, I just don't think (you) guys are used to a Christian who doesn't turn and run when you go off on them...

As I pointed out when you first came onto the scene specifically to the GB, hoping to be attacked as some sort of warrior for Christ, that fantasy is going on in your head alone.

Nobody's bothering to "attack" you. Pointing out the theological inconsistencies in your point of view is not "going off on you," despite your masturbatory fantasies to the contrary.

Noob joins Lit to preach the gospel. (And I believe to try to assuage noob's guilt about the pleasures of the flesh)
Noob finds that his reception is not kind.
Noob insists on continuing to engage in combative behavior designed to engage others in fights.
As if this site hasn't had its fair share of "repent, ye sinners!" to last us for all eternity.

As I pointed out when you first came onto the scene specifically to the GB, hoping to be attacked as some sort of warrior for Christ, that fantasy is going on in your head alone.

Nobody's bothering to "attack" you. Pointing out the theological inconsistencies in your point of view is not "going off on you," despite your masturbatory fantasies to the contrary.

You have not stated if you are even a person of faith in Christ so your DIGS don't bother me in the least...

All I admitted to here was being a Christian AND being human as well. I've never justified or rationalized any behavior here. But the fact is whatever "inconsistent behavior" you feel is going on, is happening a LOT less than you believe it to be...

You seem to be able to tell me how to fly the plane, but have you ever flown it?

Noob joins Lit to preach the gospel. (And I believe to try to assuage noob's guilt about the pleasures of the flesh)
Noob finds that his reception is not kind.
Noob insists on continuing to engage in combative behavior designed to engage others in fights.
As if this site hasn't had its fair share of "repent, ye sinners!" to last us for all eternity.

I love to engage others, that doesn't make on combative...

I was not saying THAT particular verse addressed His return, but it does show that He is not some milk-toast man...

And read Revelation to SUPPORT my statement on His return...

Irrelevant. Context is.

You're talking about Christ's path and works on earth, and 10:34 is part of that; not the return.

Last edited:
Back