The 2016 Literotica Award Nominations: Most Helpful Volunteer Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Joined
Aug 27, 1999
Posts
20,678
This section is geared more towards authors. In this category, please nominate the editor who helped you the most in 2016.

Editor must be an active Literotica member (meaning their account is still currently on Literotica – it has not been removed or cancelled) listed on the Volunteer Editors list during the year 2016. The Volunteer Editor's list is Here:
https://www.literotica.com/editors/editors.php

One nomination per member, please. If multiple nominations are made by a member, only the first listed will count.
 
Tex Beethoven

Although I love all my editors and each see different flaws in my writing... Tex Beethoven has been a revelation in pushing my plots and stories.

Jasmine
 
For me... no question... blackrandl1958

Super easy to work with and very quick to respond. However... :devil:

Okay there is no "however"! :D She's just been on me all year to cut down on how many "howevers" I tend to put into my stories (I think my record was 44 before editing! :eek:)

I'm also tryin to get over that "semi-colons are your friend" bullshit! ;)

BTW thanks Lady Doc.

Killian
DFWBeast
 
blackrandl1958

Hands down. The lady has a PhD in English and she teaches me more about writing in one markup than I ever learned in any class, high school or college. I've learned when to use which and that, what a coma splice is, what dependent and independent clauses are and her help with my characters and plot has made me a much better author. I have three other editors, but she is beyond the best.
 
blackrandl1958 - Not only is she an outstanding editor, she is my "sweet inspiration!" I wouldn't even be writing if not for her.

Editing only begins to tell the story of how she helps me. She has helped my comfort level with my sex scenes and has guided me back to the true path when I go astray.
 
BlackRandl1958

She's the only editor I have used, so she is perforce the best. Seriously, she is knowledgeable, kind, thorough, and great to work with. She continues to try to update my 1950s vintage grammatical mechanics to the 21st century, which indicates she's not afraid of a challenge.
 
The one and only blackrandl1958

One vote only; well that's a no brainier. For me it has to be blackrandl1958. She's made me look at my writing in a completely different way, and has immeasurably improved the final offering. Along the way I think i've kept her amused with my use of British colloquialisms - 'spitting blood' come to mind.

Andy aka andyhm
 
Tough Choice

I have the help of several excellent people, that edit and give me feedback before I submit my stories. The choice of which to nominate is tough, but overall BlackRandl1958 has given me assistance with several things that I can never seem to get right, especially my overuse of comma's.

Also, I think it's obvious that DFWBeast used as many of the emojis as possible ;)

RNebular
 
love to

blackrandl1958 - Not only is she an outstanding editor, she is my "sweet inspiration!" I wouldn't even be writing if not for her.

Editing only begins to tell the story of how she helps me. She has helped my comfort level with my sex scenes and has guided me back to the true path when I go astray.

I would love to edit for u
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top