Seducing My Brother (Closed to Orgasmicallyfun)

Both women were placed into utter bliss by their shared lover. Trisha was riding her brother's face. His tongue going wild against her cunt as it delved deeper into her core, seeking out her juices. His cock was being taken on a wild ride of its own by Erikah's tight freshly fucked cunt that had remounted, taking position behind her friend. It was quite the scene.

"I'm gonna cum," he mumbled between breaths, his voice silenced by his sister reaching down to grasp his hair and the headboard to ride him as her own orgasm was getting closer.

Erikah was busy rubbing her clit furiously as she felt the urge, the sudden orgasmic release rise within her being. Her body on fire as she bucked her hips. "Yes! YES!!!" she cried out as her pussy clinched and spasmed around Matt's invading cock.

His cock swelled as his moans quickened from the tightening of Erikah's cunt around his dick. This only spurred Trisha into an orgasm of her own as her pussy gushed out into his mouth.

"Ohhhh god YESSSS!! Fucckkkkk!" Trisha cried out, her hips slowing down as she cried out in utter bliss.

Matt couldn't hold out any longer. He pumped his hips.. 1....2....3.. and his sea of seed burst into his sister's tattooed friend, her cunt filled with all of his hot creamy spunk. Both women collapsed to either side of him, all of them moaning quietly as Erikah slowly unlocked the cuffs for him to wrap his arms around them.

"How was that?" he asked.

"Amazing," both women said in unison.

*************

Decided to end this off. Not to leave the reader high and dry with what was happening with the three, but to end it off since it won't be written on again. Orgasmicallyfun and I had fun writing this but it was time to take different paths. Hope you enjoyed any and all of our threads together. Hopefully you'll read other threads that he and I write separately. ~IL~

(Edit: Guess it didn't post? Dang this site has been messing up. If it double posts, sorry.)
 
Back
Top