Very new poster here...

I'm still around. I try to keep up but life is a balancing act!! Wife, Mother, Office Manager... you all know how it is.

Thanks for being patient with me. Here's a pic of me and a pole :nana: and my full face!!!!

Attachments

• pole dancing.jpg
    pole dancing.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 964
I'm still around. I try to keep up but life is a balancing act!! Wife, Mother, Office Manager... you all know how it is.

Thanks for being patient with me. Here's a pic of me and a pole :nana: and my full face!!!!

Wow! Wish I could see what happened shortly after that picture. You are looking amazing!

Thanks for dropping by with treats!:rose:

Yup - real life must come first.

Awesome! Is there a story with that pic?

Beautiful!!

Always great to see more of you!
:)

Can't believe it's taken me this long to find your thread...you are amazingly beautiful and have thoroughly enjoyed working through your index and the rest of those gorgeous pics! Can't wait to see more!

Sure looks like you know how to handle your pole! :) nice love to see more :) Hehe xxx

Hey, I'd love to see what you get up to with that pole.

damn, you're completely gorgeous. let's make out.

I need more hours in the day to comment here so I don't have to search so long to find my thread :D Happy hump day freaks! :kiss:

And the story behind this shot is, it was at a Halloween party of the adult sort...the best kind of course ;)

There were two poles out on the patio. I was just playing around. I had an admirer sitting nearby I was playing to. There were others around but he probably didn't notice. :devil:

attachment.php

Long time no see stranger! You are looking as beautiful as ever! Such a sweet and oh so sexy woman... :kiss:

damn, you're completely gorgeous. let's make out.
Thanks, this made me laugh! I love it.
Sure looks like you know how to handle your pole! :) nice love to see more :) Hehe xxx
Oh, you know I do ;)
Always great to see more of you!
:)
Aww, thanks!
Wow! Wish I could see what happened shortly after that picture. You are looking amazing!

Thanks for dropping by with treats!:rose:
I posted the backstory above.

And the story behind this shot is, it was at a Halloween party of the adult sort...the best kind of course ;)

There were two poles out on the patio. I was just playing around. I had an admirer sitting nearby I was playing to. There were others around but he probably didn't notice. :devil:

attachment.php

MMMMM I see something that I would love to lick clean! :devil: :p

Now that looks like quite a party! I would love to get to know you and your pole more intimately. :p

I wish I had been the admirere you gave a pole dance for ... he's very lucky :D

Just wanted to say, "What a fantastic body" just discovered your thread. Guess you must have taken back in 07. Must have gotten better with age. Will start now and work back..Keep pictures coming. lol

Back