Illinois friends!

I love darts AND pool. Darts appeal to me because of the accuracy aspect, but one cannot argue the fact that pool tables have advantages that dart boards never will!! :D

I see we think along the same lines regarding pool. ;)

I see we think along the same lines regarding pool. ;)

Well, aside from the obvious advantages, one can barely imagine a limit to the humor aspect - I mean with all the balls and pockets and sticks involved, the jokes about write themselves.

I also think you'd look lovely in a pool in a nice swim suit :devil:

Trust me, that's a hot mess that no one should have to see.

Well, aside from the obvious advantages, one can barely imagine a limit to the humor aspect - I mean with all the balls and pockets and sticks involved, the jokes about write themselves.

Exactly. :D

I'm sure you look damn fine in a swim suit ^^
And I kinda suck at pool, every time I've played anyway I've lost lol.

My swimsuit is cute, just not on me! LOL.

Ok, I'll be back in a bit. I have to read an article on National Criminal Justice Reference Service website about the philosophy behind prisons being regarded as total institutions....thrilling stuff I tell ya.

My swimsuit is cute, just not on me! LOL.

Ok, I'll be back in a bit. I have to read an article on National Criminal Justice Reference Service website about the philosophy behind prisons being regarded as total institutions....thrilling stuff I tell ya.

Ok good luck!
I'd tell you to enjoy, but you'd rather listen to all the dirt jokes and weird ideas on how to use a pool table for sex.

Ok good luck!
I'd tell you to enjoy, but you'd rather listen to all the dirt jokes and weird ideas on how to use a pool table for sex.

Not really, the felt on a pool table makes for some wicked burns...

Not really, the felt on a pool table makes for some wicked burns...

Well you could be tied, spread eagled to a pool table(could have a sheet under you) and a 8 ball dildo could be used on your by your loving husband?
Just a idea.
Or ya know could make a special modded table and each pocket is a woman and each ball is much smaller and more of a vibrator inside a small round shell. And each time a ball/vibrator touches a woman's pussy she has top slide it in, and each ball only adds more vibrations as the game gos on.(Yes shots would be hard, and the table would get )

Well you could be tied, spread eagled to a pool table(could have a sheet under you) and a 8 ball dildo could be used on your by your loving husband?
Just a idea.
Or ya know could make a special modded table and each pocket is a woman and each ball is much smaller and more of a vibrator inside a small round shell. And each time a ball/vibrator touches a woman's pussy she has top slide it in, and each ball only adds more vibrations as the game gos on.(Yes shots would be hard, and the table would get )

I much rather prefer being bent over it. ;)

Anywho, homework is finished for the night. Prison as a total institution is a joke, glad I don't really have to defend that it works.

*sigh* Dinner for the kids soon, thinking something easy like sub sandwiches.

I much rather prefer being bent over it. ;)

Anywho, homework is finished for the night. Prison as a total institution is a joke, glad I don't really have to defend that it works.

*sigh* Dinner for the kids soon, thinking something easy like sub sandwiches.

Hmm I'd love to bend you over a pool table, and enjoy a meal of that soft sweet pussy of yours =D

I'd spread your wet pussy lips and tongue fuck that sweet hole till I got more of that sweet juice.
And/Or once I am done, keeping you bent over that pool table I'd take you from behind :devil:
Lol! Wow...get a room! :D

Back