beautiful pitbulls

179709_425516510865708_1672529343_n.jpg
 
I wonder how many pits were euthanized today because of moron owners like you?

:(
 
About convincing other people you aren't a racist: yer doin' it wrong. :cool:

how is that being racist, you dumb fuck? i didn't say 'Nigger", i said Nigga.

you on the other hand doesn't leave the house, so what would you know on how to use the "N' word, faggot.
 
PitbullKiller said:
how is that being racist, you dumb fuck? i didn't say 'Nigger", i said Nigga.

^^^^ Quote of the Month? We'll see. Too early to tell...
 
I killed two pit-bulls and sconned a third, a cross breed with a ball hammer about eight years ago when they attacked a neighbors kid.

I don't either like 'em or hate 'em but in the circumstances there was no alternative. The owner of the third dog shot it a couple of hours later.

The kid, now about 18 recovered but has two significant scars to remind him.
 

Been around these sort of dogs from childhood,been doing rescue/retrain with them for the last 8 years,love 'em;and if there is anything wrong with the breed,it's their farts.Damn things can stun you into immobility,all the while one of theses "killer dogs"(sarcasm intended for the impaired if intellect) is licking your face and asking"can I sit in lap,PLEEEZZZZZZ?"
 
Back
Top