Wearing cum in public

I had done this once but unknowingly :rolleyes: !??!

Long story short I had given a guy head in a stall in the a club's bathroom and though I thought I swallowed all of his semen ............ there was actually a few drops on my bare chest and tank top ;)

Hung out at the bar and danced the rest of the evening not realizing I obliviously had done what I did earlier !!

Long story short I had given a guy head in a stall in the a club's bathroom and though I thought I swallowed all of his semen ............ there was actually a few drops on my bare chest and tank top ;)

Hung out at the bar and danced the rest of the evening not realizing I obliviously had done what I did earlier !!

You have piqued my interest. What is the long story sexy?

BF wants me to get a facial just before I get the pizza delivery.
It would have to be timed well :)

I was dating two woman at the same time. One knew of it but the other didn't. I had been eating the one that knew of the other when I got a call from the one who didn't.

She was in the neighborhood and wanted to have lunch and she was waiting for me on the street. I told the gal who was sitting on my face that I had to leave and I got dressed and went downstairs. When I got there the one who was waiting for me gave me a kiss and got whiff of Rhonda's cream on my mustache.

You talk about being in it up your ears:).

Great story.

If a man can give an answer here Yes I have and would love to do it still. Actually I used to get as much of my partners juices on my face and let it dry there and go to work or whatever with her on me. So no that is not quite like wearing a sticky load right after it was deposited. I do love people who have the opportunity and do it. You are all great :rose:

Take his load!

My BF shot his sperm all over my tits and chest, I rubbed in the warm sticky cum and licked my fingers clean, sharing some with him. We then took a walk into town with his dried cum glistening on my chest. I enjoyed being able to smell him on me. Turned us both on and could barely wait to get back home and get more of his cum!

You're so cool, Elaine!

BF wants me to get a facial just before I get the pizza delivery.
It would have to be timed well :)

You should try it TT. I did this once with my wife a few years ago. It was totally hot! I mean, I had just burst when the pizza guy rang the doorbell and she purposely did a poor job of swallowing all my enthusiasm so that it was literally dripping off her cheeks and chin onto her tight, low-cut tank top and even onto the floor next to her cute little bare feet. (it was a warm summer night and we hadn't turned on the air conditioning yet so she was just wearing a tank top and short short jeans.)

It was so funny as she made small talk as she searched for money and the correct change in her wallet. The poor pizza guy could hardly speak! I think he literally managed only two or three words! :D

When I'm in a certain mood I kinda get off on telling a partner not to clean up before we go out...

I used to fuck a guy who would have me meet him on his lunch break and fuck in his office, he loved to cum inside me and take my panties as a souvenir.

A couple of weeks ago I went out with a couple of friends, got a bit drunk, ended up going home with one of them and giving him a blow job. He finished on my chest, I scooped it up and washed myself with a bit of water. It was really really late and I had to get up in 2 hours to go to work so I didn't bother taking a shower. Next morning I got to work and was tying my hair back when I realized half of his load landed in my hair...

A couple of weeks ago I went out with a couple of friends, got a bit drunk, ended up going home with one of them and giving him a blow job. He finished on my chest, I scooped it up and washed myself with a bit of water. It was really really late and I had to get up in 2 hours to go to work so I didn't bother taking a shower. Next morning I got to work and was tying my hair back when I realized half of his load landed in my hair...

love this!

Had a GF who used to love wearing cum in public, meetings, to the supermarket, dentist - she just got totally off on it.

I must admit I used to get a kick from using my tongue on her pussy before going to the dentist, but it didn't turn me on as much as her.

hi

I have gone out on train without washing after sodomy with my ex bf. the pulpy seepage was very odorous and stayed wet on my inner garments. But the general public wrinkling noses and blaming the poor cleanliness of the train was amusing to hear.

Never done it. All these stories make it sound amazing. Would love to feel it on a walk of shame home after a fun night.

Last edited:
I like to go out with her (or our) scent on my face and/or hands. Sometimes I finger her the morning after before leaving just so I can revisit her scent throughout the day.
What the fuck
A comma or a question mark after the first word would be more fitting in this thread.

I've never worn it myself, but have made women wear it on a few occasions. One girl in particular, we would occasionally go to an out of town bar for drinks, preferably to someplace that was at least somewhat upscale that we'd never been before.

As the night went on, the drinks would flow and the flirting and dirty talk would escalate until I'd finally drag her to the men's bathroom, take her into the stall, shove her to her knees have her blow me until I came all over her face and dress...but then I wouldn't allow her to clean up. Nope, she'd have to leave by walking out in front of everyone while covered in my cum to show them just what whore she was, and who she belonged to.

Yup

After reading this thread and showing it to my mrs, I asked her to do this.
She gave me a nice sloppy blow job, and I wiped plenty of pre-cum around her face.
Then I bent her over the ottoman and fucked her hard, while telling her I wanted her pussy and ass cheeks to tingle while she went out shopping. Left a few hand prints on her round bottom too.
Pulled out of her and she sucked me off, filling her mouth.
She pulled up her slacks and out the door she went, reeking of sex.
Sure do love an adventurous wife.

I've never worn it myself, but have made women wear it on a few occasions. One girl in particular, we would occasionally go to an out of town bar for drinks, preferably to someplace that was at least somewhat upscale that we'd never been before.

As the night went on, the drinks would flow and the flirting and dirty talk would escalate until I'd finally drag her to the men's bathroom, take her into the stall, shove her to her knees have her blow me until I came all over her face and dress...but then I wouldn't allow her to clean up. Nope, she'd have to leave by walking out in front of everyone while covered in my cum to show them just what whore she was, and who she belonged to.

That's s a really hot story!

Back