*bites lip in anticipation*

Happy Valentines day all my lovely Lit friends! :heart:

Sorry for my silence the last few days, it's been a bit busy/rough around here and it's kept me from being able to post much. I also have a few PMs I need to reply to so if you're waiting on me, thanks for your patience!

I hope everybody is having a beautiful day and avoiding that Fifty Shades tripe, lol :)

Happy Valentines day all my lovely Lit friends! :heart:

Sorry for my silence the last few days, it's been a bit busy/rough around here and it's kept me from being able to post much. I also have a few PMs I need to reply to so if you're waiting on me, thanks for your patience!

I hope everybody is having a beautiful day and avoiding that Fifty Shades tripe, lol :)

Wishing you a great :heart:'s day too! :rose:

- curl

I've successfully missed it! Hope your evening is pleasant and enjoyable and Happy Valentines Day.

I hope that you are doing well Fawn it has been awhile since we heard from you.

SOOOOO I SUCK.

And not in the good way. The really awful, been-crazy-busy-and-fell-off-the-face-of-the-earth way.

Hoping I can check in a little more frequently now that I have some issues with my computer sorted. Working on resolving some issues with other technology as well 9isn't it great when everything goes splodey all at once?)

I hope everybody is well and I am so so sooo sorry to those that feel as if I left them hanging. It was definitely not intentional and I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me!

i have a pile of PMs to check through but I will do my best to get back to everybody asap! <3

SOOOOO I SUCK.

And not in the good way. The really awful, been-crazy-busy-and-fell-off-the-face-of-the-earth way.

Hoping I can check in a little more frequently now that I have some issues with my computer sorted. Working on resolving some issues with other technology as well 9isn't it great when everything goes splodey all at once?)

I hope everybody is well and I am so so sooo sorry to those that feel as if I left them hanging. It was definitely not intentional and I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me!

i have a pile of PMs to check through but I will do my best to get back to everybody asap! <3

Your sexy self has been missed;)

Yummy

I couldn't live with myself if i din tell you how gorgeous you look. Mouth wateringly tasty too.

Last edited:
SOOOOO I SUCK.

I was worried and wondering what had happened to you. Miss talking with you. Hope all is well.

I was worried and wondering what had happened to you. Miss talking with you. Hope all is well.

Oh I have missed you too sweetie! I wish I could give you a great big hug right now. We need to have one of our lengthy chats sometime soon :) Just send me a message about how we may need to correspond, my usual means are still misbehaving!! :kiss::kiss:

So for the first time in, oh, probably about 8 or 9 months I felt like taking a few pics tonight. And no, I didn't have a kid or anything in that time :p It's just been a long year!

So while I look pretty much the same as the last time I posted, I thought I would throw a few of these up here in case anybody wanted to check them out :)

Attachments

• Me7-16-15.jpg
    Me7-16-15.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 0
  • tongue7-16-15.jpg
    tongue7-16-15.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 0
Granted your tongue was in the second one, but I think viewers will focus on other things.

So for the first time in, oh, probably about 8 or 9 months I felt like taking a few pics tonight. And no, I didn't have a kid or anything in that time :p It's just been a long year!

So while I look pretty much the same as the last time I posted, I thought I would throw a few of these up here in case anybody wanted to check them out :)

Very sexy pictures.

Welcome back Fawn nice restart to your thread ;) You are a very pretty and sexy young lady :kiss: M

Great to see you posting again fawnd1e. Still looking hot. Hopefully your need to take selfies and post will remain strong.

Beautiful lady you were missed.

Always love to see you around these parts. Lovely as always. :)

Nice to see you, sexy. :heart:

So beautiful and sexy;)

Look the same nahhhhh get better each time:cool:

Back