I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm willing to bet all the ladies are very sweet, it's a shame I can't have a taste to confirm my suspicions. :D

As much as I ate at lunch I'm positive right now I taste like Watermelon. Its juicy and sweet and sticky. I think I have a fruit fettish :) I just dig in face first and don't care that its juice is drippin off my nose *giggles*

As much as I ate at lunch I'm positive right now I taste like Watermelon. Its juicy and sweet and sticky. I think I have a fruit fettish :) I just dig in face first and don't care that its juice is drippin off my nose *giggles*

Ok - that is unfair! Very nice, but cruel. Especially since I was in SC this weekend.

* BTW - I love watermelon.

Last edited:
I cannot even go near watermelon. The smell of it turns my stomach and has since I was a child.

Nice to see folks though.

BrettJ in Canada

It's a hot day in Miami so as soon as I came in the door I loses all the curtains, made sure all the doors are lucked turned on the AC ,and took my clothes off, its freeing no one is looking so

Brett so sorry about your weekend. Let's hope it is resolved soon! One of the things I love here is our abundance of fresh fruit. You pick or they pick for you. Watermelon, cantaloupe, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, figs, plums and Peaches and apples. Very reasonable in price if you pick your own. I'm in fruit heaven this time of year.

mango does it for me...:cool:

April it is alright. Justine would love to join you. SSN, would love to join you in a seed spitting contest!!

Last edited:
They have cherry seed spitting contests at the Cherry Festival in TC.

:D

wow really?? You know I might have to go this year, I've never been to the cherry fest.... I'm going to Machinac Island next week, and am missing the lilac fest by a day or two :(..... can anyone enter this contest?

wow really?? You know I might have to go this year, I've never been to the cherry fest.... I'm going to Machinac Island next week, and am missing the lilac fest by a day or two :(..... can anyone enter this contest?

I think it's open to the public, but I hear the winners typically hit like 30 feet or something ridiculous.

I've never actually watched it...

I think it's open to the public, but I hear the winners typically hit like 30 feet or something ridiculous.

I've never actually watched it...

30 feet, that's amazing, you'd need powerful lungs or is it just a good technique?

well, it's 3am here in the UK, I couldn't sleep and found Literotica, so feeling sleepy and kind of lucky too to have found this place, I think that's how I feel, how about you?

Hello! Are you still awake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back