I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Smiles*

I can't say I really know first hand how "it" is with an older man as the oldest I've been with was only mid 40's but it was pretty damn good with him...I've going even with sexy chats online that older men tend to be more about pleasuring the woman and/or making sure there is mutual satisfaction..vs guys my age who really just want theirs :rolleyes:

You are very perceptive sweet girl. There are many things an older man can teach you and share with you...........

Kisses & Lixxx to forbidden places

I can't say I really know first hand how "it" is with an older man as the oldest I've been with was only mid 40's but it was pretty damn good with him...I have noticed even with sexy chats online that older men tend to be more about pleasuring the woman and/or making sure there is mutual satisfaction..vs guys my age who really just want theirs :rolleyes:

Thanks for the nice post. For me a big part of my satisfaction is knowing and making sure my lady is satisfied. :)

Thank all you younger ladies who like and enjoy us older guys. "It" gets better with age, believe me:). I am sure all of the ladies know the attributes of us older guys.

Exactly, you have said it all, thats why I enjoy making a younger woman cum, because I like to give them what they desire, with no consideration to my self.
I can help being unselfish.

Older men are often times far more enjoyable to chat with online. I have always had fantasies of being with an older man. ~shivers~ Ok, I better stop with that before I say too much. :eek:

:rose:

Good morning sexy girl......

Older men are often times far more enjoyable to chat with online. I have always had fantasies of being with an older man. ~shivers~ Ok, I better stop with that before I say too much. :eek:

I find it interesting that so many women are intrigued by older men. What type of stories do you enjoy. I have 9 of mine linked to my profile...........

I find it interesting that so many women are intrigued by older men. What type of stories do you enjoy. I have 9 of mine linked to my profile...........

I really don't read many stories on Lit anymore due to all the other things I have going on and what little free time I have, I would rather be conversing with someone in real time.

Call it daddy issues or whatever (I don't put a label on it) but I just have found older men more mature, confident with who they (instead of trying to be what the think the other person wants them to be) and of course experienced. Not saying I don't like younger men too, just that older men lately have been more fulfilling to chat with. (Plus a fantasy or two of mine involve an older man/men.) :eek:

That's wonderful

I really don't read many stories on Lit anymore due to all the other things I have going on and what little free time I have, I would rather be conversing with someone in real time.

Call it daddy issues or whatever (I don't put a label on it) but I just have found older men more mature, confident with who they (instead of trying to be what the think the other person wants them to be) and of course experienced. Not saying I don't like younger men too, just that older men lately have been more fulfilling to chat with. (Plus a fantasy or two of mine involve an older man/men.) :eek:

I have a B.A. in fantasy exploration, I am working my masters. Would you be interested in taking part in some rewarding research for my thesis? Older men and younger women go together like Autumn and football, T-birds and highways and Harleys and asphalt.

Older men are often times far more enjoyable to chat with on line. I have always had fantasies of being with an older man. ~shivers~ OK, I better stop with that before I say too much. :eek:

I understand what you mean, because I find when chatting with younger females, that they are very responsive to me, and want to chat again and again, in fact I have a few "followers". If you feel that I can stimulate your desires, then my contact details are in my profile.

new on here again after some years away. over 50 and happy to converse with any ladies that would like my company.

Good early morning to you APRIL and hope you are well.

BrettJ in Canada

I'll be doing a lot better when this darned winter comes to an end. As we're fairly close geographically, I assume you're as sick of it as I am? There are only a few good things to do in winter and I don't skate or ski ... ;)

BrettJ in Canada

I'll be doing a lot better when this darned winter comes to an end. As we're fairly close geographically, I assume you're as sick of it as I am? There are only a few good things to do in winter and I don't skate or ski ... ;)

BrettJ in Canada

Lol, I sure am......can't wait for summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back