The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, John, what a star you are! I looked everywhere for that vid. Umm, are you doing some more tidying up there? Sherry AND kahlua? I hope that's a dry Amontillado you're drinking, LOL.

'Lo, anna, Steve, Willie. Molly, so sorry to hear about the co-author. I hope they get better soon.

Andy has disappeared but when he comes back, tell him (whisper: I like them tightly buttoned up! at first, anyway. :devil:)

Is the coffee on? Or are you all just slurping sherry, kahlua and beer - Are you all slurping from Willie's er ... um, lap?
:)

Hey, John, what a star you are! I looked everywhere for that vid. Umm, are you doing some more tidying up there? Sherry AND kahlua? I hope that's a dry Amontillado you're drinking, LOL.

'Lo, anna, Steve, Willie. Molly, so sorry to hear about the co-author. I hope they get better soon.

Andy has disappeared but when he comes back, tell him (whisper: I like them tightly buttoned up! at first, anyway. :devil:)

Is the coffee on? Or are you all just slurping sherry, kahlua and beer - Are you all slurping from Willie's er ... um, lap?

Keurig's on. Talking animals and Two Steps From Hell. Getting you hooked on my YouTube habits. :p Yes, more cleaning of the study and wearing my sexy jeans just for you. ;)

Considering it's been all guys to this point, I doubt it. :p

Evening, Duchess (first time I've called you that -- guess it's due ;) ). I'm guessing John will fire up the Keurig for you. I don't know how all them high-fallutin' contraptions work.

Alas, I think I must be off to bed. Little One has a dental appointment at an ungodly hour in the morning, and I should probably get my rest.

'Night, naked peeps. ;)

Keurig's on. Talking animals and Two Steps From Hell. Getting you hooked on my YouTube habits. :p Yes, more cleaning of the study and wearing my sexy jeans just for you. ;)

:p:p:p I have a load of ironing right here, I'll just lounge on your sofa going through your Youtube favourites while you finish up your study.

What a drag. Now we have an exciting kitty cat, the Piglet has started getting up early! :eek: That's gonna cut down my online time. Meh. At least you guys have clean avatars ... oh, except Steve. Hmmmm.

:p:p:p I have a load of ironing right here, I'll just lounge on your sofa going through your Youtube favourites while you finish up your study.

What a drag. Now we have an exciting kitty cat, the Piglet has started getting up early! :eek: That's gonna cut down my online time. Meh. At least you guys have clean avatars ... oh, except Steve. Hmmmm.

Yeah, sorry about that. I'm kind of attached to it as well... Maybe you could tell Piglet the nice lady's just cleaning some spillage off the man's trousers. Oh, wait... Maybe not :eek:

Very close to done too. I'm going through about seven years worth of swag bags from the Penny Arcade Expo....to be replaced by another swag bag later this summer. :p Hey, you're staring at me again....no, you don't have to stop. ;):devil:

Aw, new kitty cats are the best. You plan on getting your kitty cat a buddy sometime?

Going good, john, thanks. And you? That beer washed the last vestiges of your end users <snerk> away...? :)

The beer...sherry, shot of apple schnapps, Soco and Dr. Pepper help as well. :eek:

Forgot my lock so I didn't get a chance to go to the gym today. Hopefully tomorrow.

Yeah, sorry about that. I'm kind of attached to it as well... Maybe you could tell Piglet the nice lady's just cleaning some spillage off the man's trousers. Oh, wait... Maybe not :eek:

Mmm, it's very ... educational. Luckily Piglet's gone and stuck herself in front of mindless cartoons on telly so I can quietly tootle in here for a few more minutes. I know, I should turn the avatars off, but they are often so ... interesting and actually my netbook is so small, I struggle to see on it. The brief flash Piglet gets as I slam the netbook shut should she drift by is unlikely to give her bad dreams, LOL.
:heart:

Johneb said:
Very close to done too. I'm going through about seven years worth of swag bags from the Penny Arcade Expo....to be replaced by another swag bag later this summer. Hey, you're staring at me again....no, you don't have to stop.

Aw, new kitty cats are the best. You plan on getting your kitty cat a buddy sometime?

I'm just admiring how tidy things are getting, picking up tops, er tips. I'm not really staring, if you think I'm looking surreptitiously under my lashes, it's only that I'm looking out for Figaro. ;)

:eek: don't you start! The lady who gave us the cat has a cat about to have kittens. I know she's going to send us piccies of lovely cuddly wuddly kittens, but one is enough! LOL, she's just like a kid. You buy lots of expensive toys and she plays with a mini marshmallow! She's still trying to save us from being slaughtered by the little pink bit of fluff. OMG! It's gone in my handbag, get out of there!

(Sorry, brief pause there.)

I was grateful for the scratching post, mind. I pat it every so often and say: Thanks for saving my sofa!
:rose:

The beer...sherry, shot of apple schnapps, Soco and Dr. Pepper help as well. :eek:

Forgot my lock so I didn't get a chance to go to the gym today. Hopefully tomorrow.

Dude! Impressive... That's some cocktail of forgetfulness... :D

Mmm, it's very ... educational. Luckily Piglet's gone and stuck herself in front of mindless cartoons on telly so I can quietly tootle in here for a few more minutes. I know, I should turn the avatars off, but they are often so ... interesting and actually my netbook is so small, I struggle to see on it. The brief flash Piglet gets as I slam the netbook shut should she drift by is unlikely to give her bad dreams, LOL.
:heart:

I'm just admiring how tidy things are getting, picking up tops, er tips. I'm not really staring, if you think I'm looking surreptitiously under my lashes, it's only that I'm looking out for Figaro. ;)

:eek: don't you start! The lady who gave us the cat has a cat about to have kittens. I know she's going to send us piccies of lovely cuddly wuddly kittens, but one is enough! LOL, she's just like a kid. You buy lots of expensive toys and she plays with a mini marshmallow! She's still trying to save us from being slaughtered by the little pink bit of fluff. OMG! It's gone in my handbag, get out of there!

(Sorry, brief pause there.)

I was grateful for the scratching post, mind. I pat it every so often and say: Thanks for saving my sofa!

Suuuureee you are. :devil:

Actually, the video with the talking dog wanting a cat is part of a campaign to get people to adopt second pets. I remember that when we first got Figaro, he had some rather nasty behavioral problems such as ankle tackling and attacking our faces while trying to sleep in bed. Once we got Tinkerbell, he mellowed out a bit. Now he's just a normal...lovable pest. :D

Dude! Impressive... That's some cocktail of forgetfulness... :D

Indeed, and it's only Tuesday. :eek:

OK, guys, gather round. John, put a top on, andy, take your shirt off, Steve, don't wave that luscious body around me - oooh, so distra-acting :p. Heavy day today, with an online tutorial coming up tonight.

I was very keen on online teaching and used to jump up and down in my pink wellies, saying: Oh why does the training have to be in a city a long way away, can we not do the training for online tutorials online, oh beauteous and intelligent managers (thanks for the salary, btw). I rushed for the training as soon as it did go online but it's been a sore disappointment. I don't know why, I just find it very distracting to do things online and behave badly. Not in here, of course, where as you will have noticed I am a model of propriety and a very proper li'l ole lady ;). But this was before my AH days! and when they asked what were the benefits of online teaching and someone said, No fire alarms, me and another tutor managed to import a lot of virtual firemen onto our whiteboard and said that was a disadvantage, not a benefit.

But you are not supposed to do that kind of thing when you are the tutor. (strict teacherly smleyicon, possibly looking over its glasses).

Also I have the cubs, I mean cub scouts, to tea on Wednesdays so I have to cook three suppers, then clear up, then teach :rolleyes:.

At least they have made more of the Thai sausages so the meat-loving cub with the vegetarian mom will be a very happy bunny. As it were. And speaking of bunnies, I foolishly posted one with a pancake on its head for Pilot, I mean the pancake was for Pilot. Now HP wants the bunny for lunch so I better do something about it. :devil:

I'm only a bad boy with naughty girls ;) :devil:

Mmm...breakfast sounds awesome, but I'm gonna hit the naked gym again today

Is that so-o-o? :devil:

I'll just dip this sausage in my egg myself then. ;) Have fun in the gym, dahlink. Don't strain anything I wouldn't strain. <snerk>

Is that so-o-o? :devil:

I'll just dip this sausage in my egg myself then. ;) Have fun in the gym, dahlink. Don't strain anything I wouldn't strain. <snerk>

Any more sausages left to dip...? :devil:

I don't think I strained anything, but have a check if you like ;)

Oh look away by all means :devil:

I like a woman who knows how to take care of sausage ;)

Honey, I am a total sausage expert ;). I'm so good my butchers give me free sausages sometimes just so they can hear all about what I do with their sausages. <snerk>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back