The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, you came over to check the catfight, didn't you. That was me being about as mean as I get. I know! I'm not really very good at being catty, well, I am a mom.

Anna, next time I will get you in on the act. You prolly didn't notice but Neko was there waving pompons on the sidelines while I smacked that PITA's nose, LOL.

:heart:

Me? check a what ?
WTF PITA ??
Actually, I though her comment was well-constructed - 6 words and thus in keeping with the thread, if a trifle rude.
I take it you'll have seen my comment? I do hope you approve.

No, interior paint here is water-based, but it still doesn't like to go up when the weather is wet. Plus, if I'm painting a room, I want to be able to open a window and keep air circulating. Better that than passing out in the paint tray!

Maybe I'll just send you a picture of the snow....

A nice tranquil picture of the snow would be a pleasant sight, I think. :)

Me? check a what ?
WTF PITA ??
Actually, I though her comment was well-constructed - 6 words and thus in keeping with the thread, if a trifle rude.
I take it you'll have seen my comment?

ROFL, I just went and saw your masterly contribution. You're taking to the thread like a duck to water! What a privilege to have you be part of the 'MILF company'.

:rose:

pats the couch next to me....is that offer for a beer still open Naoko?

Of course! Always a cold beer available here. Olaf! cold beer for the gennelman.

Hey, you guys! More cat-fighting in the newbie Spike's thread! SafeBet has joined in - on the former 'jailbait''s side! Isn't that typical. ROFLOL! She has launched an attack on the Dragon and me. Quick, all run over there and take popcorn. Pass it to the left, mind.

Me? check a what ?
WTF PITA ??
I take it you'll have seen my comment? I do hope you approve.

PITA = Pain in the ... I think you get the picture now. ;) I should have known better. The first time I saw that acronym, I was confused and had to read it several times in context.

pats the couch next to me....is that offer for a beer still open Naoko?
Well, if she's disappeared, there's always the helpful Rolf. Our resident House Elf, or whatever he is, is handy with a drink.

Of course! Always a cold beer available here. Olaf! cold beer for the gennelman.

Hey, you guys! More cat-fighting in the newbie Spike's thread! SafeBet has joined in - on the former 'jailbait''s side! Isn't that typical. ROFLOL! She has launched an attack on the Dragon and me. Quick, all run over there and take popcorn. Pass it to the left, mind.

Sorry, keep the popcorn away from me. The smell makes me sick to my stomach.

SpikeLonginus, I am just going to leave this bottle of vintage Dom Perignon here for you, my honey. Your thread has provided more entertainment than any newbie's I have ever seen!

:D

Dom_Perignon_Magnum_2002_Vintage__15225.1303815183.600.900.jpg

Popcorn gets past RIGHT. It's the port that passes left.

And I am on Amy's 'very unfriendly' list, which is a pity because I really have not tried to be. I cannot recall her ever passing a truly friendly comment (let alone a real joke) to anyone except, maybe, in passing.

There are times I really wished I had the true gift of language and had the words for the ultimate put-down or whatever, but I don't.

Oh well, time for something else, I think.

Popcorn gets past RIGHT. It's the port that passes left.

And I am on Amy's 'very unfriendly' list, which is a pity because I really have not tried to be. I cannot recall her ever passing a truly friendly comment (let alone a real joke) to anyone except, maybe, in passing.

There are times I really wished I had the true gift of language and had the words for the ultimate put-down or whatever, but I don't.

Oh well, time for something else, I think.

Amy was quite nice on my Hot Arabic Chicks thread.

Well, that was good fun. I suppose I ought to do a bit more editing now. ROFL. Unless someone picks up my Free Association?

HP, what are you talking about? You did splendidly in Six Words and your new story is a blast. It's not a bad thing that you are too nice to be mean to people. <hug>

WillyEddy, sugar, did you get that beer yet? Rolf! Olaf! Do give the gennelman his beer.

Good morning. I could really, really use a cup of black coffee with chicory, si vous plait. Where's Olaf? This is a life saving emergency.

*Walks in just after waking up* I go to sleep for just a few hours and look at all I miss. Maybe I should go back to not sleeping. :p

Good morning Naoko, Anna, HP. Hey there willy, welcome to the party. Alright, just two more days until the weekend. That's what I'm going to be repeating to myself over and over again today.

*Walks in just after waking up* I go to sleep for just a few hours and look at all I miss. Maybe I should go back to not sleeping. :p

Good morning Naoko, Anna, HP. Hey there willy, welcome to the party. Alright, just two more days until the weekend. That's what I'm going to be repeating to myself over and over again today.

Hi John! You're over dressed again... I was promised a room with a view. ;)

No, you do need your sleep. How else will you defend yourself against the idiot drivers in your part of the world? ;)

Reffing a cat fight takes it out of a girl. LOL. I still have the pom-poms if you need them. ;)
Gimme those pom-poms! I'll shove 'em right up....

Erm, no, I'll set them quietly in the corner and behave. For now.

Well, he does have to go to work, and it's raining where he is. ;)

Lord! I can't believe it's not the weekend already. It's been chaotic this week. Maybe one day my life will be serene and smooth, like a pond with no ripples.

I would be so bored! LOL. Pass me a beer, WillyEddy.

Lord! I can't believe it's not the weekend already. It's been chaotic this week. Maybe one day my life will be serene and smooth, like a pond with no ripples.

I would be so bored! LOL. Pass me a beer, WillyEddy.

Drinking and vacuuming may not be a good idea...
No telling what you could suck up in your little machine...

Drinking and vacuuming may not be a good idea...
No telling what you could suck up in your little machine...

You bad girl! My toes are safely tucked in the pink wellies when I vacuum. ;)

WillieEddy, it's kind of like this all the time. We sit around and chat, and sometimes someone posts a photo of Spring scenery or a tune they would like the bar tenders Rolf and Olaf to play.

The Bear might be along later for a chat.

I often do a cup of tea here in the mornings, or HP will do you a nice coffee (he's the Dragon).

Well, I'm on my way to the shower so I'm not going to be dressed for long. *performs striptease*

hands Nakao a cold one....cheers...so what goes on at a naked party i'm new to this?

Eh, just ask Rolf for a drink, have a fun conversation. I'll post up some of my latest photos. Oh, and be very nice to Molly when she swings by. ;)

hands Nakao a cold one....cheers...so what goes on at a naked party i'm new to this?

We exchange witty banter much like the spirit of the Algonquin round table...
Actually--Naoko, HP, John, and Anna are the witty ones. I’m just here for the coffee and the view. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back