The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetWitch

Green Goddess
Welcome to my party. There are only 3 rules:

1. Take off your clothes and grab a drink.

2. No anger, pain or sadness.

3. Have a blast.

The past year has been hard on a great many. Let's take today to unwind, enjoy our blessings and revel in nudity and naughtiness. Hey, Santa's done for the year and is on vacation.

Vodka, anyone? Rum punch? There's a keg with no bottom in the corner and a drunken elf dispensing B52 shots at the fully-stocked bar. We have non-alcoholic beverages and hot cocoa. There are marshmallows to roast in the fireplace. The munchies are in the dining room, so help yourself.

Turn up the music, grab a partner and dance. Let's have some fun.

Last edited:
Welcome to my party. There are only 3 rules:

1. Take of your clothes and grab a drink.

2. No anger, pain or sadness.

3. Have a blast.

The past year has been hard on a great many. Let's take today to unwind, enjoy our blessings and revel in nudity and naughtiness. Hey, Santa's done for the year and is on vacation.

Vodka, anyone? Rum punch? There's a keg with no bottom in the corner and a drunken elf dispensing B52 shots at the fully-stocked bar. We have non-alcoholic beverages and hot cocoa. There are marshmallows to roast in the fireplace. The munchies are in the dining room, so help yourself.

Turn up the music, grab a partner and dance. Let's have some fun.

I'm impressed ... nice job in here for such a short period of time :D

But I do have to ask ... where did you find the drunken elf :confused:

*wandering in*
*stopping to read the rules*

Oh dear...am I up for being cyberly nude? *glances about the room* Well, I will be soon, I'm sure with company like this.

Hi there! *wave* *stops at the bar for a vodka and Coke*

:cool:

*wandering in*

Oh dear...am I up for being cyberly nude? *glances about the room* Well, I will be soon, I'm sure with company like this.

Right on Que :p

Can you walk and get me one........sitting on the couch...dick straight up in the air....

*wandering in*

Vodka with coke? Well, Rolph. You have your orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back