The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my brain can come up with a number of delicious sentences here :devil:

I find the delicious sausages available here very inspirational myself. :devil:

We have Thai sausages again today. I have some chilli and chocolate but they are in the freezer. They are a real boy's sausage! chilli and chocolate, LOL. I'm saving them for a day we get the motley crew of Blades round for tea. To eat tea, I mean. ;)

Ah, I think I hear the sounds of the Fella emerging from Recovery Zone. He came in late from his 'meeting' with his drinking buddy, I mean senior colleague, and the presence of his breakfast muesli and sandwiches on the table when I returned from the schoolrun suggested he might be lurking about. (The Fella has eschewed sausage for breakfast in favour of muesli. Oh well, each to their own, Piglet and I try not to go "mmmm mmm!" too much when we snarf up our bacon and eggs.)

I find the delicious sausages available here very inspirational myself. :devil:

We have Thai sausages again today. I have some chilli and chocolate but they are in the freezer. They are a real boy's sausage! chilli and chocolate, LOL. I'm saving them for a day we get the motley crew of Blades round for tea. To eat tea, I mean. ;)

Ah, I think I hear the sounds of the Fella emerging from Recovery Zone. He came in late from his 'meeting' with his drinking buddy, I mean senior colleague, and the presence of his breakfast muesli and sandwiches on the table when I returned from the schoolrun suggested he might be lurking about. (The Fella has eschewed sausage for breakfast in favour of muesli. Oh well, each to their own, Piglet and I try not to go "mmmm mmm!" too much when we snarf up our bacon and eggs.)

Oh really? I find that with the eggs ;) :devil:

Those sound amazing!! Ha ha - I'll gladly have his share of bacon and eggs

Oh really? I find that with the eggs ;) :devil:

Those sound amazing!! Ha ha - I'll gladly have his share of bacon and eggs

Oh well, if you are up for it you can have the Special Breakfast. I go to three butchers for that: sausages from the prize-winning sausage butcher near here, bacon from the one who cuts it not in skimpy slices with a machine but by knife in thick slabs, and the slices of black pudding, white pudding and spicy Tiger Bay pudding. If I'm in a really good mood, I'll do kidneys too. Laver bread is optional. I like a man with a good appetite. :devil:

LOL, :rose:

Oh well, if you are up for it you can have the Special Breakfast. I go to three butchers for that: sausages from the prize-winning sausage butcher near here, bacon from the one who cuts it not in skimpy slices with a machine but by knife in thick slabs, and the slices of black pudding, white pudding and spicy Tiger Bay pudding. If I'm in a really good mood, I'll do kidneys too. Laver bread is optional. I like a man with a good appetite. :devil:

Ooh...I am totally up for the special breakfast :devil:

A healthy appetite means a healthy... ;)

Rotter.
But if you could do for me one morning,
Fried tomato, two friend eggs (fried in butter, thank), ordinary sausages, a couple of mushrooms and some softy fried bread, followed by buttered toast and marmalade, all accompanied by some decent coffee, I'll be real pleased.

Meanwhile, I'll pass on the Thai food and so on, thanks.
Would you care for a lettuce leaf ?

Rotter.
But if you could do for me one morning,
Fried tomato, two friend eggs (fried in butter, thank), ordinary sausages, a couple of mushrooms and some softy fried bread, followed by buttered toast and marmalade, all accompanied by some decent coffee, I'll be real pleased.

Meanwhile, I'll pass on the Thai food and so on, thanks.
Would you care for a lettuce leaf ?

Actually - that sounds almost as awesome

<sits down at the table in robe and slippers, looking expectant>

Sounds lovely. I'll just have a few rashers of bacon, some black pudding, the eggs scrambled, fried tomatoes and fried bread. And a big pot of English Breakfast. (No political or racial bias intended, that's what's on the packet).

Toast and marmalade can be elevenses. :cattail:

Good morning, Naked People.

Actually - that sounds almost as awesome

Oh, I promise you it IS.
Sadly, though, I ain't allowed much of it ("Oh you can boil the mushrooms in the microwave" said one weight-watcher). "But tinned tomatoes are no problem".

I don't mind being careful what I eat fro much of the time, but this ProPoints thing is driving me insane.

<sits down at the table in robe and slippers, looking expectant>

Sounds lovely. I'll just have a few rashers of bacon, some black pudding, the eggs scrambled, fried tomatoes and fried bread. And a big pot of English Breakfast. (No political or racial bias intended, that's what's on the packet).

Toast and marmalade can be elevenses. :cattail:

Good morning, Naked People.

Good morning, gorgeous :kiss:

:eek:

HP, how naughty!

Is the tea ready? I'll wrap my mind around your question after a nice cuppa.

You get by on much less sleep than I do. Such energy!

Nah, he got it right ;)

Passing you a nice hot cuppa

Lol, it will catch up on me eventually

Nah, he got it right ;)

Passing you a nice hot cuppa

Lol, it will catch up on me eventually

<wonders which of the choices will catch up with Andy and sips tea>

Thank you. I needed that.

I slept better than I have it days but it left me groggy.

Di! my dahlink! so good to see you again. Full breakfast by all means, and English Breakfast tea, of course.

So sorry, HP, got a bit carried away there. (Penitent smiley icon.) I will think of some less fatty delicious breakfasts. Meanwhile, let me have the lettuce leaf for that rabbit I'm going to stew for you in champagne and mustard later. :devil:.

LOL, someone has just sent me a message saying 'please will youbread me a story', I presume he means roll it in breadcrumbs and deep fry it. Cooking and writing together! what more could one ask for.
:rose:

:eek:

HP, how naughty!

Is the tea ready?
I'll wrap my mind around your question after a nice cuppa.

Moi ?
There's a nice cup 'o' cha for you at you right. Sugar is in the bowl at need.
I don't do sweeteners; sorry. But some will be located for next time.

<wonders which of the choices will catch up with Andy and sips tea>

Thank you. I needed that.

I slept better than I have it days but it left me groggy.

Oh, so many of them ;)

You're welcome - I know, I get that from time to time too

LOL, someone has just sent me a message saying 'please will youbread me a story', I presume he means roll it in breadcrumbs and deep fry it. Cooking and writing together! what more could one ask for.
:rose:

Ha ha - sounds like something the Scottish would do - deep fry this Dickens

Oh, so many of them ;)

You're welcome - I know, I get that from time to time too

Ha ha - sounds like something the Scottish would do - deep fry this Dickens

LOL, yes I should offer him a Mars Bar with his story.

That reminds me that I must get onto your single malt whisky drinking lessons. You did see the nice stool we will have to fetch in here from the Humor thread; it's an essential pedagogical tool for these sessions.
:D

LOL, yes I should offer him a Mars Bar with his story.

That reminds me that I must get onto your single malt whisky drinking lessons. You did see the nice stool we will have to fetch in here from the Humor thread; it's an essential pedagogical tool for these sessions.
:D

I'm looking forward to them ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back