South Carolina

A very nice day here. Sunny and cool temps. Enjoying the changes in the leaves. Does anyone else visit the Blue ridge Parkway in the fall ?
 
A very nice day here. Sunny and cool temps. Enjoying the changes in the leaves. Does anyone else visit the Blue ridge Parkway in the fall ?
I have not, but I've considered it. I think it might be something we do next fall. I've been looking at some cabins up in the Cherokee, NC area.
 
A very nice day here. Sunny and cool temps. Enjoying the changes in the leaves. Does anyone else visit the Blue ridge Parkway in the fall ?

I did not go this year. I went several times with my parents when I was young, and have been a few times with my wife and later wife and children.

We are thinking about doing the Polar Express train ride in the mountains later this year.
 
Not quite sc but right across the line in nc. Would love to chat with like minded people open about sexuality. Feel free to pm me
 
A very nice day here. Sunny and cool temps. Enjoying the changes in the leaves. Does anyone else visit the Blue ridge Parkway in the fall ?

I was just there this last week Sassy. Founds some great spots to stay, eat, drink and visit.
 
Hey all! MWM in the Rock Hill area here. 46, proud daddy (more proud now that they're out of the nest!) and looking to make friends with anyone in the area, male or female. My interests are varied, and if you're curious about the non-erotic stuff you'll have to get to know me first. I love to write, mostly tales of the taboo, and I'm always interested in what turns other people on. Especially if it's the same stuff that turns me on. Which is a long list.

I'm hoping to make some online friends, maybe even experience a little forbidden romance if it happens, but mostly to know that someone out there (close by) thinks about the same stuff I do and wants to talk about it from time to time. If that's you, them PM me or hit me on YIM. Links are in my profile.

Thanks for reading this far! Hope to hear from you...:)
 
No snow here at the beach, but we got a lot of rain yesterday. Cooler again today. Is it too soon to complain about it not being warm enough? Haha
 
Last edited:
Left the Gamecocks game Saturday at half time, it was just too dam cold!
 
So today is election day. Any thoughts ? I think Haley will keep office. The person I am watching is Thomas Ravanel. I don't think he has a chance. And in my opinion that's a good thing.
 
Left the Gamecocks game Saturday at half time, it was just too dam cold!

The players left about a quarter and a half after you. Unbelievable season so far.

So today is election day. Any thoughts ? I think Haley will keep office. The person I am watching is Thomas Ravanel. I don't think he has a chance. And in my opinion that's a good thing.

I know someone who voted for Ravanel today because she thought it would be funny. I wonder how many other people will do that? Most of the people I voted for today will lose. Scott may be the only person I voted for today to win.
 
I like Scott. He seems very genuine and he didn't seem to get so involved in the Mudd slinging.
 
Merry Christmas, and may your day be filled with laughter and cheer.

Photo courtsey of the male half Stocking
 
Last edited:
Back
Top