cock sucking poll

08slueth08 said:
What type of cock do you fantasize about sucking most? Please give details. Since veiwing the pics of UNCUT on the pic forum, I have been on a black uncut kick for the last few days.

Details? I want the first man I suck off to be at least 8 1/2" and thick. Anyone fitting that description around here?
 
I'd Love

To suck one like this. Would you?
 

Attachments

  • CockShaven.JPG
    CockShaven.JPG
    9.3 KB · Views: 517
jmmitch80 said:
A nice thick 6 or 7 inch cock, uncut would taste soo good. Nice and thick to fill the mouth, good length to stroke while I suck... yummy!



Hmmmmmm, are you in Dallas by chance?
 
wetindigo said:
I don't blame you :kiss:


Awww, you are very sweet. At least your pussy looks very sweet tasting.

Now a cock driving in and out of you would be mouth watering as well.
 
RedE2Serve said:
Awww, you are very sweet. At least your pussy looks very sweet tasting.

Now a cock driving in and out of you would be mouth watering as well.

The thought of that is making my mouth water....and it's making something else wet too :cathappy:
 
wetindigo said:
The thought of that is making my mouth water....and it's making something else wet too :cathappy:

Oooh...that is making something nice and hard here (with a little of my own very tasty pre cum as well).
 
RedE2Serve said:
Oooh...that is making something nice and hard here (with a little of my own very tasty pre cum as well).

I'd like to see that...
 
New here......

for me it would be a 7x2 incher, nice and hard with a good proportionate head. Lots of thick blue veins and some hairy marbles. The cum would be tasty, milk white and salty sweet (I LOVE TO EAT CUM). I'd love to run my tounge through his pubes and suck his hairy salty balls..... Most importantly is the veins though, I love texture....
 
Awesome cock

I prefer a cock around 6", very straight, no bananas and cut. The head on a cut cock just looks like it was made to hold onto with your lips. He can be hairy or smooth, that doesn't matter. I can just imagine him on his back humping into my mouth, of yes.
 
Re:

Sister I'm not much...nothing, believe it, you can't understand! Love is the red, the rose on your coffin door. What's life like bleeding on the floor? So give me all your poison, and give me all your pills, and give me all your hopeless thoughts that make me ill....My Chemical Romance, Thank You For the Venom
 
I have strange tastes and think about Nym from starwars starfighter, somthing like a 12-14incher
 
I would like a 5-8" cock, preferably thick and cut. Pubic hair trimmed. Color is not an issue. Oh, and lots of cum. I like to lick and suck everything from butt-hole to the tip.;)

I could not have said it any better. I love a heavy load.
 
I will have to admit that until six months ago I had never thought about sucking a cock, but have found it to be one of the most erotic things I have been involved with as I discover new desires and fantasys.
I was introduced to "cock sucking" by a couple with whom I enjoyed several 3-somes with. It was amazing to say the least when I was encouraged by the lady of the couple to help her suck her husband off. The texture and feel was wonderful...the taste was unique and her words of encouragement helped as well.
Fantasys these days are of all shapes and sizes...of course a nice large cock is everyones fantasy right? I must also admit a new found fetish to have more than one cock at a time....hummmmmmm......a fantasy that hopefully come true in time.

You sound like me. After I sucked my first cock, I could not get enough. That was 16 years ago and I still love it.
 
4-6" for ease of sucking, or 7-8" to stroke and play with while trying not to scrape it with my teeth :rolleyes: I've only sucked cut guys but I have a friend I cam with on occasion who has a nice big uncut dick which I would definitely love to try. I'd certainly be interested in a transgirl as well.
 
The cock I would like to have between my lips should be attached to someone like Keanu Reeves or Brad Pitt(joking, I'm not that vain). Nowadays, I look at a lot of guys and imagine what it would be like kissing their cocks. Imagination is a good thing. In reality, things get complicated.

Imagination can be fascinating, but I'm frustrated with it. I long for skin-on-skin. Nothing like it.
 
A cock should be at least 5 inches long. Longer is better, because I like to practice deep throat cock sucking whenever possible. I have enjoyed sucking an uncut cock , playing with the foreskin, and licking creamy cum off it. I loooove cum, so it's always exciting to suck out a big cum load!
 
Back
Top