Michigan Roll Call

Those all are interesting ideas also, nope do not mind at all. always peeks the interest to think of things to do and places.
 
I think that you've already thought of what to do, and are just looking for a place--any place--to do it. ;)

Good on you, I say...wish more people would follow your example. Less trouble in the world...
 
Hello! I'm actually in SW MI, just 10 minutes from a popular Catholic university in South Bend... :)

Really? I grew up in Northern Indiana, in Elkhart. About 30 minutes from South Bend--well, Mishawaka, really, though the Mishawak natives will dispute to their dying day that they're just a neighborhood of South Bend. :D
 
Hi and welcome Sweetheart and Susan!
Halloween is almost upon us! I'll be doing a variety of kid friendly events, hoping to wear them out quickly, so I can put on something sluttier. The Halloween writing contest is over, I'll be catching up on reading the entries. Which one was your favorite?
 
We had a long weekend in the UP. Missed all the colors this year but we did get some good family pictures while up there.

And now a warm 50 down here. Feels like a heat wave :)
 
snow

The snow is already flying here in the UP. Calling for 'significant accumulations" just grrrrreat. Where in the UP were you Coacheric?
 
I don't live in MI. Go there frequently for work. Next trip is Grand rapids area...
 
Really not ready for the snow yet. Isn't it always the way? Miserable for Halloween, and the kiddies, then beautiful the day after...sunny and 40° on Saturday.
Things are also getting amped up around here for the upcoming "State Holiday" I've noticed.
 
Really not ready for the snow yet. Isn't it always the way? Miserable for Halloween, and the kiddies, then beautiful the day after...sunny and 40° on Saturday.
Things are also getting amped up around here for the upcoming "State Holiday" I've noticed.

The snow has perfect timing. Rut is about to begin, the big boys should be moving!
 
Been snowing off and on here all day but its just melting, kind of a dusting and then tomorrow warms back up. everyone will get sick grrrr
 
What a cold, wet, miserable Halloween evening. Won't be very many trick-or-treaters down this way tonight, I don't think.

Seems the last few years that every Halloween--or at least every other Halloween--has been like this. I don't remember it happening very often as a kid, but maybe I was more focused on the candy than the weather...
 
54 year old male

I am a 54 year old male from saint clair county. any ladies like to have nsa fun?
 
Back
Top