New Zealand Fuck Buddies sign in

Job done, all is right with the world. Followed up last Tuesday at MC day, with a kiwi bred horse and defacto kiwi jockey! Outside the cricket provides me with bragging rights with my aussie business partners.
 
what is this clickclick you talk about?

enjoying the spring => summer warming up slowly
 
Just some game we aren't doing to great at.

Yup slowly getting a bit warmer.
 
The Game Played In Heaven got a lot harder this year. First Jerry Collins, now Jonah Lomu. RIP to two of the best.
 
I'm no fan of the current flag, but none of the options we've got to vote on inspire me...
 
I'm not too bothered either way. All this process has shown is that there are so many ideas of what our flag should look like that you are never going to settle on a favourite that everyone likes.
To me though changing the flag seems like something that should be done after some actual worthwhile change.
 
Happy Christmas, New Year's everyone - don't drink toooo much, enjoy the time off and (hopefully) good weather!
 
Like to hear from anyone, the way this thread keeps drifting back to the 10th page...
 
I'm hardly here anymore - for good reasons but i do miss Lit - so many good times had and found through here :)
 
Back
Top