Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missingmeds said:
An isolated blurt here.

Or maybe I should just take this to the bitch thread.

nope!! You bitch away right here hun. We're all here to support ya!

Okay, so I am going to let a bitch rip here. It isn't about anyone here so everyone can just relax and ignore it. I just need to get it off my chest.

Damn it all to hell, when are you going to wake up and smell the coffee man? Don't you see what this woman is doing to you? She is sucking you dry and making you a wimpy, whiny person.

You want to bitch, moan, whine, and complain, but you do nothing to change your situation. I was trying to be a friend since it is obvious that the lover situation is out, but even that won't work because you won't make the effort. I am sick of the situation and I am getting sick of you.

Either grow some balls and stand up for yourself or go somewhere else and complain about the situation.

Don't let her manipulate you the way that she has her other two husbands. Stand up for yourself, if not, be prepared to be walked upon.

Rant over

Yes, considering that I sent him the same rant and even added that when he knew what he wanted and was tired of being treated badly then he knows my number and where I live.

I am tired of being treated badly by him and I will not tolerate it.

MM..... You go girl!! Tell it like it is... mince no words!!!

Feels pretty damn good, don't it??

Now I'm off to read myself to sleep!! :kiss:

TantaLiza said:

Sweet dreams, Liza........:kiss: :rose:

TantaLiza said:

The only way to be and it may shock him enough so that he at least makes an effort.

Mysterious Romantic, you can just join my crowd and just let fly this evening and that way you won't stress so much about it.

I feel like that I am worthless tonight. Maybe if I just disappeared foreefer someone woulr realizr what they have instead of looking like they are ALWAY looking for something better. Right now I feel USED

Missingmeds said:
Mysterious Romantic my pm box is always open if you need to talk to someone.

thank you. I think I have said enough. Just funny how I have always been the hopeless romantic. evening enjoying the so called chick flicks., and right now. I cannot stand the damn things

Hun, I know you don't know me from Adam, but I'm truly sorry that some idiot has made you feel this way about yourself. More the shame on them for overlooking something special. You need to know that there is no other YOU in the universe and that makes you, incredible, special, unique and spectacular! There could never be anything out there to top you because you're one of a kind. I know it takes alot to think that way when you're feeling down, but it's the truth.

Hugs for you hun. Sounds like you need them.:rose:

MysteriousRomantic said:
thank you. I think I have said enough. Just funny how I have always been the hopeless romantic. evening enjoying the so called chick flicks., and right now. I cannot stand the damn things

find a good old shoot-em -up them or an action adventure that hooks you in the first minute and takes you on a thrill ride for the next 90 minutes.

Mskey said:
Hun, I know you don't know me from Adam, but I'm truly sorry that some idiot has made you feel this way about yourself. More the shame on them for overlooking something special. You need to know that there is no other YOU in the universe and that makes you, incredible, special, unique and spectacular! There could never be anything out there to top you because you're one of a kind. I know it takes alot to think that way when you're feeling down, but it's the truth.

Hugs for you hun. Sounds like you need them.:rose:

thank you Hon.

Yea I know I am only one like me. But there is something I want for a long time and I feel it slipping away quickly.

mischevious eye said:
find a good old shoot-em -up them or an action adventure that hooks you in the first minute and takes you on a thrill ride for the next 90 minutes.

LOL I would rather play word games. I am killing literati at yahoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back