The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should get a special person to work on something for me.

And I wonder where a certain Elf is.. Hope she's okay.

It is painful to see someone in a possibly harmless yet at the same time toxic situation and know you can't do a damn thing about it.

Lt1: iOS 7 is weird.

Lt2: Its Talk Like a Pirate Day.

A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened, you look terrible!"
"What do you mean?" the pirate replies, "I'm fine."
The bartender says, "But what about that wooden leg? You didn't have that before."
"Well," says the pirate, "We were in a battle at sea and a cannon ball hit my leg but the surgeon fixed me up, and I'm fine, really."
"Yeah," says the bartender, "But what about that hook? Last time I saw you, you had both hands."
"Well," says the pirate, "We were in another battle and we boarded the enemy ship. I was in a sword fight and my hand was cut off but the surgeon fixed me up with this hook, and I feel great, really."
"Oh," says the bartender, "What about that eye patch? Last time you were in here you had both eyes."
"Well," says the pirate, "One day when we were at sea, some birds were flying over the ship. I looked up, and one of them shat in my eye."
"So?" replied the bartender, "what happened? You couldn't have lost an eye just from some bird shit!"
"Well," says the pirate, "I really wasn't used to the hook yet."

Yay! That's the way it should be. One thought leads to the next action and expression which leads to yet more. A slow unveiling of history mixed in with the present. *fist pump* WooHOO!

Pretty happy with something I wrote.

LT1: Yes, but I likeit
LT2: AH me maties! The compass shall lead us to the hidden treasure of Captain Mikos, The Three-Eyed Bandit! ARRR!

Lt1: I haven't decided if I like it or not. Hmm.
Lt2: Aye captian! But I've lost our compass.....
I suck at this pirate talk thing. I'll admit it.

A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened, you look terrible!"
"What do you mean?" the pirate replies, "I'm fine."
The bartender says, "But what about that wooden leg? You didn't have that before."
"Well," says the pirate, "We were in a battle at sea and a cannon ball hit my leg but the surgeon fixed me up, and I'm fine, really."
"Yeah," says the bartender, "But what about that hook? Last time I saw you, you had both hands."
"Well," says the pirate, "We were in another battle and we boarded the enemy ship. I was in a sword fight and my hand was cut off but the surgeon fixed me up with this hook, and I feel great, really."
"Oh," says the bartender, "What about that eye patch? Last time you were in here you had both eyes."
"Well," says the pirate, "One day when we were at sea, some birds were flying over the ship. I looked up, and one of them shat in my eye."
"So?" replied the bartender, "what happened? You couldn't have lost an eye just from some bird shit!"
"Well," says the pirate, "I really wasn't used to the hook yet."

That was hilarious.

LT: I hope all my wonderful co-writers are ok and still waiting - I'm coming.

LTT: A post with both Vail and Dreamer in it is good to see when one logs on :rose:

No one noticed, not one word was said. Maybe that's a sign. I guess it's time to wake up; forget the delusions and move on.

LT - What are these things 'words'?

Not entirely sure. I think I saw some once.

Apparently sitting and thinking can summon them but...I've yet to be convinced.

Let me know if you find any...!

kisses a pretty cheek while she can

1234263_610506362334153_188595744_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back