Texas bi/bi-curious Married Guys

33yr old mwm in dfw area. I have just a little experience, couple times j/o with another guy, couple times each other, and a couple times been sucked.

I really like the feel of a cock in my hand, might get the courage to take it in my mouth some day. LOVE a bj from a guy.

Here's a pic, pm if interested

Last edited:
Hello

Hello all 22bimwm here. Just looking for some fun on the side in the San antonio area.

33yr old mwm in dfw area. I have just a little experience, couple times j/o with another guy, couple times each other, and a couple times been sucked.

I really like the feel of a cock in my hand, might get the courage to take it in my mouth some day. LOVE a bj from a guy.

Here's a pic, pm if interested

Now that looks very nice, I like how it strains to show itself in all it's proud glory!

Az bi-curious

Isn't Az the West side of Texas, bi curious 60ish looking for that first session, have only been on the receiving end, cross-dress has my attention, but not a must.
Presently in Mi, headed back to az in December, have been married for 30 years, so have to be discreet.

Want to try

TX Panhandle, no experience but want to try mutual l/o and maybe oral. I'm old and fat but highly attentive to the right guy. Special undies would be a boner bonus.

Hooking up

Hi;

I've been married for quite a long time. Live in grand prairie, texas and am hopelessly bi.

I don't consider myself a top or a bottom, but enjoy both positions. I can be a top and take control of things with the right submissive or I can be very submissive myself and worship someone's cock and balls.

I really enjoy men who dress up in woman's stockings, panties and bra's. I enjoy the total shaved look. This really turns me on to the point of dripping pre-cum.

There are so many bi-curious guys on here, but nobody ever is real in meeting each other. Shame.
I think there are people who will meet up because I am bi and already hooked up with one guy. I guess it depends on how bad you want it

I think there are people who will meet up because I am bi and already hooked up with one guy. I guess it depends on how bad you want it

More like a lack of balance between what I have to lose and how bad I want it. I'd like to make one friend that was in a similar situation that could lead to a safe environment to explore.

More like a lack of balance between what I have to lose and how bad I want it. I'd like to make one friend that was in a similar situation that could lead to a safe environment to explore.

Do u chat on yahoo? Let's talk about it

Bi in Killeen

I'm 29, a soldier just coming back from my third deployment in Iraq. I've been married 8 years, so haven't been with another man in a while, but miss it soooo much. I've only been with one guy, and loved it things just didn't work out again, so here I am. I'm very oral, neither a top or bottom, but would love to take it in my ass. No man has ever been in my ass, but i play with it myself, can't wait to take a man in there. Will be very discreet since wife would flip out if she knew.

I'm 29, a soldier just coming back from my third deployment in Iraq. I've been married 8 years, so haven't been with another man in a while, but miss it soooo much. I've only been with one guy, and loved it things just didn't work out again, so here I am. I'm very oral, neither a top or bottom, but would love to take it in my ass. No man has ever been in my ass, but i play with it myself, can't wait to take a man in there. Will be very discreet since wife would flip out if she knew.

Welcome home! Thank you for your service to our country!

I feel the same way. I'm looking for a friend, who is truly looking for a friend themselves, regardless of how they look!

I've often wondered why some, who live in the same town, want to "talk about it" on yahoo, as opposed to meeting for coffee and talking about it.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Dave

Fort Worth Area

White male who is 29

Wife would freak and knows nothing.

Want to find a clean discreet guy and just try it out. Would love to just touch and feel a cock get hard in my hand or mouth. Might try anal with right guy.

Bi and sometime Tgirl

I am a 27 W/M 5'10" 200lbs, Good Looking, HWP and I have played with CD/TG. I live in Nacogdoches and I am looking for either a guy or guys to play with, and if all works maybe can make a FWB thing. I cant travel or Host, but we can figure something out. I am married so I am very discreet. Send me a message at Matthewpayne69@gmail.com or on Yahoo- matt69p.

Attachments

• DSC00342a.jpg
    DSC00342a.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 798
North TX

Hi there, 48 yo MWM likes to try new things. Really enjoy playing with a cock occasionally. Tried anal once and it was great. Felt good with that hard cock in my ass. Haven't reciprocated yet but definitely interested.
If you're in panties/hose/lingerie that would be cool too.

I'd like to make one friend that was in a similar situation that could lead to a safe environment to explore.

I believe this to be one of the road blocks for most of us here. Finding that 'safe' environment for those of us who require discretion!

To find someone close (same neighborhood or neighboring town) who shared the same bi feelings as I do is one of my hopes in life. Becoming friends, sharing an afternoon of boating, motorcycle riding, among other things would be ideal.

I enjoy helping those who are curious or want to live out a fantasy or two in a legal, safe, drug and disease free environment.

If this sounds like something anyone (adult only) here would enjoy, please feel free to PM me.

... likes to try new things. Really enjoy playing with a cock occasionally. Tried anal once and it was great. Felt good .... Haven't reciprocated yet but definitely interested.

occexpat, I'm available if you want to reciprocate and can provide a safe place to play.

Last edited:
I don't drink coffee, so let's just meet and do it :)

I feel the same way. I'm looking for a friend, who is truly looking for a friend themselves, regardless of how they look!

I've often wondered why some, who live in the same town, want to "talk about it" on yahoo, as opposed to meeting for coffee and talking about it.

Back