The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*runs in and begs*

zyness please smack me until the blankness is filled with something other than nonsense...

I wanna write!!!

So, Ms Luna, would you like something along these lines?

Reaches over and takes hold of the back of Luna's neck, just below the skull, using some pressure to bend her at the hip, keeping her back straight, and more horizontal than vertical. The right hand then lands on her rear with a resounding crack. After a moment or two, Ms Luna is restored to a fully upright position.

Was that more like what you had in mind?

*kisses yer nose*

Thank you z-ness for not yelling at me and telling me to get lost...

:rose:

Never :kiss:

So, Ms Luna, would you like something along these lines?

Reaches over and takes hold of the back of Luna's neck, just below the skull, using some pressure to bend her at the hip, keeping her back straight, and more horizontal than vertical. The right hand then lands on her rear with a resounding crack. After a moment or two, Ms Luna is restored to a fully upright position.

Was that more like what you had in mind?

Oh...dear....

Thanks to certain circumstances, I'm now not leaving until tomorrow around noon. Which means I am losing a day.

Fuck.

Another post for A Healer's Tale, along with the one for Warring Nations last night. It sure feels good to get some writing done. :)

So...fucking...tired...

*Would rather take Vail back to my Tempurpedic and curl up in each other's arms for two or three more hours of sleep, then wake up to her tongue on my body, instead of the alarm clock playing Katy Perry's screeching. That is how a Friday morning should start.* ;)

I'm not sure what's going to kill me first, the sheer exhaustion of the real world or Luna in the literary world. I wonder if it's anything like Nightmare on Elm St, you know, die in your dream and ya die in reality status.

I should really of thought this out better...

LT ~ To make Spaghetti Bolognese...or Chilli Con Carne...decisions, decisions...

I'm not sure what's going to kill me first, the sheer exhaustion of the real world or Luna in the literary world. I wonder if it's anything like Nightmare on Elm St, you know, die in your dream and ya die in reality status.

I should really of thought this out better...

*dark rumbling laughter*

runs in

No Zy! It's a trap!!!

funny-animal-gifs-gasp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back