19f home alone needs hard use badly

Its a little more than obvious that this is nothing more than a troll. How many people have gotten a response to their PM? I am willing to bet it is less than 1. But if you want to prove you are a desperate loser, post below this post trying to pick up this imaginary "female".

Its a little more than obvious that this is nothing more than a troll. How many people have gotten a response to their PM? I am willing to bet it is less than 1. But if you want to prove you are a desperate loser, post below this post trying to pick up this imaginary "female".

Actually, Tori is quite real, and quite fun to play with.

Tori, contact me here or on Yahoo as domolder. Let's see how far you can push that, "no limit" statement

Twice in one day... have been drinking for hours and need a mean older man to use me hard. Is that you?

I am your man only if you can handle what I would give you...orgasms over and over and sexual things like you have never had nor will again. That is a promise

Twice in one day... have been drinking for hours and need a mean older man to use me hard. Is that you?

One of the nice things about getting older is that it takes longer to orgasm....fucking for long periods of time, bone-hard....52/M, separated, healthy, sexy, ...,

if you really want to be serious.

Let's do it. Come baby. Text me a sexy photo of your self to my phone

Last edited by a moderator:
uh huh....another all talk little girl. too bad

I was hoping Damn it that I could fuck you. Shot. Oh well. Later gator

Back