Mr. Speaker! We Need To Get Back To Benghazi

Hey dan zEROOOOO:

You seem to be pretty up on the Benghazi deal...

...what - exactly - was Stevens doing there that day?

Who was he there to meet with?

Any ideas?

Hey dan zEROOOOO:

Any ideas?

Did you really just ask what the U.S. Ambassador to Lybia was doing in Lybia? Are you really that fucking stupid? Apparently, you are. Maybe you should stop reading the racist, paranoid crap from beck and brietbart and any of those other "media" sources.

Oh and vette you have not answered my question: what's it like to be an old, racist piece of trash who looks like a paranoid bitch every time it posts.

*View Post*

Not being a racist, I'd have no idea. Show me a racist post.

How does it feel to be an noisy gaseous rectal emission?

Still not answering my question: what's it like to be an old, racist piece of trash?

Show me one of your posts that isn't racist.

Did you really just ask what the U.S. Ambassador to Lybia was doing in Lybia? Are you really that fucking stupid? Apparently, you are. Maybe you should stop reading the racist, paranoid crap from beck and brietbart and any of those other "media" sources.

Oh and vette you have not answered my question: what's it like to be an old, racist piece of trash who looks like a paranoid bitch every time it posts.

Stevens was a FAG

He was trolling for COCK!

that's what he was doing

Just a few of your "not being a racist" posts.

Here, here, here, and here.

Would you like me to show you more or are you going to answer my question and tell me what it's like to be an old, racist piece of trash?

Did you really just ask what the U.S. Ambassador to Lybia was doing in Lybia? Are you really that fucking stupid?

Obviously I am "that fucking stupid"...

...'cause I was under the impression this is what I asked you:

Hey dan zEROOOOO:

Any ideas?

It seems such a smart guy as yourself would give a "fucking stupid" guy like me a benevolent break and share some of his knowledge...

...how 'bout it, dan zerOOOOOO?

Obviously I am "that fucking stupid"...

...'cause I was under the impression this is what I asked you:

It seems such a smart guy as yourself would give a "fucking stupid" guy like me a benevolent break and share some of his knowledge...

...how 'bout it, dan zerOOOOOO?
He was manning his assigned post. What were you doing that day?

Fuck Benghazi!

We need to know why congress can't pass a fucking budget, or the President enforce the law on Torture?

Yeah, fuck those dead men, fuck 'em...right?:rolleyes:

It's not exactly like bitching about them is going to bring them back to life is it? The angry mob already did us a solid and proved Stevens really was loved by the locals. None of us ever thought we'd see that.

For whatever reason most of a year later we're basically quibbling over exactly when the word terror was first used and if they were requesting extra defenses even though they could have left prior to the attack specifically stayed for the opening of a school.

If fuck those dead men is cave troll for, it's past time we moved on and stopped trying to use them to score points. Then yes. Fuck them, fuck them hard. It's past time.

Perhaps we should focus a little more on the terrorists we have here and making certain they have no remaining allies with additional targets. Perhaps it's time to admit we'll never be 100% safe and if Al Qaeda is killing four people a year shit more people get hit with lightning than that. Ignore them and keep doing the good work that made the locals love our Ambassador.

Did you show any outrage at the embassy deaths that occurred during the seven embassy attacks during the Bush administration?

No, you didn't.

So take that situational outrage of yours, shine it reallllll good, turn it sideways, and stick it up your ass.

Then give yourself another medal.
Warhero_zps72a8b46b.jpg

Well if you are so concerned about four dead men, maybe you should ask about the four thousand that died in Iraq, or the ones that die making Afghanistan free?

Or maybe be concerned that the Government cares more about Libya than Detroit?

How do you expect Congress to do anything about Benghazi they can't even understand when people tell them that the Sequester is going to fuck up the air traffic control system, until it fucks up their travel plans.

Do you expect that Hillary will accept responsibility for her inaction for not yelling for more security from our brain dead Congress?

Back