Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

If she was really into it, I know I would. I prefer her to be pleasured and satisfied more then myself which I guess is where that comes from....but in no other way can I see myself bottoming for another man

hubbywant, I think that is great. Though the act would be something you hate or find shameful, seeing her face as she sees the other man mount and enter you, her whispering encouragement to you, would be worth it.

I have to agree

hubbywant, I think that is great. Though the act would be something you hate or find shameful, seeing her face as she sees the other man mount and enter you, her whispering encouragement to you, would be worth it.

There isn't much women won't do for a man they love and a woman's power of persuasion is much more strong. So I would have to say even though I have zero interest in having a dick in my mouth I would do it if it made her happy. I better get to fuck her sister after that ;)

thanks, I have told her that I want her to fulfill any fantasy whatever it may be as long as she is achieving maximum pleasure I am happy. she really hasnt pushed that offer very far. Of course my fantasy is to share her with some stud that just rocks her world...I just want to see her completely lost in lust with another man or 2 or whatever she wants...

There isn't much women won't do for a man they love and a woman's power of persuasion is much more strong. So I would have to say even though I have zero interest in having a dick in my mouth I would do it if it made her happy. I better get to fuck her sister after that ;)

LOL. Ok. I understand sme of you would maybe want some sort of bribe or payback to do it. if you agreed to do it for wife, would it be a friend or stranger? Would you be willing to suck him to completion?

LOL. Ok. I understand sme of you would maybe want some sort of bribe or payback to do it. if you agreed to do it for wife, would it be a friend or stranger? Would you be willing to suck him to completion?

I would prefer it to be a stranger, as far as taking his load, if she wanted me to sure...

Hmmm,
If its a true quid pro quo it would have to be even stephen and her letting me do her sister isn't equal to me taking a shot in the mouth from my best buddy.. Now, if what she really wanted was for me to take said shot (to completion) and its what would really make her happy I could do it but I doubt it could be my buddy....it might make me anature over nurture guy. But I just couldn't handle the thought of him teeing off saturday morning and asking me "how'd my dick taste".

Hmmm,
If its a true quid pro quo it would have to be even stephen and her letting me do her sister isn't equal to me taking a shot in the mouth from my best buddy.. Now, if what she really wanted was for me to take said shot (to completion) and its what would really make her happy I could do it but I doubt it could be my buddy....it might make me anature over nurture guy. But I just couldn't handle the thought of him teeing off saturday morning and asking me "how'd my dick taste".

Do you think wife would go for that quid pro quo?

Do you think wife would go for that quid pro quo?

I think some yes, some no...like any negotiation it has to be worth it.

to get me to have another mans dick and cum in my mouth with pre-discussion? I'd need some pretty good payment. Simply because I know I'd personally have trouble doing it. (though I can and want to have it done to me). But again wife already does so much for me, if it were in the heat of the moment and she asked, I mean really asked. I'd probably do it. Especially since (knowing my wife) it would be a guy who's wife is currently riding my dick. So it's not like I wasn't already getting the purvurbial paycheck.

Lynn you wouldn't happen to be in or around Charlotte would you? (reading through your threads). This is my ultimate fantasy. :D

Like to play MMF with wife

She didnt like the idea of 3 way until I clarified MMF..Like to play with men in front of my wife..She comes hard.....

60592507.jpg

Cheers rain

YIM rain1957

My exwife fanttasized about watching me with another man, there were times that she had me licking and sucking on her penis shaped vibrator, and one time when she actually was induging my fetish she confessed she really wanted to watch a man make me cum in her slip. Kinda warmed to the idea but nothing came past the talking.

My exwife fanttasized about watching me with another man, there were times that she had me licking and sucking on her penis shaped vibrator, and one time when she actually was induging my fetish she confessed she really wanted to watch a man make me cum in her slip. Kinda warmed to the idea but nothing came past the talking.

My fiance does this with my penis shaped dildo as well..and it drives me WILD!! He even cleaned himself off my face a few weeks ago, which was amazing...I WOULD LOVE to see him be sucked by another man...oh yes.

My fiance does this with my penis shaped dildo as well..and it drives me WILD!! He even cleaned himself off my face a few weeks ago, which was amazing...I WOULD LOVE to see him be sucked by another man...oh yes.

Why does that turn you on so much? Would you like to see him suck another man for real?

Why does that turn you on so much? Would you like to see him suck another man for real?

Not sure really, maybe just the taboo of it?! I fantasize about being with a woman so maybe the idea of him being bisexual as well makes me feel even more connected to him than I already do...which is very sexy. Maybe the idea that he is comfortable enough to be that open and honest w/ me. I'm the first person he has ever done these things with, so maybe it's like the "virgin" aspect....seeing him get off by something sexual for the first time, in turn, makes me equally as aroused....? And yes, probably I would watch him suck another man...seeing him be sexual in that kind of naughty way, and seeing the pleasure on another mans' face that my man is giving..would be HOT!

Yes i want a wife that will accept me being bisexaul and i hope she would be into letting me fill my desires for sleeping with men. I dont think i can go without both men or women.

Not sure really, maybe just the taboo of it?! I fantasize about being with a woman so maybe the idea of him being bisexual as well makes me feel even more connected to him than I already do...which is very sexy. Maybe the idea that he is comfortable enough to be that open and honest w/ me. I'm the first person he has ever done these things with, so maybe it's like the "virgin" aspect....seeing him get off by something sexual for the first time, in turn, makes me equally as aroused....? And yes, probably I would watch him suck another man...seeing him be sexual in that kind of naughty way, and seeing the pleasure on another mans' face that my man is giving..would be HOT!

I think it would be hot to see my husband with a cock in his mouth. But I'm not sure why that is so exciting to me. But it is. He isnt bi so i think maybe the idea that I could talk him into doing it and that he would just because he loves me is very wonderful.

I think it would be hot to see my husband with a cock in his mouth. But I'm not sure why that is so exciting to me. But it is. He isnt bi so i think maybe the idea that I could talk him into doing it and that he would just because he loves me is very wonderful.

agreed 100%...THAT in itself is sexy...them doing things they wouldn't normally be comfortable with..just to make us happy. Priceless!

Back