Seeking older sub women (30-45)

MissMich

Virgin
I'm a young, trans girl who's looking to play online with older women. I don't care if you're married or not, so long as you're able to follow instructions. You should be interested in humiliation, degradation, and orgasm denial. Pictures aren't required, but if you have them, even better. I have ZERO interest in men, so guys, don't bother.

I'm a young, trans girl who's looking to play online with older women. I don't care if you're married or not, so long as you're able to follow instructions. You should be interested in humiliation, degradation, and orgasm denial. Pictures aren't required, but if you have them, even better. I have ZERO interest in men, so guys, don't bother.

Poor dear

Poor dear

I'm - confused.

Trans-girl - I'm guessing once was male and is now more or less female...

Yet. Only wants to play with other women.

Ironic? I mean it only is that I'm an externally plumbed 'lesbian'. (Joke - it's a Friday folks - gotta laugh at ourselves at the very least).

So why the 'looseadicktomy' - or at least the 'addapairofboobsmectomy' procedure?

Not trying to be snarky - just as I said. Confused.

I am a girl.

I only like women.

I have no interest in men.

Anything other than that is none of your business because it will never involve you.

There's nothing confusing about it.

I am a girl.

I only like women.

I have no interest in men.

Anything other than that is none of your business because it will never involve you.

There's nothing confusing about it.

You ought to be more demanding

Back