New year, new additions to the amateur pictures of me.

Dude, your work with lighting is killer. I barely ever have enough time to experiment with that the way I wish. Kudos!

If you ever want to know what I've done, I usually remember.... Almost everything is done in the camera because I am fucking awful with image editors. And one off-camera flash.

Us short girls have good reach on you tall men. :D

Probably a good idea for me not to expound unnecessarily on my experience with short women.... ;)

(Note: must borrow copy of astrophysics guide for dummies from library ASAP!)

Sure I will !! :cool: :D

Well, you don't have to dumb it down TOO much. Just try to keep it focused primarily on the astronomy, and less on the physics.

I think you are both pretty awesome. Just the fact that you can post on a dude's thread on am pics and not be threatened like so many of the jackasses around this place is noteworthy.

I agree! There's something to be said for the relationships you can make when you're not hell bent on getting your rocks off.

I agree with so much of what's going on above here. Sassy should never be messed with and is so far from pathetic...if she's pathetic I need all kinds of help.
Also, agree that seeing Pervy and Q having this exchange only ups your hotness factors to similar levels as your sheer coolness and epic brilliance. All on a rainy Sturday. Sigh. xx

Uh, yeah. Exactly. Pervy & Q. We're the shit.

Thanks a lot, brother. You are the epitome of Rule #1!

Well shit, the compliments just keep on coming! I should go post my thoughts on your thread... you know, where it's equally pertinent!

^^^ THIS!

I like when the guys acknowledge each others threads. It's hard out here for the guys.

HUGS :rose:

Yeah, it is! So every now and then someone comes along and makes me feel like a fucking superstar, and I think back to some of my earlier threads which struggled mightily..... Solidarity for the man-thread!

But um.. just in case you men ever did want to take it further... I'll gladly.. err take pictures or something. :D

I am Sassy's official assistant. I call her my Wondertwin. I will do whatever necessary to be helpful.

How about you both join in. Then, when I yell switch, Q and I will toss you both across the bed to the other?
And just for clarification's sake...we'd not be ravaging each other....but you two vixens.

Last edited by a moderator:
:devil:
How about you both join in. Then, when I yell switch, Q and I will toss you both across the bed to the other?
And just for clarification's sake...we'd not be ravaging each other....but you two vixens.
This must be a big bed. It is certainly a large fantasy.:devil::kiss:

Thanks to this, I had some pretty wicked dreams about being thrown around on the bed. :D

Good morning QSco. :rose: Sunday pictures to drool over? :)

Hahaha. Solidarity for the Man-Thread. That deserves a badge.

But um.. just in case you men ever did want to take it further... I'll gladly.. err take pictures or something. :D

I am Sassy's official assistant. I call her my Wondertwin. I will do whatever necessary to be helpful.

:devil:
This must be a big bed. It is certainly a large fantasy.:devil::kiss:

Thanks to this, I had some pretty wicked dreams about being thrown around on the bed. :D

Good morning QSco. :rose: Sunday pictures to drool over? :)

Glad I could contribute something to your dreams. Ha!!

That escalated quickly. I leave for one day and a perfectly civilized conversation about man badges turns into a perfectly civilized orgy. There's a lot going on here, so I'll just say... Yeah, and offer high-fives to all.

That escalated quickly. I leave for one day and a perfectly civilized conversation about man badges turns into a perfectly civilized orgy. There's a lot going on here, so I'll just say... Yeah, and offer high-fives to all.

Does this mean Sunday pictures?? It's still Sunday for me. :D

Does this mean Sunday pictures?? It's still Sunday for me. :D

Pictures on a Sunday?! Madness, I say! Although, I've probably done it before.... that's not what it means this time. Just here to join in the scintillating conversation! Hello!

Pictures on a Sunday?! Madness, I say! Although, I've probably done it before.... that's not what it means this time. Just here to join in the scintillating conversation! Hello!

Everyone in that conversation went to bed. Some downfalls to being behind everyone. I'll let you catch up. :D

Everyone in that conversation went to bed. Some downfalls to being behind everyone. I'll let you catch up. :D

"Join in" might have overstated my actual level of intended involvement with that conversation... seems to have done quite well in my absence!

I'd hate to be the one who kept a 3-way from becoming a proper good old fashioned orgy! :D

As long as I'm one of the ones being thrown on the bed, I don't care how many are involved. :p

Although I typically prefer one on one attention.

I'd hate to be the one who kept a 3-way from becoming a proper good old fashioned orgy! :D

I may have taken some liberties with a couple of your lady admirers for both of our benefits. Not totally sorry about that. ;)

Far too long since I've been here, I need some serious catch up time!! :devil:

Hope you're well. :kiss:

We certainly maintain high levels of civility. Makes the whole eventful more tasteful...or tasty or fucktastic. Glad you are making a go of it. xx:kiss::devil:

And isn't man badge just code for something? Raises eyebrow, bites lip?

popcorn.gif

As long as I'm one of the ones being thrown on the bed, I don't care how many are involved. :p

Although I typically prefer one on one attention.

I'm sure we can work out some one on one attention with bed throwing involved!

I may have taken some liberties with a couple of your lady admirers for both of our benefits. Not totally sorry about that. ;)

If the lady admirers are down, why shouldn't you take liberties?!:D

Far too long since I've been here, I need some serious catch up time!! :devil:

Hope you're well. :kiss:

Never a bad day when you turn up! I am well, I hope you are the same!

We certainly maintain high levels of civility. Makes the whole eventful more tasteful...or tasty or fucktastic. Glad you are making a go of it. xx:kiss::devil:

Fucktastic. If that's not in the next edition of Webster's, it'll be a sorry excuse for a dictionary update.

And isn't man badge just code for something? Raises eyebrow, bites lip?

I have no idea.... does this code require a key to decipher? Is it complicated?

What? You're just going to eat popcorn?

The badge you refer to is in my siggy. :eek:

Well done! I like how these things happen.

Dick tionary

I submit both fucktastic and fuckery for the Dictionary committee. With your backing ( the part with you behind me Q) it should be a given. Let's ply them with our charms at their warm Cuban meeting. Bring the sunscreen. xx

Last edited:
Back