Ladies, Do you love older men?

Now that I'm sneaking up on 50 myself, I find the percentage of men that I find attractive/interesting/appealing to be more or less constant across different age groups. I think I just like men, period :)

As a corollary, I'm also finding that I get hit on by younger men more and more as I get older. And by "younger" I mean in their early 20's and even one young fellow who was still in high school!

I'm 49, but even in my twenties I was attracted to older men. I still find them much more interesting.now that I am pushing 50..a very young 49..I find myself atracted to 60+..I have never been interested in men my age.

Does 35 count as older? I am kind of getting hooked on the whole "She is half my age" for the kink factor....

John

I'm 45 and consider myself a decent looking guy. Recently a young lady barely out of her teens started working at my company as an internship.

She started flirting with me almost immediately and although flattering I was still kind of "She's fucking with me"

Last week on a Friday night she point blank asked me if I wanted to go back to her place explaining her room mate was gone for the weekend.

I reminded her I was married and she tried again, this time with the pout and the big brown eyes. I did the right thing and said I couldn't.

When she wandered off two things went through my mind.

One, my wife was in a for one hell of a fucking and two...

If I was single she would have never gone near me:rolleyes:

I'm 45 and consider myself a decent looking guy. Recently a young lady barely out of her teens started working at my company as an internship.

She started flirting with me almost immediately and although flattering I was still kind of "She's fucking with me"

Last week on a Friday night she point blank asked me if I wanted to go back to her place explaining her room mate was gone for the weekend.

I reminded her I was married and she tried again, this time with the pout and the big brown eyes. I did the right thing and said I couldn't.

Sometimes we are "forbiden fruit", I agree that being married, sometime3s make you think long & "harde".

As I've gotten older I can say that I've learned to appreciate and enjoy the little things... As a young man I would look to get my satisfaction and just took it for granted that my partner was enjoying my performance. As long as I got off it was mission accomplished.
Now that I'm getting ready to accept senior discounts I prefer to enjoy seeing my partners enjoyment more than my own.
I also enjoy little things that are non sexual.
As a nudist / naturalist I enjoy being naked in nature. While in a public setting where nudity is accepted I'm careful not to offend others with sexual overtures, but I do enjoy picking up on the little things. As an exhibitionist I enjoy being looked at so I always take pleasure in seeing someone stare at my old equipment.
I have a favorite place to go skinny dipping. Just a small swimming hole that has been known for generations as a place to skinny dip. The locals accept this so if your offended by nude people you don't go there.
I would always find a quiet spot to enjoy the sun and not interfere with the younger crowd. Funny thing is they usually get curious and wander over to chat. maybe they just want to see what an old cock looks like ? Doesn't matter why they wander over. The pleasure for me is being accepted by them and sharing in their fun. Aside from a friendly nude hug and some playful teasing there is no outwardly sexual activity. Just a fun day in the sun with the energy of all the young folks to keep me young.

hi

i hv watched dad of my ex bf, do anal on his wife. impressive. i wished i could submit to him some day. but they have moved away.

I have always been attracted to older men. When I was in my mid 20's I entertained a gentleman approximately 20 years older than me. Thats been over 10 years ago and we still remain friends.

Very hot

Now that I'm sneaking up on 50 myself, I find the percentage of men that I find attractive/interesting/appealing to be more or less constant across different age groups. I think I just like men, period :)

As a corollary, I'm also finding that I get hit on by younger men more and more as I get older. And by "younger" I mean in their early 20's and even one young fellow who was still in high school!

I love that. I think older women are so hot. Didn't realize until now

I Love Older Men

I have always loved older men and married one 26 yrs older than me. My only other lover was 20 yrs older than me.

From the time I was an adolescent and interested in sex (probably even before that), boys my age never turned me on, but my friend's fathers did! I'll never forget when I was about 13 or 14 yrs old, going over to girlfriend's house to swim and her father helped us dry off (nothing sexual!), but it sure turned me on! I went home, pleasured myself and fantasized that it became more.

I'm with a man 20 years older than myself and the sex is beyond AMAZING. He literally makes me GUSH when I orgasm. Something to be said for an extra 20 years of sexual experience ;-)

OMG, you have seriously renewed my faith in men.

Bravo for you for not giving into the temptation....and lucky for your wife that you are going to shower all those pent up frustrations on her....maybe this can become a natural occurrence. hehe

I admit I prefer the way older men take their time and use their hands and tongues.........

Back