Breeding interest ...

Sarahbby

Virgin
Joined
Jan 4, 2016
Posts
6
Ive recently been on another site and a topic has me dripping. Women kept for breeding and milking. Id like some genuine masters or men who have experience to message me. I have questions burning in my mind.
 
Ive recently been on another site and a topic has me dripping. Women kept for breeding and milking. Id like some genuine masters or men who have experience to message me. I have questions burning in my mind.

It's a hot, hot topic. :D:devil:
 
I had an online RP partner who was wild for this. She loved detailed, lengthy scenarios about being kept locked up and inseminated repeatedly by various men. Hot!
 
Women kept for breeding and milking. Id like some genuine masters or men who have experience to message me.

Yes my husband has actually done this. :D
He had a whole herd of Frisian Heifers on his dairy farm.
No he won't message you, he's not a Lit member.

Sorry, I just couldn't pass this thread without saying that. And now back over to you. :rose:
 
I don't know about the "locked up" part, but I've seen ads for "breeding parties". Translation: bareback gang bangs with all cumming inside. I've seen (on another site) women who for one reason or another have had breeding parties because they wanted to get pregnant and for one reason or another, preferred the "random fill me with cum" approach.

Actually, I've long held that women seeking gang bangs for breeding is not far from some of the activity normal in the animal kingdom to assure reproduction and expansion of the gene pool. One of my early recollections as a budding horny teen was seeing a bitch (literally, a female dog) in heat being mounted by about 6 dogs taking their turn but not necessarily being nice about it. I've also read that bonobo chimp females will often go to another "family" or group looking to be gang fucked by the males of that group. Again, expanding the gene pool. I've long suspected that without the constraints and conditioning of the church, parents, teachers, etc influencing girls as they grow up, human a larger group of human females would opt for the practice beyond the niche group that currently does.
 
I don't know anyone who has done this -- but I had a GF who said the idea really turned her on and one time -- when she was undoubtedly drunk, she had unprotected sex with a bunch of guys, fantasizing all the time she was fucking that one guy at least would get her pregnant.
 
Women like the idea, even the gals without the baby gear. Its a common fantasy. I think they intuit the guys who wanna make babies, and seduce us.
 
I think it is a fairly natural urge but one that is very dangerous to practice in our environment today. My wife is 70 and well beyond child bearing but she still enjoys taking cum inside of her. And now that she has two men in life, she gets it quite often. I love it when her guy is getting close and she urges him on. ie. Go ahead baby, I am ready for you. I am open for you. I can take it all. Don't hold back." She is a joy to watch and a joy to fuck.
 
Back
Top