risk of pregnancy/bareback fetish

My wife and I used the rhythm method. Not because we were Catholics, but just because she didn;t want to take the pill and neither of us liked the other barrier methods. Her doctor taught her how to tell when she was ovulating and we just avoided internal ejaculation during that time and the several days prior. She was pretty regular, We did conceive our third child by "accident". She had been really sick and because of that her cycle was all messed up. The first time we had sax anter she was better, she became pregnant.

All's well. Just after the baby was born we were visiting my father who was in an intensive care unit with heart trouble. He asked for as pencil, a piece of paper and the phone book. He write down a name and phone #. He handed me the paper and said "I'm buying". I scheduled my vasectomy soon there after.

Shooting blanks is the way to go if you are finished with fathering children.

I remember the first time we made love without contraception I'd been off the pill for a few months to make sure it was well out of my system and my cycle was back to its natural state. I'd worked out my most fertile time and he restrained from ejaculation for a couple of weeks. We set the scene candles music etc and I remember vividly when he entered me how emotional I felt. I'd had sex hundreds of times but this was the first time ever without contraception, the first time I was making love in my life with the intention of being bred. It was magical and like losing your virginity but 1000 times better. I didn't get pregnant though lol that took a while longer but we got there in the end 😄 xx

My wife and I used the rhythm method. Not because we were Catholics, but just because she didn;t want to take the pill and neither of us liked the other barrier methods. Her doctor taught her how to tell when she was ovulating and we just avoided internal ejaculation during that time and the several days prior. She was pretty regular, We did conceive our third child by "accident". She had been really sick and because of that her cycle was all messed up. The first time we had sax anter she was better, she became pregnant.

All's well. Just after the baby was born we were visiting my father who was in an intensive care unit with heart trouble. He asked for as pencil, a piece of paper and the phone book. He write down a name and phone #. He handed me the paper and said "I'm buying". I scheduled my vasectomy soon there after.

Shooting blanks is the way to go if you are finished with fathering children.

I neglected to add that he died two weeks after the visit.

I remember the first time we made love without contraception I'd been off the pill for a few months to make sure it was well out of my system and my cycle was back to its natural state. I'd worked out my most fertile time and he restrained from ejaculation for a couple of weeks. We set the scene candles music etc and I remember vividly when he entered me how emotional I felt. I'd had sex hundreds of times but this was the first time ever without contraception, the first time I was making love in my life with the intention of being bred. It was magical and like losing your virginity but 1000 times better. I didn't get pregnant though lol that took a while longer but we got there in the end 😄 xx

On my first time I was tricked into bed. It was way before I joined the army - he just came inside me, hurt like hell and I was terrified. But now I love that hot splash :devil: Right now I'm on the pill but once I'm married (June 2017) my other half wants to get me pregnant quite soon. Can't wait for the thrill of that :devil:

On my first time I was tricked into bed. It was way before I joined the army - he just came inside me, hurt like hell and I was terrified. But now I love that hot splash :devil: Right now I'm on the pill but once I'm married (June 2017) my other half wants to get me pregnant quite soon. Can't wait for the thrill of that :devil:

Please come back and tell us all about it xxx

Please come back and tell us all about it xxx

O I will! A lot of us army girls get on Lit for various reasons - mainly because most of us have other halves who are also serving so we go months without our men :-( My fiancée is deployed until the end of May then 2nd week of June I'm off to somewhere I can't say. But I love the army and wouldn't swap my life with anyone.

I know my husband wants a boy (we have two girls).

So I've been lying to him about being on the pill.

IT"S SOOO HOT keeping that secret from him!

He pinned my ankles above my head and erupted a huge load inside me this morning. Then he told me to stay in bed and that he would make breakfast. (it's leaking everywhere and I feel like I'm in a warm, safe cocoon! I swear if I didn't have to get out of bed today this would be a long weekend he'd brag to all his friends about :devil: )

O I will! A lot of us army girls get on Lit for various reasons - mainly because most of us have other halves who are also serving so we go months without our men :-( My fiancée is deployed until the end of May then 2nd week of June I'm off to somewhere I can't say. But I love the army and wouldn't swap my life with anyone.

I'm one of those army girls (GG's Roomy) and yes! We miss our men when they're away from us or we from them. But when we're together us girls just enjoy being fucked. BAREBACK!

LizVegas79 - I know what you mean - that feeling when their juice spills out down our legs. WOWEEEEEEE!

Well thank you for all you do for us, I really admire you and we all need to be grateful there are people like you willing to risk your lives to protect us. xxx

O thank you Sarahduk, it's appreciated but honestly we don't think we do anything special. For example I'm a registered nurse but I would rather be in the Medical Corps than a hospital. My roomy HSG is an engineering graduate but she'd rather be in the army than industry. We don't consider ourselves special.

But thank you anyway. :rose:

....but once I'm married (June 2017) my other half wants to get me pregnant quite soon. Can't wait for the thrill of that :devil:

I think it would be beautiful if he were to give you your precious little baby bump on your wedding night. That very first time he’s inside you as husband and wife, consummating your marriage and filling your fertile unprotected womb with millions and millions and millions of his potent sperm. I’m so looking forward to when we can have him doing that to me. :eek:

I think it would be beautiful if he were to give you your precious little baby bump on your wedding night. That very first time he’s inside you as husband and wife, consummating your marriage and filling your fertile unprotected womb with millions and millions and millions of his potent sperm. I’m so looking forward to when we can have him doing that to me. :eek:

That's such an erotic and romantic thought xxx

I’m imagining my emotions will be very high when we’re ready to get me pregnant. Feeling his sperm squirting into me, knowing I’m fertile and unprotected. Nothing to stop one of those little tadpoles from completing its mission and fertilizing my egg. :eek:

I’m imagining my emotions will be very high when we’re ready to get me pregnant. Feeling his sperm squirting into me, knowing I’m fertile and unprotected. Nothing to stop one of those little tadpoles from completing its mission and fertilizing my egg. :eek:

Just reading that turns me on sooooo much xx

Don’t we all, and BAREBACK indeed. We just haven’t been properly fucked until our little pussies are full of our man’s sperm. :eek:

I love that word 'SPERM' says it all! I enjoy a bloody good tit fuck too! God you two have got me all worked up! And I've got another 6 weeks to wait. *Sob Sniff Sob*

I love that word 'SPERM' says it all! I enjoy a bloody good tit fuck too! God you two have got me all worked up! And I've got another 6 weeks to wait. *Sob Sniff Sob*

Yes it's a potent word isn't it the seed of life and the way it's delivered is such a pleasurable experience God knew what he was doing 😄

Just got back from the pub - had a PM from my fiancée. He's read this thread where he is and has plans for me in May :devil::devil::devil:

Just got back from the pub - had a PM from my fiancée. He's read this thread where he is and has plans for me in May :devil::devil::devil:

I imagine he does. I envy your upcoming reunion. You’re going to get ravaged girl, impaled on his magnificent cock for a long long time as he masters you with it, making you so enjoy being a woman…lucky you. I’m sure he won’t be at all satisfied until he’s sure he has fucked your brains out and drained himself completely dry, shooting every last drop of sperm deep inside you. Your little pussy is going to be nice and messy, totally filled with that creamy sperm; not to mention being left pleasantly sore.

Yes, the word ‘sperm’, such an arousing word, and it does say it all. The thing about sperm is it’s ours, made just for us. We just allow him to think it’s his and to call it his, but it really is ours. We rely on him to produce it, and then deliver it. We are the ones who ultimately get possession of it, and then it is definitely ours. :eek:

O my God I was just getting ready for sleep (up at 0600 hours - it's 0053 here) and I got your text. My man is a US Marine (we met in Afghanistan) and he is the only man who has conquered me totally. He loves me in my tennis whites, throws me on the bed and missionary position just takes me hard again and again. I was bow legged last time on parade 5 hours after. I washed douched etc and his juice still was in there and ran down my leg.

Can't wait to get ravaged again! Ok goodnight. Thanks again for your hot post. Now I'm going to dream of getting fucked! :devil::devil:

OMG! That is so hot! But please be gentle with this soldier girl - I've got another 38 days to go before my man cums ... I mean comes! I feel like a virgin. Tried lifting my spirits watching football and even my team couldn't score!

Back