a bbw testing the waters

It's not so much a bbw thing with me as it personal beauty, you know what I mean? If a woman is secure with who she is and likes being herself it really exudes a higher beauty that one can't help but see.

bamagirl00 said:
i am so surprised in the amount of young guys interested in bbw now its cool
i have always loved bigger girls, i find them much more sexually attractive.

bama you are one hot lady... love all the pics you posted. your a sexy girl and love the curves of your body :kiss:

thwhtknight said:
It's not so much a bbw thing with me as it personal beauty, you know what I mean? If a woman is secure with who she is and likes being herself it really exudes a higher beauty that one can't help but see.
yea there is no way i can top what he said

so a few more pics for tonight since im bored and snowed in

Attachments

• Picture 28.jpg
    Picture 28.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 496
Wishing I was snowed in with you so I could be your photographer, and maybe more...

:rose:

KR

bamagirl00 said:
i am so surprised in the amount of young guys interested in bbw now its cool
Not just young guys....although 43 ain't old Thanks for the pics.... I'll need to pick up some kleenex tomorrow...Just used the last

Damn....

Just checked out your thread for the first time tonight. Sexy girl bama. Like to see more of ya though...Oh, btw I am 28.

Great new pics!

Love the position! Very sexy! Can imagine kneeling behind you with my hands on those curvy hips.... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

bamagirl00 said:
thanks for some reason i liked it too . I dont ever show my tummy but for once i wasnt to ashamed of it
nothing to be ashamed..you are very sexy :rose:

your not allowed to have an input you have seen the real thing lol just the youner version lol

so i was reading a thread and it was asking what is considered a bbw . Now for the sake of this thread i named it that but in all actuality i hate that term bbw . I am a fat girl and no if and or buts to it. I don't like how some women sugar coat and use that term and well abuse it. I am not ashamed to say i am fat and you know what i think i am rather cute. So my question is in ya'll's eyes what is a bbw and do you think it is an abused term ?

Back