First time showing -- tell me what you think

aquamarina35

Experienced
Well the title says it all. I've never posted a pic anywhere before, just shared with a few lucky souls. I want to get some feedback and what a better place then here.

Attachments

• 2014-11-21 02.25.14.jpg
    2014-11-21 02.25.14.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 4,495
amazing!

sooo damn delicious... welcum the land of the ever eager, hungry pervs! Thanks for posting

Wow. They look...delicious. And you have such beautiful skin. I hope the man in your life gives those the love and attention that they need.

If you care to share this sort of detail: have you ever breastfed? I can't help but think they look so delicious and lifegiving for a reason.

Mmmm, delicious, can't wait to see more.

Thanks for sharing, hope to see more.

THank you for posting . may i say that we're in a better world now that you're sharing with the rest of us . i hope we get to see more of you .

A fantastic way to kick things off. Contrary to what the mainstream media pounds in to your head from the age of 5, you don't have to be a stick insect to be attractive to the opposite sex. Here is the honest truth ......... ready?? Men LOVE curves !! But more importantly we really value confidence and personality too.
Thanks for giving a little of yourself, you are gorgeous :)

I think you did well and I like.....mmm welcome dear.

Wow. They look...delicious. And you have such beautiful skin. I hope the man in your life gives those the love and attention that they need.

If you care to share this sort of detail: have you ever breastfed? I can't help but think they look so delicious and lifegiving for a reason.

Thanks for your compliments. I have never breastfed, but I hope to someday.

Absolutely stunning, aquamarina ! Your skin looks very soft and supple and I can only imagine what it would be like to actually touch it gently.... :)

Well the title says it all. I've never posted a pic anywhere before, just shared with a few lucky souls. I want to get some feedback and what a better place then here.

You're right, those particular souls were certainly lucky.

Those breasts are absolutely wonderful. :rose:

great start and now there are lots of lucky folks out there :)

Back