Votes: 64 20.9%
  • Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
Lately I've been getting some images that make me go, "Holy fuck that's good." But unfortunately I can't post them here. Being able to see facial expressions and especially when combined with full body shots make images way more interesting and sexy.

Not sure if everyone is aware, but PK recently had someone steal her AmPic images and use them to impersonate her on (an)other site. I've always worried this might happen, but then I adopted a philosophy: I assume that as soon as I post an image on the Internet, it will get stolen, copied, saved, and possibly reused. This is less likely to happen to a guy, but still possible. I'm also worried about having anything get back to damage my career. That's why I don't post any cock pics, and I try to keep things classy and sexy. If I ever got hauled in front of our HR director, and thrown a bunch of my pics in my face to explain them, I want to be able to say, "Damn these are good - you got a problem with sexy art?"

Ha ha and they are good! :D

Lately I've been getting some images that make me go, "Holy fuck that's good." But unfortunately I can't post them here. Being able to see facial expressions and especially when combined with full body shots make images way more interesting and sexy.

Not sure if everyone is aware, but PK recently had someone steal her AmPic images and use them to impersonate her on (an)other site. I've always worried this might happen, but then I adopted a philosophy: I assume that as soon as I post an image on the Internet, it will get stolen, copied, saved, and possibly reused. This is less likely to happen to a guy, but still possible. I'm also worried about having anything get back to damage my career. That's why I don't post any cock pics, and I try to keep things classy and sexy. If I ever got hauled in front of our HR director, and thrown a bunch of my pics in my face to explain them, I want to be able to say, "Damn these are good - you got a problem with sexy art?"

Yep, those are damn good pics! :)

It's a shame that people have nothing better to do than steal other people's pics and then use them as their own. :(

Nice pic you just posted and glad to hear you're feeling better.

:rose:

I can totally appreciate your apprehension. Every now and then I get a weird vibration, wondering if someone will call me out about my thread IRL. Your thread is extremely tasteful and erotic, not dirty and filthy. I love your artistic mind. It's really the only reason I subscribe to your thread....your mind. heh. ;)

Ha ha and they are good! :D

Thank you. :kiss:

I think I would ask for copies in different sizes to share with the ladies in accounting. Those ladies are way too uptight and under sexed. ;)

Yep, those are damn good pics! :)

It's a shame that people have nothing better to do than steal other people's pics and then use them as their own. :(

Nice pic you just posted and glad to hear you're feeling better.

Thank you:kiss:

The Internet is a bizarre place, that's for sure.

yeah, very bad flu season. At least I got hit now, when the weather sucks, not in the spring.

I can totally appreciate your apprehension. Every now and then I get a weird vibration, wondering if someone will call me out about my thread IRL. Your thread is extremely tasteful and erotic, not dirty and filthy. I love your artistic mind. It's really the only reason I subscribe to your thread....your mind. heh. ;)

I always wonder if maybe a neighbour or co-worker lurks on Lit. Or the girl in my coffee shop, or my bartender. Maybe they recognize me, or secretly tell their friend. It would be thrilling to have a sexy woman slip me a note, saying that she lurks my thread in secret. Lol.

Ah yes, my *mind*. ;). It's the biggest sex organ i have.:D

J Lohr. Has this affect on me.....

cf7e1c3595f055b2067869e98d59594a_zps89e966b3.jpg

Nice pics. :)

Thanks LadyVer! :kiss:

I almost threw those ones away, but a simple crop and border saved them.

Today is really not motivating me... I'm still in my pjs and I just cracked a beer. :eek: sometimes we need days like these, right? :). Maybe later I'll post a sexy gif.... He's, I'm babbling, I know...:D

Thanks LadyVer! :kiss:

I almost threw those ones away, but a simple crop and border saved them.

Today is really not motivating me... I'm still in my pjs and I just cracked a beer. :eek: sometimes we need days like these, right? :). Maybe later I'll post a sexy gif.... He's, I'm babbling, I know...:D

:) Sundays can be trying at times.

A Bachelor's life...

Time to mend a few things. Good thing I have my ol' Singer. ;)

a60d0f0e18388fdb148cbc1cd5c0a13e_zps1488e37e.jpg

This might help...

... I was never any good around needles...

e8e5c5a69d844215c1ebc1f57447ee59_zpsc808c472.jpg

Yeah,, a few stitches of this'll mend things...

d42f2491e92a6a12244a5380f59c52a4_zps953d1122.jpg

Couldn't view the 3 pics. :(. I'm.on my droid and it looks like one has to sign in to view.

This is actually my sewing kit..

3b38837f5d8c435baa70b95763702881_zps806e34a9.jpg

Don't believe me? Look again...

7cbd637f7dbfd44b6332da390f43fec0_zpsb9df854c.jpg

K. Let's get down to bizness time!

ac837c2d64548d27b204af949ade2122_zps1fa0a854.jpg

Your photos are the epitome of class.
And hotness of course ;)

Thanks for sharing your talent with us mere mortals. Haha.

How the fuck does this work again.!?!?

708f055af497e484a96dcf001331566c_zpsd926c67d.jpg

Oh yeah !

d9860d44c9d78568d343503a9b229f59_zps912be0cb.jpg

I'm gonna sew the shit out of these socks!

7b0f3026c0d9d64a164262d76dbbcf46_zpsb68ce4bf.jpg

Couldn't view the 3 pics. :(. I'm.on my droid and it looks like one has to sign in to view.

Hey, ladyVer!

I hope not! :eek: on my iPad, I upload to photobucket, because I can real time post pics. Let me know if its an issue. :(.

Your photos are the epitome of class.
And hotness of course ;)

Thanks for sharing your talent with us mere mortals. Haha.

Lol. Okay, seriously, I thought I was the only one up...

Hey, SB, I quietly stalk your thread, so don't be putting me up on a pedestal. Lol. You have some great stuff going on there too. :kiss:

Lol. Okay, seriously, I thought I was the only one up...

Hey, SB, I quietly stalk your thread, so don't be putting me up on a pedestal. Lol. You have some great stuff going on there too. :kiss:

I'm always up. Insomnia!

Well that just made me all happy inside! :)
Seriously though. Fucking badass pictures.

Back