The Purple Thistle

Alexander seemed extremely pleased with what she was doing. And he told her so.

You need to ask? Does it please you? You are the most beautiful, sweet woman any man could wish for even if her maid cannot trim her hair straight, not that it matters, it makes you unique my love.

She smiled. So he had noticed! She would just keep it crooked after all. It would make her special to him.

In an effort to please him, and to help to woo him into letting her join the group, she continued with her oral pleasuring him, trying to fit more and more of his manhood into her mouth. Suddenly it was as if she were drowning and she realized that he had spent his seed into her mouth. It was warm and salty and had an unusual taste to it but she swallowed it nevertheless. Or as much of it as she could. Some of it did run out of the corners of her mouth and she cleaned herself up as best she could.

She was afraid that Alexander would find her undesirable, but instead he pulled her naked body against his and kissed her, saying, You gave me everything you were willing to give tonight, how can I refuse your wishes, you may accompany us to France if everyone else agrees but you must obey every order you are given without hesitation or question.

"I understand, my love. I wish to be an aid to you. So, who is the one in charge? So that I know." She snuggled up against him, pressing her warm body against his.

"Is there anything else that I can do to please my husband? Hmmmmm?"
 
They lay in each other's arms taking warmth from one another, lying naked, bodies entwined,

'Is there anything else that I can do to please my husband? Hmmmmm?'

Veronique's seemingly innocent question put a gleam in Alexander's eyes, he had intended to rest tonight but his wife's oral ministrations to his cock had woken a desire in him to claim her body before they went off on their mission. He didn't bother to answer but pushed her onto her back and placed her legs over his shoulders, spreading her wide so her warm, wet inviting slit was in line with his cock which throbbed excitedly at her entrance, without a word he slid effortlessly inside her, lifting her hips to push as deep as he could, Her soft velvety walls clung to his shaft as he fucked her remorselessly, so much so that the rickety bed squeaked and groaned under them, His hands were busy with her breasts and nipples as he plundered her sweet tight pussy so she cried out with pleasure as he grunted his way to a climax, spurting his hot sperm into her.

"Is that what you had in mind to please me my sweet?"

He asked teasing her cum covered lips with his tongue.

"Now, we must both really get some sleep , tomorrow will be an exhausting day of preparation and going over our plans."

The next morning after a short but pleasing bout of hugging and kissing they rose and dressed, Alexander advised Veronique to wear one of the smocks she had borrowed from Anna and said it would be best if she wore no undergarments as the sort of person whose part she was to play wouldn't own such things as pantaloons.

Anna was even smaller than Veronique and it showed as the smock stretched tightly over her bosom, emphasizing the size and gentle curve of her breasts.

"I would not worry too much about looking so womanly, it may be necessary for you to deflect attention away from the rest of us so the enemy do not look too closely at us. Percy is in charge and he will explain your role and tell you what to say on the boat to France.

They went down to breakfast and Veronique received admiring looks from all present, including Percy who took Veronique by the shoulders and kissed her on both cheeks,

"First we eat then we talk." declared Percy.
"
 
She could tell that her husband had something specific in mind as, without a word he had her on her back and her legs on his shoulders as he purposely fucked her. Like a man possessed, he pumped steadily into her and she felt herself getting getting more and more excited. If she did not get pregnant, it would not be for lack of trying.

The room was filled with the sounds of their lovemaking until she gave a little cry as she climaxed and Alexander did so at the same time. She felt his warmth fill her and wondered if any of the rest of the group could hear them. She would be embarrassed in the morning to talk to them.

Is that what you had in mind to please me my sweet?

She cuddled up to Alexander as his tongue licked her lips.

Now, we must both really get some sleep , tomorrow will be an exhausting day of preparation and going over our plans.

He awoke her the next morning with plenty of attention and then told her to get dressed in her borrowed dress and no pantaloons. With her bosoms heaving over the top of her bodice, they headed downstairs to break their fast. Every male in the place glanced at her appreciatively, including Percy and Sage and Clematis. Percy greeted her kissing both of her cheeks before inviting Alexander and her to join them.

The food was plentiful and relatively good and the talk was general as they were in the same private room as last night. She noted the occasional glances her way but Alexander kept her very close to him. She listened intently to the talk though nothing was said that was in any way suggestive or secretive.
 
When the talking was done Percy looked at Veronique and said with some enthusiasm
,
"We should dress you as you will appear to the person in charge at the château so please sit down and let me see what will suit you best."

Percy circled her stroking his chin thoughtfully then declared,

"Your hair Veronique, it is too memorable we must hide it in some way, I doubt that you would wish to have it cut short would you dear?"

He thought for a moment longer then produced a large red and white spotted handkerchief which he used to bind her red tresses in a bandana.

"Yes much better but you must appear to be wild and wanton, your dress is too long, 'twould be better if you were to show a little leg."

He had her stand and took a pair of scissors and cut off the bottom part of her dress just below the knee.

"Perfect, that will occupy their minds thinking of the treasure that lies above."

Next he had her sit down again and lifted her dainty little foot to rest on his knee. He brought out a pair of calf length boots and slipped them on her, somehow his hand slipped to the back of her thigh.
Alexander had been watching all this but Percy's handling of his wife's legs was too much and he exploded,

"I say Percy do you have to be so familiar with my wife's body?"

Percy looked up with a smirk,

"Surely you are not jealous or do you believe that your wife would succumb?"

"No of course not but you seem to be taking advantage of her."

"On the contrary dear friend, I am merely dressing her as she needs to be dressed for our mission, there is one more thing that needs to be addressed, perhaps you would prefer to do it yourself or allow Veronique to make the necessary adjustments, let me explain, Citizen Rosalind La Croix which is the name she will be adopting is a wild wanton woman with a superb body and she enjoys flaunting it, so I think she should lower her bodice in order to display her charms more effectively."

Alexander almost choked , Percy was asking him to put his wife's pert breasts on display for others to ogle and drool over.

"I,,,,,I'm not sure about this Percy, Veronique is a lady of good breeding and to display herself in this manner is completely alien to her."

"Very well, if you feel so strongly about it why don't we ask Veronique herself?"

He turned to Veronique,

"Well my lady it all depends on you, are you prepared to do as is required or must we take pot luck with my French?"
 
Last edited:
As Percy made changes here and there in her disguise, she could see Alexander getting more and more agitated. Percy was his best friend yet it seemed that her husband trusted neither his friend nor his own wife. Alexander fidgeted and worried and she was afraid that he would soon punch Percy in the face.

Citizen Rosalind La Croix? She liked the name. And then, Percy suggested something that to Alexander was a step too far. Apparently a slight wardrobe adjustment that caused Alexander to explode in outrage. She was not sure just how much of her breast was to be exposed. More décolleté showing, or was Percy suggesting the entire nipple?

"I,,,,,I'm not sure about this Percy, Veronique is a lady of good breeding and to display herself in this manner is completely alien to her."

"Very well, if you feel so strongly about it why don't we ask Veronique herself? Well my lady it all depends on you, are you prepared to do as is required or must we take pot luck with my French?"


Veronique crossed to her husband, whom she could see was clearly upset, outraged and...torn. Putting a hand on her husband's arm, she spoke.

"My love, did you not tell me last night that Percy was in charge? And that I must obey his orders without question?" She could see that Alexander's words were coming back to bite him. However, wishing to show her husband, and Percy as well as the rest of the group as to her abilities at diplomacy, she turned and smiled sweetly to Percy as she spoke to Alexander. "After all, Percy is your best friend. He stood up with you at your wedding. I am sure that Percy understands how the hint of the treasure is more enticing than having to share the treasure with all and sundry. What man has longed for a roll in the hay with the farmer's daughter but craves the woman that he cannot have. All we shall be doing is enticing him with something that he cannot ever have."

Leaning forward a bit more afforded Percy a glimpse further down her décolleté without revealing nary a nipple nor anything that could offend her husband. The art of seduction was something that most women of the day were taught to a certain extent. Entice without giving it away. It's just that most men were not aware of it. Now, Veronique showed the men assembled what she meant. She flexed the muscle lying beneath her breast, making them appear just a bit plumper so that the gentle swell of her bosum appeared to want to burst from the confines of her bodice. She knew that the men could see nothing other than she would appear more endowed. Noting the gleam in Percy's eyes, she asked their leader.

"N'est-ce pas, monsieur?"

Is that not so, sir?
 
The gleam in Percy's eye did not disappear as he produced a belt with sword attached and beckoned Veronique forward so he could put it around her waist. She stood very close to him and he could see down her decollotage between the deep cleft that her breasts formed. He bent his head his breath wafting over her ripe sensuous red lips. As he tightened the belt he spok to her in French in a low voice,

"C'était une analogie intéressante que vous avez faite au sujet du fermier qui convoite la servante et qui ne peut que regarder et ne pas toucher, mais certains hommes sont prêts à attendre jusqu'à ce que la servante soit plus généreuse. Je suis un homme si cher.

#That was an interesting analogy you made about the farmer lusting after the milk maid and only being able to look and not touch but some men are prepared to bide their tme until the maid is more generous. I am such a man my dear.#

He turned away with an amused smile on his face.

"Three more things and we will have Citizen Rosalind La Croix among us. First some gloves, those delicate white unsullied hands would give the game away."
He rooted in a drawer and pulled out a pair ofwell worn ladies riding gloves,

"The lady these belonged to left in quite a hurry when she heard that her husband was on his way," he offered by way of explanation.
"Now the crowning glory, " from behind his back he produced a dirty battered hat with a cockade attached which he placed on Veronique's head.

"What now Percy you said three things?" asked Aleaxander, amazed at the transformation of his dear sweet wife.

"A name we must have a name for her now she is one of us."

"Can I suggest Buttercup? It is a pet name we use when we are.............."

"Fucking? How delightful." cried Percy, "Yes Buttercup it shall be."
 
As she stood before the assembled members of their band, piece by piece was added to turn the dress that she had borrowed from Anna into her new disguise

Percy's words, spoken to her in French and where only she could hear them, irritated her. And if her husband should hear them and understand them, there was no doubt in her mind that Alexander would call Percy to a duel. She was sure that one of the two men should wind up dead. If Percy expected to seduce her, he would be greatly disappointed. Her voice was sweet and soft as she spoke to him. Only Percy could hear her words.

"Alors, pouvez-vous attendre jusqu'à la fin des temps, monsieur, car même alors, la dame sera indisponible pour vous."

Then may you wait until the end of time, sir, for even then will the lady be unavailable to you.

Not even remotely did she find Percy attractive and the fact that the man would presume to make a play for his best friend's wife made him lower than low in her opinion. Despite her desire to remain close to her husband on these forays into danger, this may turn out to be her one and only outing. Besides, should she become with child, she was sure that Alexander would put his foot down and say no to continuing to join them.

"A name we must have a name for her now she is one of us."

"Can I suggest Buttercup? It is a pet name we use when we are.............."

"Fucking? How delightful. Yes Buttercup it shall be."


Such crude manners. She suspected that not much of what Percy did was an act. And she realized that she really did not trust the man. And if he was testing her, she surely could speak the truth to their "illustrious leader".
 
Last edited:
Percy was not at all perturbed by Veronique's assertion that nothing would ever happen between them for she was newly married and still in a state of marital bliss which would fade in time and she would take more notice of those that paid her attention. Buttercup, a delightful name for a delightful lady, Buttercups needed to be pollinated by those who took their chances, he had already sown the seeds in her mind by declaring his interest in bedding her so when the time came he would be in an advantageous position.

"We go under cover of darkness to THE DAYDREAM, (His yacht which was moored in the harbour below) Our disguises are already on board so we will change during the crossing to France. Buttercup, you had best walk with me the path to the harbour is treacherous in the dark, much like an unfaithful wife."

This drew guffaws of laughter from the other three men including Alexander whose heart was beating faster with excitement.

"I want you to learn that path Buttercup and learn it well."

It all seemed so innocent, the valiant leader helping the newest recruit, but Percy knew that Veronique would know exactly what he meant.
The path was indeed treacherous, strewn with loose pebbles that rolled away under an unwary foot causing one to stumble. Percy took full advantage of this, holding Veronique tightly round the waist pulling her close to him and on occasion under the cover of the darkness he would kiss her neck.
Finally after two hours of stumbling around they reached Dover and made their way through the dark silent streets to the harbour. THE DAYDREAM was tied up alongside having been brought from its mooring by the captain who would remain on board and be ready to pick them up when they returned. He was a rough taciturn fellow who rarely spoke except to acknowledge an instruction.

"Are we ready to go Jed?"

"Aye Sir"

"Very well cast off, we'll be on our way"

THE DAYDREAM slipped out of the harbour under a single sail and headed towards France

The men disappeared into the tiny cabin to don their disguises but with it being so cramped Alexander chose to spend some time alone with Veronique. He found her sitting in front of the bridge out of sight of anyone aft of them, he put his arms around her and backed her up against the bulkhead in a sheltered spot and kissed her hard, thrusting his tongue into her warm wet mouth, they clung to each other knowing that this would be their last chance to be alone.
Alexander reached down and found the hem of the cut off dress and drew it up over her thighs, the absence of underwear made by easy for him to find her soft wetness and he ran his fingers gently along her sex.
"Our time will be short my love so we must make the most of it.'
He then put both arms between her legs and parted them before lifting her up and placing her spread legs on either side, his hard erect manhood found her wet slippery entrance and he easily slipped inside her, sighing with pleasure as he drove into her. One hand supported her while the other cupped her breasts and freed them from the confines of her bodice. They stood silently making love taking their pleasure from the other.
They were as one in those moments and climaxed together.Alexander let her down and said "We know not what fate has in store for us but these last few minutes will remain with me forever, now I must go and change."
 
Last edited:
Veronique had been excited to join in this excursion. Danger, excitement, and being close to her husband. But Percy seemed to find pleasure in attempting to make love to his best friend's wife practically underneath Alexander's nose. It galled her. She hated the man with each minute that she found herself in his presence. But she feared that should Alexander discover what Percy was doing, he would call the man out to a duel.

They started out in the dark for the shore and the boat that would take them across the channel. Percy wasted no time in slipping an arm around her waist to draw her near to him under the pretext of aiding her down the rocky path. He also took advantage of darkness to kiss her neck. She took advantage of the same darkness to grind the heel of her shoe on the top of Percy's foot as often as he kissed her, delighting in the quiet grunt that he gave each time. All of her weight went into each stomp, each grind of her shoe on his toes, on his arch, even going toll so far as to kick his shins once, and though his shoes may have offered some protection she was sure that there would be one particular area of his foot that would carry a nice bruise.

Occasionally, she would give Percy a sharp jab of her elbow into the man's ribs so that by that time that they reached the coast, she knew that Percy was well aware that she found him repulsive. If nothing else, he should have more than one reminder of her displeasure in him.

THE DAYDREAM looked to be a trim vessel with a tight lipped captain and while the men headed off to change into their disguises, she headed to the bow of the boat to think about just what she had gotten herself into. She loved her husband dearly and despite Percy's intimations, would never be unfaithful to him. And she expected him to remain faithful to her as well.

She was happy when Alexander sought her out while the rest of the group changed. She knew that their time alone would be limited until this "adventure" was over. And though she was apprehensive, she felt safe in her husband's arms.

Passionately he held her, pressing her up against a quiet portion of the boat away from prying eyes. His fevered kiss excited her as she felt his hands reach for the hem of her dress. Without hesitation he lifted the skirt and sought out her sex, wet and needy. His voice was deep and quiet in her ear

Our time will be short my love so we must make the most of it.

He quickly lifted her up, the cool sea air brushing against her wet sex before her husband's manhood plunged deep into her. Quietly they made love, with one hand kneading her breast that had escaped her bodice. The rough wood of the boat was against her back as Alexander fucked her. There were no words between them, only hushed pants and quiet gasps as he repeatedly pounded into her.

She bit her lip to keep from crying out as they came together, his warmth filling her womb. Silently she prayed that if she were not already with child, that this time Alexander's seed took.

Slowly he pulled out and once again her shoes were on the deck of the boat. Alexander held her close, whispering in her ear.

We know not what fate has in store for us but these last few minutes will remain with me forever, now I must go and change.

"My love, my life." She kissed him before he left her. She wanted to cry out, to never leave her. But to do so would show a weakness and that would not be acceptable. The sea spray hit her in the face, leaving salt on her lips. She could hear the quiet murmur of the men as they changed. There was a nervous flutter in her stomach as she said a silent prayer to God that they all survived this venture.
 
It was three am when Jed shook them all awake, "Toime ta go, Sorrr." Jed informed Sir Percy,

"Ya knows where ta hide the boat."

"Of course Jed, it seems you have made good time."

"Why t'ank you sorrr, fair weather and a favourable wind all helped."

It was dangerous work without lights transferring from DAYDREAM to the small rowing boat that was to take them ashore the two oarsmen being Sage and Clematis, once they were settled on the boards that served as seats they showed that they were well used to this, pulling on the oars with gusto settling into a steady rhythm that soon had them landing on small gravel beach in a cove that was hidden from the sea and high cliffs on three sides,

"I must go help them get the boat out of sight, I'll be back before you know it."

"Time for the hard part gentlemen and Rosalind of course, Rosalind you had best let me guide you I know the path well." He smirked and the moonlight just caught a wolfish grin as he leered at Veronique.

Alexander was no fool and he could tell there was tension between them and he was well aware of how Percy was monopolising his wife.

"I think not, I know the path as well as you and you will need all all your wits about watching out for patrols."

"Mebbe not this time, we cannot fail because I am taking care of a beautiful woman who has a perfectly capable husband."

Alexander put his arm protectively around Veronique and then mentioned something that had been niggling at him.

"Your gait my dear, normally you take such small dainty steps which will give you away, You need to stomp, do you think you can do that?"

"Of course she can, she stomped on my foot several times on our way to the harbour."

Percy chuckled.

The first part of the climb was relatively easy, a gentle incline and stony underfoot, it was undoubtedly a path that had been well used in the past, most likely by smugglers.
The first glimmer of light appeared slowly so they could at least see what was underfoot, the terrain changed to a steep incline with loose rocks proving treacherous and Alexander kept a firm grip on his wife's waist and occasionally pushing her from behind, his hands on her firm sturdy buttocks.

On reaching the top a good hour later, Percy gathered them all round,

"Remember we men are merely there for show so no drawing attention to yourselves, Buttercup is to be the centre of attention, keeping the Frenchies's thoughts firmly in their pants. Now Thistle, I will brook no argument this time, Buttercup and I will walk together so that I can give her final instructions on what to say."

He took Veronique's arm and began marching along the half hidden path toward what served as the main road.
 
Last edited:
The group tried catching some sleep as the small boat crossed the channels, with Veronique curled up against Alexander's side. She felt safe in her husband's arms and was starting to regret this little adventure. Percy was absolutely horrid to be around and she was surprised that Alexander had not noticed just how familiar Percy was with his wife. Her husband's breath lightly tickled her hair as the ship rocked them during the crossing.

Soon they were being awakened by the captain of the DAYDREAMS and she felt a bit stiff from sleeping on such a hard surface.

Once again, Percy was ever ready to act the part of the caring leader wanting to ensure the safety of the newest member of the group but she knew better and stiffened at the mere thought of having to endure another round of the man's advances. She was therefore relieved when Alexander offered to take care of his own wife. Perhaps he had noticed his friend's passes and familiarities that she had put up with.

Sage and Clematis were relatively quiet so that the only real sound that they all made was the sound of rocks breaking loose to roll down the cliff as their boots scrabbled along the path, or the soft grunts of them as they climbed.

On the climb up, Alexander stayed by her side, aiding her up the path. Gradually each step became harder as the grade got steeper and steeper. As the sun was rising they were reaching the top of their climb. At her husband's suggestion, she had been working on walking less like a lady and countess and more like a woman and commoner. He had nodded his approval when she had gotten the hang of it so that by the time that they were gathered around Percy, she felt more confident of her role of Rosalind.

Remember we men are merely there for show so no drawing attention to yourselves, Buttercup is to be the centre of attention, keeping the Frenchies's thoughts firmly in their pants. Now Thistle, I will brook no argument this time, Buttercup and I will walk together so that I can give her final instructions on what to say.

A quick kiss to her husband before Percy took her by the arm, leading her ahead of the group. She did not like it but it was necessary to find out exactly what was needed of her. It was important that above all she stay aware and alert. This was dangerous and not a game. She really was not sure who they were here to help but she knew that they must all make it back to England safe and alive.
 
They were forced to walk in single file as the path was so narrow, Percy led the way followed by Veronique then Alexander, the rear being brought up by Sage and Clematis. Every now and then Percy's heels were clipped by Veronique's boots until he was forced to call a halt and speak to Veronique,

"You may have an axe to grind with me for flirting with you so openly but you are crippling me with your boots on my heels, we ALL need to be able to move quickly should the need arise and if I cannot lead I will only slow us all down l put us in peril, so put your grievances behind you until we are safely back in England."

He then addressed them all,

"We will shortly be on the road to Chateau de Alder where our Comte De Alder, his wife and daughter are under house arrest merely for the crime of being minor aristocrats. Our objective is to persuade the commanding citizen to hand them over, which is where you come in Buttercup. Persuade him that you are VERY close to citizen Robespierre but flirt with him and make him feel important. I will not tell you what to say as it may sound rehearsed and arouse suspicion. The only thing I would suggest is that you display your womanly charms and keep their minds on you. That is all, except no talking from now on."

The small party reached the road and Veronique took her place at the head to lead them to the chateau.
 
Last edited:
They had only gone a short distance before their illustrious leader stopped them and addressed her directly.

You may have an axe to grind with me for flirting with you so openly but you are crippling me with your boots on my heels, we ALL need to be able to move quickly should the need arise and if I cannot lead I will only slow us all down and put us in peril, so put your grievances behind you until we are safely back in England.

She nodded her acquiescence and listened to his instructions. In a way, she was confident that she would be able to handle whatever happened. But a part of her was scared. She was not entirely sure what to expect. Percy spoke to them all.

We will shortly be on the road to Chateau de Alder where our Comte De Alder, his wife and daughter are under house arrest merely for the crime of being minor aristocrats. Our objective is to persuade the commanding citizen to hand them over, which is where you come in Buttercup. Persuade him that you are VERY close to citizen Robespierre but flirt with him and make him feel important. I will not tell you what to say as it may sound rehearsed and arouse suspicion. The only thing I would suggest is that you display your womanly charms and keep their minds on you. That is all, except no talking from now on.

And with those words, they began walking along the road with the men behind her. First was Percy, probably as their leader and he the only other one that spoke passable French. Next was Alexander and she was unsure of who brought up the rear, Clematis or Sage.

There were butterflies in her stomach as she saw their destination just around the bend.

"Mon Dieu, veillez sur nous tous et revenez chez nous en toute sécurité."

My God, please watch over us all and see us home safely.
 
They reached the main entrance to the chateau and Alexander watched Veronique carefully looking for any signs of nervousness or panic but she seemed to be taking it all in her stride.

"QUI ES-TU? QU'EST-CE QUE TU VEUX?"

>WHO ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU WANT?<

The challenge came loud and suspicious from the gateway. Percy replied authoritatively,

"Nous avons été envoyés par le citoyen Robespierre, notre chef vous expliquera une fois que vous avez sorti votre chef de son gros cul et qu'il est venu nous saluer."

>We have been sent by Citizen Robespierre, our leader will explain once you get your leader off his fat arse and out here to greet us.<

The guard visibly shaken by Percy's tone of voice disappeared into the chateau and returned a few minutes later with a short rotund fellow, still wiping the remains of his breakfast from his lips.

"Qu'est-ce que vous voulez? Tout ce que nous avons est un traître à la France et sa femme et sa fille, nous allons les exécuter à midi."

>What is it you want? All we have is a traitor to France and his wife and daughter, we are going to execute them at noon.<

At this Veronique stepped forward and climbed onto the back of a cart, making sure she caught their attention by lifting her skirt a few inches revealing her shapely legs to all and as she climbed up she leaned forward so that her breasts fell forwards straining against the cut away bodice. All eyes were on her now as she raised her hand imperiously for silence. Alexander held his breath, now was the moment when they would find out if Veronique could carry off the impersonation of a slut dedicated to the service of the most powerful man in France
 
Last edited:
Standing in the cart, all eyes were on her. She struck a pose, one foot perched upon a crate in the back of the cart, raising her skirts just high enough that the men on the ground could see her leg, but no further. All eyes were on her, including the fat leader, who stood there looking up at her with some bits of food still on his lips. The small crowd was surprisingly quiet and there was a current of energy running through them. Her voice was clear and passionate.

"Citoyens, ce traître et sa famille ont attiré l'attention de mon bon ami le citoyen Robespierre. Il est fier de votre initiative dans ce domaine, mais il estime que dans ce cas, il souhaite les interroger lui-même. Il me confie, à moi et à mes amis, d'amener ces cochons misérables là où il les attend. Il est de votre devoir d'inventorier tout le contenu de cette maison aristocratique et de la préparer pour les dispersions pendant que moi et mes hommes marchons ces traîtres à la cause pour rencontrer le citoyen Robespierre, et leur destin, personnellement."

"Citizens, this traitor and his family have gain the attention of my good friend Citizen Robespierre. He is proud of your initiative in this matter, but he feels that in this instance, he wishes to interrogate them himself. He entrusts me and my friends to bring these miserable pigs to where he awaits. It is your job to inventory the entire contents of this aristocratic home and prepare it for dispersions while I and my men march these traitors to the cause to meet Citizen Robespierre, and their fate, personally."

She heard a murmur through the crowd at the mention of Robespierre.

"Pourquoi le citoyen Robespierre voudrait-il interroger ces gens? Ce ne sont que des aristocrates mineurs!"

Why should Citizen Robespierre wish to question these people? They are but minor aristocrats!

She stood upright and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh! Voulez-vous dire à Maximilien, pardonnez-moi, citoyen Robespierre, qu'il a tort dans ses hypothèses. Que vous ... quel est votre nom?"

Oh, do you wish to tell Maximilian, pardon me, Citizen Robespierre, that he is wrong in his assumptions. That you...what is your name?

"L-L-Louis Cadre."

"Que Louis Cadre sent que le citoyen Robespierre a tort? Veux-tu venir le lui dire en personne, au lieu de faire comme il te l'a ordonné? Eh bien, Citizen Cadre?"

That you, Louis Cadre, feel that Citizen Robespierre is wrong? Do you wish to come tell him that in person, instead of doing as he has ordered you to do? Well, Citizen Cadre?

Louis Cadre looked around nervously, noting that now everyone was staring at him. He began to blink rapidly and backed up a bit. When he spoke, it was in a blustery voice.

"Longue vie à la France! Vive le citoyen Robespierre!"

Long live France! Long live Citizen Robespierre!

She smiled and shouted out to the crowd.

"LE PEUPLE FRANÇAIS, et au dessous: LIBERTÉ, ÉGALITÉ, FRATERNITÉ OU LA MORT!"

THE FRENCH PEOPLE, and below: FREEDOM, EQUALITY, FRATERNITY OR DEATH!

There was a shout as Cadre motioned to several men to go get the family.
 
Alexander was amazed at how Veronique took command of the crowd, even though he could't understand a word of what was being said he sensed there was a war of words being waged between Veronique and the little fat man who seemed to be in charge of the chateau. It was quite apparent though that Veronique had him on the back foot and when he signalled for the Comte and his family to be brought out Alexander let out a sigh of relief and he felt immense pride in his young wife.

The Comte himself was a nondescript sort of man who knew that his days were numbered and appeared resigned to the fact, whereas his wife was a blubbering mess, his daughter seemed the more composed of the three and looked at Veronique. Alexander couldn't see the glances between the two but suddenly there seemed to be some sort of glimmer of hope in the young girl's eyes.She shuffled forward still in chains and kissed Veronique's booted foot, she looked up at Veronique and murmured softly,

"Merci de nous avoir sorti de ce trou de l'enfer et des griffes de ces paysans lubriques, quel que soit notre sort, nous vous remercierons toujours pour cela."

>Thank You for getting us out of that hell hole and the clutches of these lecherous peasants, whatever our fate we will always thank you for that.<

At this point Percy intervened and pulled the young girl away and snarled at her,

"Vous ne qualifiez pas de loyaux citoyens de France des paysans lubriques, vous seriez mieux employés à aider votre motard alors que nous avons tous une longue marche devant nous."

>You do not refer to loyal citizens of France as lecherous peasants, you'd be better employed helping your mother as we all have a long march ahead of us.<

He then reached up and helped Veronique down from the art and gave the order for them to begin the march back to Paris, the Comte De Alder walked with his head down as if in a trance, while his young daughter struggled to help her mother who stumbled every few steps.

They kept up the pretence until they were well out of sight and hearing of the chateau and Percy had checked they were not being followed.

"We can relax a little now but not too much. You, Veronique were magnificent, the consummate performance, you had that crowd eating out of your hand. What do you think Alexander? Can you ever trust her in bed again or is it just an act?"

The family they had just rescued looked confused as they were speaking in English.
 
When they brought the de Alders out, Veronique found herself looking and a very bedraggled family of three. The father appeared to be in a stupor, staring at the ground or straight ahead. The total opposite was the mother, sobbing continuously with snot running down her face.

The daughter interested her. She looked vaguely familiar and of the three, she seemed the one that had the most aristocratic bearing. The daughter looked at her and she saw the flicker, however brief and fleeting, of recognition. A name flashed through her memory. Amabella.

Though in chains, the woman still had bearing and even as she kissed Veronique’s boot, she spoke with dignity.

She was sure that it was Amabella. Bella had been her nickname at school. She could not remember the girls last name, and perhaps had never known it. For a year, Veronique had attended classes learning French. Bella had been a bit spoilt - but then, weren’t they all at that age. But as she also remembered, the girl had been expelled when caught
In flagrante delicto with the groundskeeper.

Percy quickly handled the situation and soon the entire band was headed back down the road with 3 additional people than when they set out. Once they were safely out of sight of the chateau and not being followed, Percy spoke in English.

We can relax a little now but not too much. You, Veronique were magnificent, the consummate performance, you had that crowd eating out of your hand. What do you think Alexander? Can you ever trust her in bed again or is it just an act?

She noticed the confused look on Amabella’s face, mirrored on the faces of her family as well.

“Amabella?”

“Veronique? Is it really you?”

“Listen, we are trying to help you and your family. Until we are safely on the boat, you must all do exactly as we say. All our lives rest with that. It will be a hike and quite a climb down to the boat. Make sure that your parents understand. They must do exactly as we say.”

Bella quickly spoke to her parents and the change in the pair was apparent. No longer did her father walk as if her were already dead and her mother stopped her crying and wanted to kiss everyone’s hand.

Another ten minutes of brisk walking and they reached the spot where they would start the climb down to where the boat awaited them. The mother would need help as she was not really used to such things as going up and down cliffs. For that matter, neither was Amabella. But Percy seemed to have noticed the hidden beauty beneath the chains and grime that the young lady wore and Veronique found herself usurped of Percy’s unwanted attentions. That was fine with her. Alexander helped her down the cliffs while Sage and Clematis helped the Comte and his wife on the steep slopes. They were quite a determined band that headed for the boat that waited for them as it bobbed in the water.
 
Getting to the small rowing boat wasn't easy as the water was around waist high so Sage being the strongest hoisted the Comte's wife onto his back and waded out to the boat with her hanging on with her arms tightly round his neck, Clematis helped the Comte to the boat,while Alexander lifted Veronique in his arms and carried her to the boat depositing her safely on board with the assistance of both Sage and Clematis, who belied his soft sounding name with his strength.

Meanwhile Amabella plunged into the water and swam to the boat with Percy close behind, when she reached the boat however the chains around her ankles prevent her from climbing in and she lay across the gunwales like a stranded fish, her soaked smock clung to her sweet round butt, showing every curve and the cleft between her cheeks. With her legs kicking and floundering Percy stepped between them and placing his hands on each of her firm round globes he pushed into the boat so she lay in the bottom with her soaked smock clinging to every young curve.

"Thankyou kind sir," she smiled up at Percy as he climbed aboard.

"The pleasure was all mine, " Percy smirked as he added meaningfully, " The opportunity to grasp such a delightful derriere does not present itself very often."

Amabella smiled back, "The opportunity to do so again may present itself sooner than you think."

She sat up and proceeded to stroke her body in pretence of brushing the water away the only result being for the smock to cling even more, her hard nipples prominent through her smock. She smiled again and fluttered her eyelashes at Percy.
 
Alexander picked her up and carried her through the surf to the boat. This had been an adventure but she was anxious to return back to England and home. It had surprised her that they were rescuing someone that she actually knew.

Between her husband and the rest of the men, they managed to get her in the rowing boat and keep her relatively dry. The same could not be said for Amabella. What surprised her was that the girl was blatantly attempting to seduce Percy in front of her parent and everyone else. And Percy seemed definitely interested.

The boat was loaded with 8 people as the men started rowing out to the DAYDREAM. Meanwhile, the de Alder’s shivered and shook, wet to the bone. Amabella sat over to the side and Veronique worked her way over to the woman. They talked in hushed toned.

“Bella, how long were you and your family held?”

“For several weeks, I think. After a while, one looses track of time.”

Veronique nodded, but despite the fact that she wore chains, the woman still did not have the look of one deprived of food. Her parents were a different story. Though their faces now held hope, they both had the look of two that had been through hell and back. Amabella spoke.

“So, you are one of this merry group?”

“Yes.” She dared not say more. Instead, she turned to the Comte and his wife.

“Nous nous dirigeons vers ce bateau qui vous amènera à la sécurité et à une nouvelle vie. Cela peut être difficile, mais au moins vous serez en vie.”

We are heading for that boat that will take you to safety and a new life. It may be hard, but at least you will be alive.

Meanwhile, the men rowed the boat closer to the DAYDREAM.
 
When they reached THE DAYDREAM and everyone was safely on board Percy hustled them down to the warmth of the large lounge, large but cramped with eight people in it. Sage and Clematis went to one of the two cabins to change into dry clothes while the Comte de Alder and his wife were given the other cabin to find dry clothes into which they could change. Percy played the perfect host while keeping his eyes hungrily fixed on the young Amabella who looked back at him smiling as though she could read his mind, knowing what he was thinking.

"And what of me Sir?" she smirked knowingly, "What do you intend for me?"

"Firstly we must get you out of those wet clothes and get you warmed up but before that we'll go to the bo'sun's locker and remove those chains from your pretty ankles."

Amabella laughed and leaned back waving her legs in the air not caring that she showed everyone that she was naked under her smock. she gave a mock pout,

"I was becoming quite attached to them, I couldn't move very fast when the jailers tried to catch me but they always did."

She didn't elaborate further but they all knew that she obtained extra food by being 'nice' to her jailers.

"Now lead on Sir to this locker, I do hope that it is enclosed I am shivering and will need to remove this smock very soon, but I am sure a gentleman like yourself will know how to keep me warm."

Percy himself was soaking wet but had ignored it thus far, but cold water has the effect of causing various parts of the anatomy to shrink.

"Then I must do the same, a lady of your breeding must know how to keep a man warm enough to show his appreciation."

Alexander had heard enough, he knew full well that Percy intended to take her to the for'ward locker and strip her naked and fuck her.

"Stop this childish banter, if you want to fuck say so and go and get on with it while I remain here with Ve,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sorry Buttercup, and change."

Amabella spluttered with laughter as Percy opened the door,

"BUTTERCUP! Is that what they call you Veronique? What strange names you all have, what about you Sir? Surely I have the right to know the name of the man who is going to be violating my young body so hard that I cry out in pleasure"

Percy smiled grimly to himself, this girl had no idea what she was letting herself in for, the wind would whip away her screams as he took his pleasure.

Meanwhile back in the lounge Alexander and Veronique were all alone. Alexander crossed to Veronique and began fondling her, lifting her breasts from her smock and lifting the hem so her pussy was accessible as he slipped two fingers inside her.

"Why should Percy and Amabella be the only ones to have some fun." He whispered as he nibbled on her earlobe. He was quite aware that any of the party might walk in and catch them but he didn't care, that made it all the more exciting.
 
Last edited:
Veronique watched as Percy led Amabella away. Soon it was just her and her husband alone in the cabin. He wasted no time in fondling her, exposing her breast while his other hand lifted her skirts and found her wet and needy sex. His fingers sank into her warm, moist depths.

Why should Percy and Amabella be the only ones to have some fun.

“Fun indeed. I suspect that her parents have told themselves that their daughter acts as she does to save their lives. Though they were not happy when they had to pick her up from the school that we attended. They did not see me but I saw them and their shame. The young gardener that was forced to leave was not very happy either. Quite frankly, I suspect that Amabella and Percy may be made for each other.”

She reached for the front of his pants. Slipping a hand down to where his bulge grew, she used her other hand on the back of his neck to pull his face down to hers as she kissed him.

“Well, Sir Thistle, where is thy prick?” She smiled at his suggestively.

*****

“So, sir, are you the leader of this merry band? I must say that I am very very appreciative for the rescue of myself. And my family, of course.”

Amabella smiled and placed a hand on his arm.

“What should I call you? Those that know me call me Bella.”
 
'Well, Sir Thistle, where is thy prick?'

Alexander grinned like the cat that got the cream at his wife's naughty question and replied in the same manner,

"Why do you ask Madam? It is clear you know the use to which it will be put, at the moment it is seeking a warm safe place in which to rest, do you have such a place available?"

He chuckled loudly as the head of his cock was exposed and guided to her entrance. Veronique's shapely legs were all akimbo and spread wide as Alexander hovered above her, teasing her now thoroughly wet slit by sliding along the soft furrow from bottom to top and gently rubbing the hood of her clit, enticing her little bud to swell and poke its head into the open. He lowered himself gently and his cock easily parted her outer lips and slipped inside her. There was a mutual sigh of satisfaction and pleasure from them both as Alexander began to slowly pump into her.

"My prick has found its target but I fear it will not get much rest."

He was about to increase the pace and drive deeper when the door to the lounge opened and there stood the Comte and his wife dressed in whatever clothes they had been able to find. The Comtessa turned her head away in apparent disgust at what she saw, exclaiming,

"MON CHER DIEU, vois-tu ce qu'ils font? INFLIGER COMME ANIMAUX, INDIQUANT JE VOUS DIS!"

>MY DEAR GOD, do you see what they are doing? FORNICATING LIKE ANIMALS, FORNICATING I TELL YOU.<

The Comte did indeed see, his eyes firmly fixed on Veronique's perfect form threshing in the throes of passion. In true French style he said,

"Pardonnez-moi, Monsieur et Madame, nous n'avions pas l'intention d'empiéter, peut-être serait-il préférable que ma femme et moi retournions à la cabane jusqu'à ce que vous ayez terminé vos activités amoureuses."

>Pardon me Sir and Madam, we did not intend to intrude, perhaps it would be best if my wife and I went back to the cabin until you have completed your amorous activities.<

Alexander was only slightly embarassed by the intrusion but Veronique did her best to cover her breasts even though she was still impaled on her husbands thick rod.

"For goodness sake Veronique explain that we are but recently wed and our passion for each other was overwhelming."

*******************************************************************
' What should I call you? Those that know me call me Bella.'

Percy smiled lasciviously but replied kindly enough so as not to arouse her suspicions,

"Yes I am the leader of this motley crew, and you Bella my sweet may for the moment call me Sir though that may change as the night progresses, that will depend on whether you are all that you pretend to be, now take off your clothes I want to see you."
 
Wonderfully, Alexander sank his cock deep into her sex, their teasing banter eliciting smiles from both of them. In fact, he had just begun to make love to her when the doors opened and in wandered the Comte and Comtessa, their mismatched clothes belying that they were wearing whatever they could find.

But that was not what was embarrassing. They had caught Alexander and Veronique in the sex act. Being called a fornicator was upsetting and apparently Alexander understood enough to know what they were being called.

For goodness sake Veronique explain that we are but recently wed and our passion for each other was overwhelming.

As she lay there speared by her husband’s rod, and trying to preserve what modesty she still had, she spoke to the recently rescued couple that stood there.

“S'il vous plaît pardonnez mon mari et moi. Nous avons récemment été mariés, et notre amour l'un pour l'autre est génial. Nous avons pensé que nous aurions un peu d'intimité dans cette pièce. S'il vous plaît pardonnez-nous pendant un moment. Nous pouvons venir vous chercher quand nous sommes complets.”

Please pardon my husband and I. We only recently were married, and our love for each other is great. We thought that we would have some privacy in this room. Please forgive us for a while. We can come and get you when we are complete.

The smile on the Comte’s face told her that he perfectly understood.

“Un millier de pardons. Nous comprenons et apprécions certainement que deux personnes si courageuses prendraient du temps de leur vie nouvellement mariée pour sauver moi et ma famille. Prenez tout le temps que vous désirez. Vous, monsieur, êtes bénis avec une jeune femme très courageuse.”

A thousand pardons. We certainly understand and appreciate that two such brave individuals would take time from their newly married life to rescue I and my family. Take all the time you desire. You, sir, are blessed with a very brave young wife.

“Oh, I think that he knows that,” she mumbled to herself as the French couple quickly exited. She smiled up at Alexander.

*****

Bella smiled. “Take my clothes off? You want to see more?” She began to remove the worn dress that she wore. “Who am I to deny such a brave man that which he desires?” The ragged dress fell to the floor of the cabin, revealing her nude body. The dress hid the chains still around her ankles. Her body was soft and curvy, with full breast and rich brown pubic hair that matched her long head hair. To the left of her navel was a natural beauty mark.

“Does Sir like what he sees?”
 
Alexander smiled down at Veronique his eyes full of love and lust for her.

"It seems he understands perfectly so may we continue?"

He drove his thick engorged cock hard into her, driving the breath from her body and began pumping her vigorously, IN AND OUT, IN AND OUT, BACK AND FORTH, her body responding and thrusting back at him. Pausing for breath he circled her hard little clit with his fingers before grasping the hard nub and drawing it out further and rubbing the sensitive flesh between his fingers while she continued to thrust her hips up against him her head rolling side to side in passion.

"You are indeed a quick and eager learner my love, you become more skilled each time we make love, now, I think is the time for you to learn what your husband desires once we are both sated."

He plunged once more into the moist depths of her sex and felt her stiffen and shudder under him as he released his creamy life giving seed inside her. When he had finished his hands roamed over body, her hips, legs, thighs, stomach and breasts, caressing each part lovingly and tenderly.

"Your husband desires you to clean him, take me in your sweet mouth and suck my manhood clean"

He waited for her to oblige him.

*****

Percy feasted his eyes on the young beauty who stood naked before him, that she was willing he had no doubt, she had shed her clothes without a trace of shame or modesty.

' Does Sir like what he sees?'

A lascivious smile crept across his face as his lips curled in an almost wolfish fashion.

"Indeed I do, now I should allow you to feast your eyes on what I have to offer."

He unbuckled his belt and let his pants drop to the floor, his shirt hung halfway down his muscular hairy thighs but his cock hung way below that, at least eight inches of hard glistening manhood.

"Do you think that is enough to satisfy your hungering aching hole? Perhaps you would like to taste it first?" he said seductively,

Bella simply stared and nodded, she couldn't wait to take that glorious cock in her mouth and then he would take her hard and fill her.

"ON YOUR KNEES GIRL AND I HOPE YOU ARE PRACTISED ENOUGH TO MEET MY DEMANDS."

His barked command shook her out of her reverie and she fell to her knees and scrambled over to him and took his long thick meat in her hand and it grew even more as she lifted her eyes to his, knowing that she needed his permission to continue.
 
Last edited:
As soon as they were alone, Alexander continued making love to her, steadily pumping in and out of her. It was not long before she was shuddering and in answer, she felt his warmth filling her, perhaps his seed taking root within her womb.

...now, I think is the time for you to learn what your husband desires once we are both sated...Your husband desires you to clean him, take me in your sweet mouth and suck my manhood clean

Her eyes flew open wide at his words as she gave a shiver. If she did that, she would be tasting herself as well as him. She hesitated, knowing that he really did expect her to do as he had asked. Why did he have to do this when there was no time to talk about this?

Perhaps if she hurried up and did it, she could get it over with.

She sat up and took hold of his manhood. It was slick with the residue of both her and her husband’s sex. The scent was pungent, and she closed her eyes and tried to think of just getting over it.

Opening her mouth, she placed her tongue under the still heavy appendage and slurped it, keeping her eyes closed. The taste was totally different and she realized that the new flavor was herself. Perhaps she was an acquired taste, but she really could not see why Alexander should like the taste of her.

Quickly she cleaned his manhood before once again opening her eyes. She guessed that she would have to learn how to do this.

*****

Bella was excited at the gleam in the brave liberator’s eyes.

Indeed I do, now I should allow you to feast your eyes on what I have to offer.

Her mouth grew moist as she watched Sir unbuckle his belt and drop his pants. Below the hem of his shirt hung his manhood, the cock tip already moist with his manly juices. How she longed to wrap her lips around it and taste him. He stood there proudly as she stared, unable to look away.

Do you think that is enough to satisfy your hungering aching hole? Perhaps you would like to taste it first?

Her nod told him. So when he barked his command, she quickly obeyed.

ON YOUR KNEES GIRL AND I HOPE YOU ARE PRACTISED ENOUGH TO MEET MY DEMANDS.

Just feeling the power behind it as it increased in size was exciting. She ached to taste it, to show this powerful man just what an asset she could be to him. She wished to show him just how practiced she was.

As she knelt before him, feeling his cock continue to grow, she waited for his permission to continue. Hoping to entice him, she parted her lips to moisten her lips, her eyes not leaving his.
 
Back
Top