My new sister(closed)

My hand still on your throat as I fuck you through your orgasms. When you put your hands on my ass and spread your legs so I can get as deep as possible I began to cum. I released a deep groan as I erupted inside of you flooding your pussy with my cum. After the number of times I had sex today I was surprised anything was left.

I lean down and press my forehead against yours and we lock lips. Passionately making out while I slowly work my hips pumping every last drop of my cum inside of you. I moved my hand off of your throat and moved us so we were spooning. My cock still inside of you pulsing, your ass pressed up against me and our sweaty bodies molded together as one. My arms wrapped around you holding you so close. Our kids eventually breaks and I’m looking into your eyes. “I’m really going to enjoy having you as my new sister.”
 
"Look honey, like father like son" Kelly says with a laugh in her voice from the doorway.

"Yeah and like mother like daughter" he says taking in Kaitlyn naked and glowing with the haze of post orgasm.

"mom! Dad!" what the..." Kaitlyn cries grabbing for covers all pushed off the bed by now.

"OH honey it's ok." Kelly says walking over and sitting on the bed. "I am just glad we are one big happy family.:" Her face smiles as the silk robe barely covers her breasts and crotch as she sits.

Jeff is naked and walks in smiling. "You really gave it to her kid" addressing Matt. "Kelly likes being chocked a little too" she laughs as she slaps playfully back at him. Kelly looks at Kaitlyn who is mortified "the lack of air can make the orgasm better, right?"

Kaitlyn rolls her eyes and says "Whattever. Can we just go back to our beds and call it a night?"
 
Even after being caught by our parents my cock didn’t want to quit. Still buried inside of you in it’s semi erect ten inch state. Pulsing softly while I slowly slide it in and out of your creamy tight creampied pussy. Sex with you was like a drug I just couldn’t get enough of. By the way your mom was looking at me it seemed like she wanted to ride me again wanting another one of my creamy loads inside of her.

After a couple good nights were exchanged they finally left us alone. My arms still holding you against me just like your warm pussy was snugly holding my cock. “Thank god they are gone.” I said kissing your neck. “I could stay inside of you all night long.”
 
"I kind of like them watching" Kaitlyn says as she gently grinds her hips back into your steady endless hardon. "Isn't it nasty to have your step mother hot for you and willing and even horny watching you fuck her daughter?" Kaitlyn continues. "I guess I am a little more perverted than most, " she says as her hand slides back and pulls his ass into her.

"Matt I want more" she confesses as she pushes hard back into him. "I want to be fucking crazy wild!" she gasps excitedly. "I love Candy but she doesn't give me what a man does. Would you ever try a three way? Have any friends?" she pulls his hand to her breast and hopes she had not played too many cards.
 
I couldn’t believe how naughty you were being right now, and I fucking loved it. I couldn’t help but groan when you started working your hips back against me. Such a lewd wet sound filling the air from your wet cum filled pussy sliding along my cock. My dick quickly returned to its fully erect state. It was crazy how many times I’ve been hard today.

My big hand squeezing your perky tits when you brought my hand to them. I start moving my hips with you and we start to have sex again. “I’m into three ways with other girls, as you already know.” I said with a wink to Kelly while she watched me fuck her daughter just like you watched us fuck earlier today. “But with another guy? Not for me. I’m very territorial, I like being the only guy to fuck the pussy I’m having.” I brought my mouth to yours and we shared a very sexy open mouth make out session so your mom could see our tongues sliding together.
 
Enjoying his kisses and active hands Kaitlyn grinds against his amazed at that his hardon persists.

"I am not going to need another cock the way you stay hard!" she says grabbing his shaft with her hand firmly. "Am I that sexy?" she breathes as she strokes the familiar phallus. "I may have to go down on you this time, I am getting sore and that does not happen easily" she whispers as her hand quickens it's pace. "Or maybe you want it somewhere else?" her words are obscene as she brushes her clit with his cock head.
 
“Yes you are that sexy.” I said feeling your hand stroke my pussy juice and cum covered cock. “You keep getting my hard over and over.” I added while caressing your big breasts. My sexy drive surprised me today. After having sex so many times I’ve lost track I continue to get hard. “Why don’t you show your mom how you suck my cock.” I said with a wink up to Kelly.
 
Kaitlyn forgot Kelly was still there. Kaitlyn looked up at her then pushed Matt onto his back.

"This is how you suck dick mom" she said as she bounded to her knees and pulled her hair out of the way as she leaned over to Matt's well worked cock laying hard on his abs. She sucked the head into her lips and then lifted it up so she could push down and suck half of it into her mouth.

"You go girl" Kelly said leaning against the wall with her arms crossed supporting her rack. She winked at Matt who had that look of an idiot, like most men when a woman is sucking their precious cock.

"MMmm" Kaitlyn moaned as she sucked and bobbed on his cock. "It' tastes so good, like your cum baby" she gasped between breathes and then back down on him. She worked up and down sucking all the time.

Kaitlyn moved so she was on her knees with her ass in the air as her hands held his cock up and she fucked it with her mouth.

"Damn girl you can suck dick!" Kelly said as her arms dropped and she rubbed her clit softly. "So hot" she sighed as her eyes went from Kaitlyn slurping Matt's big cock to Matt now looking directly at Kelly.
 
This was like something you’d see in a kinky porno, but it was real and I was living it. When both parents were leaving the room Kelly stayed behind for a little and that lead to this. My dad went to grab a beer and ended up passing out on the couch in the living room. I let out constant groans while you sucked my cock. The cum still on it was replaced with a thick layer of your warm saliva. “That feels so fucking good.”

After watching you suck my cock for a little I looked over at Kelly. She was leaning against the wall rubbing her pussy while she watched. “You like watching your daughter suck my cock?” I asked her biting my lip as I looked her up and down. I thought back to her riding my cock in the back yard earlier and loved how she took control over me.
 
"Yeah?" Kelly asked as she continued staring at Matt. Her mouth was slightly open as her tits jiggled with her arm vibrating her aching clit. "Like mother like daughter" Kelly said smiling when Kaitlyn moaned "uh huh" in agreement without letting his cock out of her mouth.

Kelly walked over to the edge of the bed looking at Matt. "Like father like son in the bid dick that just doesn't stop department" Kelly said looking down at the young man.

"You want mom to fuck you again?" she said oblivious to where her new husband was or the fact her daughter was sucking him for all she was worth.

"You want me back on top? You want to feel a real woman fuck you?" she growled as her heart raced and she was holding back from throwing Kaitlyn off and climbing on that wonderful hard young cock.

"Or do you want to shoot your load into her mouth?" Kelly asked living her fantasy of the porn mom.
 
As Kelly approaches the bed my cock twitched in your mouth. She sat down right near me and looked down at me while talking. Even though she wasn’t my real mom the way she kept calling herself my mom while dirty talking was a huge turn on. I couldn’t decide between the two choices.

I wanted her to ride my cock again, but I also didn’t want this blowjob of a lifetime to end. I also didn’t want to upset either you or Kelly by picking one of you over the other. “That’s probably the hardest choice of my life.” I said with a smirk. I placed my hand on Kelly’s thigh rubbing her smooth flesh. My other hand was on the back of your head while you sucked and slurped on my big dick.
 
Kelly leaned over and kissed Matt as she pushed his hand in between her thighs.

"Finger me baby" Kelly moaned before sliding her tongue into his mouth. She moaned as his finger slid easily into her well lubricated flesh. "That's it harder" she panted as she kissed his neck nearly sucking a hicky for all to see.

Kaitlyn was now rubbing herself as she looked up and saw her mother kissing Matt. She quickened her bobbing and sucking and wanted to feel him cum. She wanted to make him so happy.

Kelly moaned as two then three fingers pushed hard into her. She kissed his ear and let her tongue slide in and make it wet before breathing "will you eat momma's pussy Matty?" It was obscenely hot as Kaitlyn moaned every time she took him deep in her mouth. "Will you Matty, I am so horny..." she breathed into his ear again.
 
The kiss between me and Kelly turned into a very passionate make out session. I started to finger her very wet pussy wanting to make her feel so good. The room was filled with the highly erotic sounds of my fingers sliding in and out of her wet pussy and the sound of you sucking my cock. When Kelly asked if I would eat her out I just nodded my head. My mouth watering in anticipation of her sweet nectar.
 
Kelly wasted no time quickly straddling the young man with her hands on Kaitlyn's headboard she began fucking his face, nearly smothering him as Kaitlyn sucked him. Kaitlyn watched her mother and became overwhelmed with desire she moved up and straddled Matt's wet cock. She eased it into herself and sat back on his full cock. She heard him moan under her mother now gyrating on his face. Kaitlyn began mimicking her movements.

Kelly was grunting as Kaitlyn watched from behind as Kelly's back arched and then flexed and her muscles rippled with effort as she was loving Matt's oral abilities.

"Grab my tits Kay!" she commanded. Kaitlyn did not know if it was for pleasure or just to keep them from bouncing too hard as she rocked her hips. She did as she was told and the obscenity of hit nearly brought her to orgasm as Matt thrust up into her instinctively.

Kaitlyn massaged and pinched her thick nipples and sighed "Does that feel good?"

"God yes!" Kelly cried as her orgasm was nearly upon her. hearing her mother so close Kaitlyn became aware how close she was. She rocked fast forward an back feeling Matt's wonderful cock inside her. She kept squeezing her mother's tits as the two women leaned against each other.

Kelly hissed "yes, yes right there, oh yes don't stop!" as Matt had found the spot. Kaitlyn instinctively orgasmed hearing her mother so close.

She was silent as she bucked twice squeezing Matt mercilessly inside her. "yesss" Kaitlyn sighed as he muscle tightened more and more. She felt Kelly jerk as her own orgasm ripped through her tight body. Kaitlyn hardly noticed Matt's tenth orgasm of the day as the two women exhaled and laughed at how hard they had cum, obscenely together.

"Like mother, like daughter" Kelly said climbing off Matt's drenched face. Kaitlyn remained on Matt enjoying the last moments of his erection.
 
Within seconds of me agreeing to eat Kelly out she was straddling my face. Once her pussy mound landed in my lips I opened my mouth and began to lick her sweet pussy. I felt you stop sucking my cock and was wondering what was happening since I couldn’t see. Then I felt you mount me and my cock slip into your tight wet hungry pussy. I released a deep groan against Kelly’s pussy as your pussy took my entire length inside of it.

As you started to bounce up and down my cock I placed my hands on your lucious ass and help lift you up and down my towering piece of meat. Kelly was grinding her wet pussy on my face and I didn’t stop licking for a second. I would frequently flick my tongue against her clit when it was by my lips and stick my tongue into her dripping hole.

This had to be my favorite moment of the day, bonding in such a special way with my new sister and mother. I was so addicted to your tight pussy, every tine I was inside you it feels like heaven. When you began to orgasm I felt your inner walls tighten around me only increasing the intense pleasure. I slapped your ass and pumped my hips nearing my own orgasm. Squeezing your ass cheeks I thrust so deep and released another load into the depths of your tight pussy. It was such a magical moment as it seemed all three of us orgasned at the same time.

When Kelly climbed off my face strands of a mixture of my saliva and her juices stretches from my mouth to her pussy until she was far enough away that they broke. When she was off my face I leaned up and kissed you deeply. You taste the juices of your own mother off my tongue. I grab Kelly and pull her in and then kiss her deeply next. I switch between both of you until our kissing merges into a three way open mouth kiss. Our tongues twisting together, tasting each other. One of my hands move from you to Kelly and hold her against me. My other hand gently massaging your round ass.
 
Kaitlyn awoke as the sun filled her room. She was naked and sore and laying on her mattress with all the sheets on the floor. Thankfully the door was closed. She began to replay last night and yesterday as she pulled the white comforter up and found a pillow to put behind her head. The computer monitor showed Kelly sleeping in her bed. She glanced at the clock, "10:05"

She stretched and felt her breasts topped with hard nipples at the thought of all the fucking she had done last night with her step brother. Her own mom had gotten into it even.

She leaned over and in her nightstand was a joint and a lighter and she was soon stoned and happily resting naked in bed without a care in the world.
 
I woke up to the sun shining in through my window onto my naked body. I sat up in my bed and rubbed my sleepy eyes. A big grin came over my face thinking back to the incredible day yesterday. So much sexy with Kaitlin, Kelly and Candy. Last night after the greatest threeway that ever happened, me, Kaitlin and Kelly laid in bed taking turns making out for a few minutes as we all came down from our intense orgasms then we all returned to our rooms.

After a quick stretch I climbed out of my bed and gather some clothes to put on. A pair of grey pajama pants and a blue t shirt. Then I left my room and went downstairs to make myself a cup of coffee. My father was already awake but on his way out the door. He explained how he had a very sudden business trip that came up. He would need to travel out of town for a few days so I was to stay and help finish unpacking around the house. He left and I moved to the back porch to relax and drink my coffee.
 
Kelly leaned into Kaitlyn's door with a wink and a sniff. She moved over and sat on the bed next to Kaitlyn taking the offered joint. Kelly was wearing a long white tee shirt.

"Jeff is going out of town for a few days" Kelly sighed as she blew the smoke into the air and enjoyed the morning buzz. "I told him to tell Matt to stick around and help us... unpack" she said with a wicked grin passing the joint back to Kay.

"Hells yeah!" Kaitlyn said with a beaming smile taking a long drag. "Where is that fine piece of meat, I need some unpacking" she said with a laugh. Kelly laughed too taking the joint back,

"Let's go find him" Kelly said giving back the joint and moving to her hands and knees like a dog ready to hunt. "Think he can still get it up like yesterday?" Kelly asked with a smile.

"Let's find out" Kaitlyn said throwing the covers off her naked back and walking towards the door sucking the last smoke from the joint. She walked bouncing towards the kitchen smelling the coffee. SHe followed the smell to the back porch where Matt sat looking out into the back yard.
 
I was almost finished with my cup of coffee when I heard the door leading to the house open. I set my coffee down on the table next to the chair with a light clinking sound when the mug met the table. You were the first one to step out completely naked, my eyes traveling up and down your sexy body. Then your mother was right after you only wearing a white T-shirt that was very thin. I could see her nipples through the fabric.

“Good morning.” I said with a grin as you both approached me. I could smell the weed on both of you and chuckled softly. “You two started the morning good it smells like.” I added with a smile.
 
Kelly follows Kaitlyn out of the sliding glass door into the perfect sunny day. Lay smiles at Matt as she continues walking towards the pool warmed by the sun and Matt's lustful eyes on her. Kelly steps behind Matt's chair and says "Good morning son" as she leans over his shoulder and lays her breasts on his shoulder as she reaches for his coffee. She picks up the cup and drinks with her free hand still on his other shoulder.

"Isn't she beautiful" Kelly sighs after the warm coffee slides down her throat. "Your sister no less" Kelly says as if stating fact but Matt knows it is much more, much nastier. Kelly's hand caresses Matt's neck and chin as she continues drinking his coffee and they both watch Kaitlyn fall into a dive and then slide into the water.

Kelly leans back over Matt's shoulder brushing her firm tits against his shoulder again. This time pausing long enough for him to know it was not an accident. She then breaths into his ear her warm wet sigh.

"I think I will take a swim too" then steps from behind his chair. She walks towards the pool pulling the tee shirt up and over her head. She drops it practically where Matt mounted her the day before. Then she walks down the steps into the water letting Matt appreciate her full figure before sliding under the water.
 
I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of Kelly’s breasts against my body and her arms around me. When she started talking about you I opened my eyes and saw you walking towards the edge of the pool. Sun shining on your naked body, your ass swaying and juggling with your steps. “Yes she is.” I said placing my hand on kelly’s rubbing it softly.

Then I watched Kelly follow in your foot steps to the edge of the pool and strip her shirt off before slipping into the water. I sat there watching you two for a few minutes as I finished my coffee. Then I walked towards the edge of the pool also. I then peeled off my shirt and pulled my pants down standing there naked before diving into the water. I swam a lap around the pool and then went over to the edge watching the two of you move through the water.
 
Kaitlyn and Kelly were submerged up to their necks watching Matt. Underwater Matt could see their hands between their legs which were spread with their feet on the bottom of the concrete pool.

"Had enough of us?" Kelly asked as Matt swam near them.

"He probably wants to go see that super sexy Alaina and leave our frumpy asses here at home" Kaitlyn said with a pout, playing the part perfectly.

"Oh yeah Alaina is so hot" Kelly continued "I stayed over once and heard Matt on the phone with her. She seemed to be begging for him to come over and give her some of his big hard cock." Her eyes burned through Matt mentally begging him to take her.

"Well I guess it was a one night thing and now he will get back to his normal life. I guess we still have Daddy" Kaitlyn said in a naughty little girls voice.

"You better watch yourself there Kay, he is my man" Kelly said with a dominant look.

"Yes mam" Kaitlyn said looking sadly away towards Matt and rising so her breasts were now out of the water topped with big stiff nipples.
 
“You two can’t be serious..” I said making my way through the water towards you and Kelly. “..even if I wanted to go back to Alaina, which I don’t.” I made sure to clarify. “It wouldn’t matter because I’m sure her catching me fucking Candy last night was a bit of a deal breaker for her.” I added as I closed in towards you.

I placed my hand on your hips and pulled your naked body against mine. Your breast’s pressing against my chest and our lips locked and we shared a passionate make out session. I grabbed Kelly when she was close by and pulled her against my body too. I made out with her for a little too. “I’d much rather be here spending time with my family.” I said with a smirk crouching down in the water so my face was level with both of your breasts. My hands squeezing both your ass and Kelly’s ass. My fingers stretching to rub both pussies. I went back and forth between you and Kelly licking and sucking on your nipples.
 
"Family?" Kelly began with a smirk, "son your momma is gonna need some more of this!" she said grabbing his steel shaft under the water.

"Mother!" Kaitlyn exasperated shouted "you are too old for my brother! he needs somebody soft and wet and tight as a virgin" she continued sliding her hand under to his ball and her other over his naked ass.

"Virgin? that horse left the barn a long time ago" Kelly said with a laugh. "He was plenty happy in my well plowed field last night" she said putting her arms around the young man's neck.

Kaitlyn looked at her mother then at Matt as they smiled at her. She was furious and so turned on. She said "OK" and swam on her back to the steps leading out of the pool. She sat on the top step which had only an inch of water or so and leaned back with her legs open for all to see.

"Go ahead Matt, take your pick" she said confidently as the water beaded and ran off her perfect breasts and bare mound. She moved her legs in and out as her lips blossomed between her legs. "You sure you want her?" she asked in a playful childish voice.
 
I listened as the two of you playfully argued over who would get to fuck me first. I watched you go over to the steps and spread your legs, your pretty pink pussy on display for us. Meanwhile Kelly was stroking my erection while I decided which one of you to fuck first. I picked Kelly up and started moving towards the steps. “Such a tough decision.” I said before Kelly slipped her tongue into my mouth and was grinding her pussy against my big dick.

I reach the stairs and set her down and turned her around and bent her over. I grabbed my dock and guided it into her hungry pussy and watched my entire thick length disappear inside of her. I groaned out feeling her slick inner walls wrap around my manhood. I started fucking her from behind and leaned forward and began to lick your pussy.
 
Back
Top