How To Get To Heaven When You Die

DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS GIFT OF SALVATION BELIEVING HE DIED N ROSE AGAIN FOR YOUR SINS?

• YES

Votes: 48 16.4%
  • NO

Votes: 148 50.5%
  • I ALREADY ACCEPTED JESUS GIFT OF SALVATION BEFORE

Votes: 62 21.2%
  • OTHER

Votes: 35 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no holes.

1459456565725.jpg

You'd better worship the goddess Pele or she'll dump hot lava on you. Just saying.

The problem with this argument is that there is zero evidence of her deity, but there is a MOUNTAIN of evidence supporting the God of the Bible.

What evidence, outside of the bible? You can't cite the bible, nor any biblical scriptures as evidence of the "God of the Bible" (Meaning the principal one in the bible) that's circular reasoning. Then, I could just as easily cite Stranger in a Strange Land as evidence of Martians.

What evidence, outside of the bible? You can't cite the bible, nor any biblical scriptures as evidence of the "God of the Bible" (Meaning the principal one in the bible) that's circular reasoning. Then, I could just as easily cite Stranger in a Strange Land as evidence of Martians.
There's the Book of Mormon, which was found in a mountain, or rather, a hill.

There's the Book of Mormon, which was found in a mountain, or rather, a hill.

Again, there's the Dead Sea Scolls too, (Found in a Mesa) which is basically the version I read, in Syriac. (The closest English translation is the NIV) That's not evidence, that's hearsay. You said there's a lot of evidence, plenty. So, you should be able to come up with something more than stories, on an erotic fiction site.

Sorry, you didn't say that, Frodo did. Similar names, I had to look it up. MM. Still, the claim is a lot of evidence, and scriptural accounts are circular reasoning. The Romans kept great records, before they converted.

Last edited:
The problem with this argument is that (1) there is zero evidence of her deity, but (2) there is a MOUNTAIN of evidence supporting the God of the Bible.
1. Hawai'i exists, thus does Pele.
2. Bullshit. And your deity is a pig.

First of all, the Bible IS credible evidence since it was written by the eyewitnesses who were actually there. I think that holds a ton of weight now don't you?

With that said, there are dozens of secular writings regarding Jesus Christ that do collaborate the eyewitness testimony of the Bible. Would you like to see some?

First of all, the Bible IS credible evidence since it was written by the eyewitnesses who were actually there. I think that holds a ton of weight now don't you?

With that said, there are dozens of secular writings regarding Jesus Christ that do collaborate the eyewitness testimony of the Bible. Would you like to see some?
The Book of Revelation is a fourth-hand account. God told it to Jesus, who sent an angel to pass it along to John.

No court of law would accept that evidence.

Yes, that's why I asked for them.

Most of it wasn't written by witnesses that were there. The vast majority of the Old Testament were passed down by word of mouth for generations before they were even written. Especially Genesis-through-Exodus. Basically, just the Gospels, and Acts were actually Dictated by (Illiterate) people to scribes who wrote it down, and we don't know who those scribes were. The vast majority of the New testament was written by Saul, who claimed to have been there, when nobody else was around.

Job is a Jack Tale.

The Revelation of John the Alchemist is a cookbook encrypted in Cabbalistic code, it was translated 7 times from the oldest version (In Syriac) we have to the King James Bible, and Mary was not a Hebrew name, she was King James' cousin.

Now, do you have evidence with better provenance than that?

Who was the eyewitness to Jesus being tempted by Satan? Who was the eyewitness to Jesus at Gethsemane?

Who was the eyewitness to Jesus leaving the tomb? How is it at all likely that nobody was watching at the time?

Who was the eyewitness to Jesus being tempted by Satan? Who was the eyewitness to Jesus at Gethsemane?

Who was the eyewitness to Jesus leaving the tomb? How is it at all likely that nobody was watching at the time?

Alex, I'll take the answer is God for 400.:D

2 Timothy 3:16-17 New International Version (NIV)
16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God[a] may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Alex, I'll take the answer is God for 400.:D

2 Timothy 3:16-17 New International Version (NIV)
16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God[a] may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
Think you can get God to testify to that? Who would God swear to?

Since He is the guy most swear to tell the truth by, I think I will trust Him.;)

Oath: I swear that the evidence that I shall give, shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me God. Affirmation: I solemnly affirm that the evidence that I shall give, shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Kind of a neat verse
John 18:37
"You are a king, then!" said Pilate. Jesus answered, "You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."

I recall several court cases where the Judeo-Xian deity was sued or called as a witness, didn't show, and the official court record proclaimed, "God could not be found in Alabama" or wherever.

Biblical texts already show Lord {JHWH} to be a trickster and liar. Do not believe a word uttered by that holy mouth. You could land inside a whale.

Genesis 22:2 God tells a lie.

No brainer. Isaac is the only recognized son of his legal marriage to Sarah.

If that doesn't satisfy you then look at the qualifier, "whom you love". Isaac was the son he loved.
Ishmeal was sent away by Abraham for awhile for the things he did out of jealousy after Isaac was born. He did repent and a good relationship followed but it wasn't always that way.

No brainer. Isaac is the only recognized son of his legal marriage to Sarah.

If that doesn't satisfy you then look at the qualifier, "whom you love". Isaac was the son he loved.
Ishmeal was sent away by Abraham for awhile for the things he did out of jealousy after Isaac was born. He did repent and a good relationship followed but it wasn't always that way.
Ishmael was a legal son. Sarah arranged for Hagar to bear her husband’s son. Genesis 16.

Which of the rewrites of oral tradition (folktales) are historically accurate? How can you tell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back