The Aging Hockey Star (closed for teazme)

Tommy loves how she didn't pull off, actually her technique had been awesome, deep throating and tonging and making him feel tremendous. But what he loved more than anything was how she swallowed every drop and even cleaned him up. She was so different than the other girls, she wanted to serve him, show him how special he was to her. He smiled at the old saying, "swallow or spit, the difference between love an like", he didn't over read the gesture, but it did please him very much.

When she is done she snuggles and melts into Tommy's arms. "Thank you Ally, that was amazing"

Pretty soon up she goes, and puts on his shirt. With only 3 buttons she is very sexy, Tommy loves how she is getting so comfortable being sexy around him. She looks amazing. He hears her ask, "how does french toast sound for breakfast?"

Tommy walks over to her and picks her up in his arms and kisses her. "It sounds great, but not as good as eating you" he winks and smiles, "don't forget we are going for a bike ride today!"
 
Ally giggles as Tommy picks her up, he makes her feel so tiny and delicate. Ally wraps her arms around his neck and holds onto him so he doesn't drop her. Ally leans forward and kisses his cheek, "put me down so I can make breakfast." Ally goes around the kitchen and starts making up breakfast. She heats up the syrup and turns to Tommy, "would you like milk or orange juice with breakfast?"

Ally puts a huge platter of french toast on the breakfast bar and puts out plates and sits next to Tommy, "so the bike ride? How set are you on going for one?" Ally blushes a little bit, what she is about to reveal is embarassing, "I have never been able to ride a bike?"

Ally digs into breakfast, she has always been a woman who enjoys eating. She hopes Tommy doesn't judge her for how much she eats.
 
Tommy enjoys Ally’s cooking. “Ally everything is great, thank you. It was so nice of you to cook a hot breakfast”. “ You have a great appetite for being so little, I love it when a woman is willing to eat and enjoy”.

“I thought bike riding would be fun is all, would you like me to reach you? I honestly don’t care though, what would you like to do today? It looks like it should be a beautiful day. I am really up for anything as long as we are together...”
 
Ally smiles, "How about I jog alongside your bike? And I am glad you liked breakfast, I think breakfast is my favorite meal of the day." Ally cleans up the dishes, "let me just go get changed and I will be ready to go for a jog." Ally goes and puts on some tiny running shorts and a sports bra and comes out into the living room, "Ok I am ready to go."

Ally does some streches while she waits for Tommy to get ready and she is ready to go for a jog. Ally grabs a bottle of water and puts on her tennis shoes. She jogs down the stairs and

Ally looks at Tommy, "I was thinking we could go towards the park and use the bike path there." Ally takes off jogging in front of Tommy on his bike, "how are you enjoying the scenery?"
 
Tommy liked the view very, very much. First her stretching. And now, her cute little cheeks peeking out of her shorts, and her tight sports bra, he would need to be careful to keep his eyes on the road at all. Tommy had on a pair of spandex biking shorts and a T-shirt. This would be a casual ride, but Ally had put on a little show for him, the least he could do was return the favor.

Off they went, Tommy’s eyes were glued on Ally, particularly her tight, bouncing bottom. “how are you enjoying the scenery?” Tommy more than got the double meaning. “Gorgeous, I love all the curves and undulations, I can’t wait to ride on this path”. They were on a straight path headed to the park, the only curves in sight were all on Ally’s sexy little body...
 
Ally laughed at Tommy, he caught her double entendre. Ally keeps up a steady pace on her jog, and she feels other guys eyes on her body. She doesn't pay any attention them, the only eyes she worries about are Tommy`s. They reach the park and Ally stops for a few moments. Ally gets a glint of mischef in her eyes, "so the path is 2.5 miles up and back from this point. I propose a challenge. Whomever returns to this spot first gets to pick the evenings activities." Ally knows she can sprint faster than Tommy can ride a bike.

Ally gets ready and streches her legs and arms a little more, "shall we start on the count of three?" Ally looks at Tommy, "3" and she starts sprinting, totally skipping 1 and 2.
 
Tommy loves Ally's fun and teasing nature. He sees the men noticing her, but she seems to only look at him. Yes, she is putting on a show, but Tommy loves how it appears to be solely for an audience of one...HIM.

"so the path is 2.5 miles up and back from this point. I propose a challenge. Whomever returns to this spot first gets to pick the evenings activities."

"shall we start on the count of three?" Ally looks at Tommy, "3".

"Why you little cheat!" Tommy yells as he gets his feet on the pedals and begins to chase after the sexy little figure who is quickly vanishing into the distance. Tommy doesn't honestly know if he could win this or not. He is a professional hockey player, so his cardio endurance, if phenomenal by any normal standard. What he does know, is he isn't going to win, he want so see if she has something planned for them, he hopes so, and his eyes go back to those bouncing little shorts.

She is fast, he has to give her that, and she also has great endurance. That will come in handy in the future Tommy thinks, as wicked thougts dance through his brain. He begins to narrow on her and is close to overtaking her as they cross the finish line, but Ally wins.

"Okay, Ally. Winner, winner, chicken dinner, what are you planning for us to do tonight..."
 
Ally laughs as she gets back to the starting spot, she isn't sure if Tommy let her win or not. Either way she plans to rub it in, "yes winner right here. I beat the professional athlete." Ally won't let Tommy forget this anytime soon since she is a super competitive person. Ally pretends to think, "Hmmm so you are at my mercy. Let's head back to the apartment building and get cleaned up."

Ally starts jogging back to her apartment. Her legs are tired and sore, but she refuses to let Tommy see how tired she is. When they get back to the building, Ally sits down on the outside of the building for a little bit, her legs need a break before she goes back up the stairs, since the elevator is broken at the apartment.

Ally sits there and thinks about what she wants to do since she won the competition. Ally decides she wants to stay in tonight, since she has to work in the morning, but she really just wants a nice simple whole body massage.

When Tommy finally catches up to her at the apartment building Ally tells Tommy, "Here is what we are going to do tonight. I need a really good whole body massage after all this running. My legs are so worn out I am not even sure I can make it up the stairs."
 
Tommy hears her rub it in. He has enjoyed his view all afternoon, losing couldn't have been sweeter.

As he pulls in he sees her sitting on the side of the building. He can tell she is wiped, and they still need to climb the stairs.

Staying in and eating and running his hands over Ally sounds great, but he needs to take care of her now.

Without saying another word, he scoops Ally up in his arms and carries her upstairs to her apartnment. She wraps her hands around his neck. Ally is light as a feather, and Tommy is in great shape.

When they get to her door, Ally unlocks it and Tommy carries her across the threshold. He gives her a peck on the cheek, and sets her down on the couch. He starts to rub her legs, starting at her calves, her thighs, and stopping as his hands neared her pussy.

Tommy is a little sweaty too, and should probably leave to go take a shower...
 
Ally smiles and softly kisses Tommy`s cheek as he picks her up and carries her up the stairs, "Thank you Tommy, I don't think I could have made it up the stairs." She wraps her arms around his neck and sets her head against his shoulder as he carries her.

Ally unlocks the door and opens it to let them into the apartment. When he sets her down on the couch she groans softly. As she feels his hands start to massage her she sighs, "Oh that feels amazing." Her legs still hurt a little bit but she knows she needs to shower. "Why don't you join me in the shower and then we can move to the bedroom so I can get my whole body massage and you can put lotion on me." Ally softly smiles, she hopes the massage leads to something more.
 
"Why don't you join me in the shower and then we can move to the bedroom so I can get my whole body massage and you can put lotion on me."

Tommy smiles, he was hoping that Ally would offer to shower together. "Do you mind since we will both already be naked, if we both stay naked for the massage, perhaps I can even use my body to help massage you?

Tommy hopes he isn't scaring her, but feeling the oil between their skin sounds incredibly erotic. Tommy disrobes and stands naked in front of Ally, he smiles and winks at her, he can tease too, "So how do you like the scenery?"
 
Ally smiles and laughs, "well I don't know about the scenery. It is ok. Not very sunny." She giggles at Tommy`s face. She loves that she is comfortable enough to laugh and tease him. "However, a shower with you and staying naked sounds perfect." Ally slowly stands and wraps her arms around his neck, "would you carry me to the shower?"

In the bathroom Ally turns the water on and runs a bath, "Would you mind if we take a bath instead?" Ally puts in some bubble bath and slowly climbs into the tub, leaving enough room for Tommy to slide in behind her.
 
Tommy climbs in behind her so that her back is against his chest, and his legs are on the outside of her. As he slides in his cock is pushed up and flat to his stomach and as he slides in behind her it slides down and touches her back most of the way in. That touch alone is enough to begin to make him hard and he feels a bit self conscious as she must feel him against her back.

The warm water feels good, as does the beautiful woman between his legs. He grabs a sponge she has lying on the side of the tub and dips it into the warm water. He put some liquid soap on it and begins to scrub her back. Tommy gets bold for a second, "Ally, I love being with you, and I hope you are getting comfortable and feel you can trust me. I know it was your choice, and I can't wait to give you a massage, but if there are ever any fantasies that you have that you have never trusted your partner with, I hope you know you can trust me, I can't promise I will do everything, but I promise not to judge you for asking."

Tommy is nervous, he didn't want to scare her, but he did want her to know he was very attracted and reasonably open minded...or at least he thought he was
 
Last edited:
Ally relaxes into Tommy`s chest and smiles. She could enjoy sitting her forever. Ally feels Tommy`s dick behind her and she decides to tease him a little. Ally slowly moves her hands and strokes Tommy`s legs, moving higher and higher. Her hands finally reach Tommy`s dick and slowly moves her hands up and down.

Ally spins around so she can straddle Tommy`s lap. Her hands go down to move up and down on Tommy`s dick. Her other hand goes and plays with Tommy`s balls and she leans in and kisses Tommy, sliding her tounge in to tease him. She slowly begins to rock her body against Tommy.
 
As Tommy scrubs and massages Ally's back he feels her hands slowly moving up his thighs ever closer to his manhood. Finally he feels her little hand and he bucks his hips slightly as she strokes him. Tommy is so happy that she decided to stay in.

All of a sudden he feels her spin and straddle him. He can see her pussy lips pursing open. At first both hands are on my dick, one on the tip, massaging, and the second stroking, then one hands moves down and plays with the boys. She leans in and opens her mouth and he hungrily kisses her, she starts to rock into him as she strokes, and as she does, he slides his hand underneath her and slips a finger insider her.

They keep kissing and her hands start to pump his dick harder and her hips slide up and down as he inserts a second finger, they continue to kiss, rock and enjoy each others bodies...
 
Ally feels Tommy grow hard in her hand and smiles. She is happy she can turn on him. As she plays with him she feels him slip a finger into and she groans out loud. Ally only wants to tease him a little. She really wants a nice long back massage. Ally moves her body against Tommy and hopes she can tease him some more.

Ally leans forward and plays with Tommy`s nipples, gently biting them. Ally moves her hands from Tommy and wraps them around his neck and climbs in and settles on his lap and lays her head on his chest. Ally sits there for awhile and just relaxes and cuddles in with Tommy.

After awhile Ally moves and stands up, "I believe you owe me a full body massage."
 
Tommy starts to get really hard and turned on as Ally plays with him, but he realizes she is just edging him for later, as she releases and sits in his lap and cuddles. She gets up, "I believe you owe me a full body massage." And Tommy is more than a little embarrassed as he gets up out of the bath still completely erect.

"Do you have any baby oil, and do you mind if we have to wash the sheets when we are done?" Ally smiles at the sheets comment, but Tommy is honestly just talking about the oil, which she hands him a nice full bottle. "Okay gorgeous, face down on the bed and you are going to learn what it feel like to get a massage from a professional".

Ally does as told, and lays down her gorgeous toned back, legs and bottom facing him. He licks his lips, and climbs on top of her, straddling her legs and sitting on his legs to keep his weight off of her. He leans forward to pour the oil on her back and dribbles it all over her back and behind, he begins to rub her shoulders, not even realizing that is still hard cock his pushing in and out of where her thighs and bottom of her ass meet, occasionally running up over the crack in her delicious little bottom ...
 
Ally grins as she gives Tommy the baby oil and she lays down on the sheets. She puts her arms underneath her chin and she relaxes. "I like when you call me gorgeous." Ally relaxes on the bed and sighs as she begins to feel Tommy massage her back.

Ally feels Tommy straddle her and feels to oil drizzle on her back. His strong fingers working on her back and she can feel his cock moving in and out of her ass cheeks. Ally moans loudly as she feels the stress work flow out of her body.

Ally lays beneath Tommy and thinks about how she can show her appreciation for his massage. She turns her head and looks at Tommy and sighs at how gorgeous he is. She decides it is time to roll over on her back so he can massage the front of her body.
 
Tommy hops off of her so she can turn over and he focuses a bit on her lower body. He gives her a great foot massage, he massages her calves and knees, and starts on her thighs, digging deep, really relieving her tension. He then massages her hands, arms and shoulders. He then goes back to her thighs and slowly massages and works his way up until he is at her bikini line and he massages into the outer folds of her pussy, he hears her moan and grind her hips.

He is careful to stay on the outside, tantalizing her, he sees her bite her lip. He hops up on the table and leaves her pussy. He straddles her thighs and let's his cock lay between her legs. It is hard and staring up at her. He drizzles more oil on her tits stomach, and pussy. He leans over her and begins long slow strokes up her stomach, over her tits to her shoulders. He does it over and over until her nipples are rock hard. He now takes both hands and massages the outer lips of her pussy and rubs back and forth with his thumbs.

Eventually Tommy opens her lips with his rubbing and he can see her nectar glistening. His oil covered fingers slide inside and he massages her inner lips, she begins to squeal and bites her finger in her mouth. She can't move her legs, but her upper body twitches in excitement. He plays up and down the inside of her pussy, and as he feels her getting more and more aroused he leans over and kisses her as he slides two fingers inside her vagina. Now he is on his knees over the top of her, balancing his weight on one hand, his cock hanging down, inches from her pussy. He is kissing her while he pumps her pussy with his oily fingers. He feels her hands grip the back of his head and drive her tongue into his mouth, her hips buck up into his fingers...her body is electric...
 
Ally is laying and enjoying Tommy working her entire body over. His hands are so talented. Ally groans softy as all the tension leaves her body. She has never felt so relaxed before. Her entire body is just floating. Ally looks at Tommy as he works over her entire body and she feels her chest swell. She doesn't understand what the feeling is, but she likes it.

As she feels Tommy begin to rub and play with her pussy she knows tonight is going to be filled with passion. She feels her legs spreading, wanting to welcome him into her. His fingers moving in and out of her make Ally groan. Ally kisses him back and opens her mouth for his tounge.

Ally moves to wrap her arms around his neck and keep kissing Tommy. As she kisses him she pushes him so he is laying on his back. Ally moves so she is on top of him and she leans down to kiss him, her hair hanging over them. She slowly moves her hair so it tickles his chest as her head moves down, closer and closer to Tommy`s cock. Her mouth hovers over his cock and she gently blows over the head.
 
Tommy can feel her body responding to his touch as he works over her body and plays with her pussy. He loves how she reacts, and all he can think is how lucky he is to have her. He wants her with every part of his body, and can barely control his lust. As she opens her legs, it is as if she is beckoning him in.

Suddenly she pulls him up and pushes him on his back. She is straddling him and her perky little body and breasts are so sexy towering over him, despite her petite size. She kisses me and I just want more, her little tongue dancing with mine, and then she is gone. Moving down my body, I feel little tickles on my chest, and then she is down, blowing onto my cock head, driving me crazy with desire. "Oh God Ally, I can't even tell you how much I want you..."
 
Ally grins as Tommy tells her that he wants her. She wants him too, but she wants to tease and make him beg first. She slowly extends her tounge and just licks the vein, making sure nothing else touches him. After teasing the vein Ally moves to tounge just the head of his cock. Making him feel how close her mouth is, but still how far away it is.

Ally won't take him in her mouth until he begs for him. As she moves her tounge around and around the tip her fingernail scratches up and down. She can see his cock responding to her teasing and she knows it is only a matter of time until she has Tommy begging her to take him in her mouth.

Ally's tounge moves and she grins up at Tommy, she has plans for him tonight, little does he know.
 
Ally is teasing him, tantalizing him, and he...loves it. He is loving the way she is edging him, tickling him, he bucks his hips as he feels her fingernail. Goosebumps run up his body. He can hardly stand it but he tries to hold off, he just loves the tease.

Suddenly Tommy can’t hold back, “Please Ally, Please, PLEASE, PLEASE, OH PUT IT IN YOUR MOOUTH, TAKE ME, GOD, OH PLEASE SUCK MY COCK!!!!”
 
Ally grins when she hears Tommy scream out for her to take him into her mouth. She wants to bring Tommy to the kind of fever pitch he brings her to so she decides to tease him even more. Ally keeps teasing the head of Tommy's cock with her tongue. She removes her tongue and softly blows on his dick. She moves her mouth completely from Tommy's dick and she starts to suckle and play with his balls.

Her hands begin to massage his balls and she moves her tongue to slowly tease his taint, she hopes he likes this.
 
Ally is driving me, CRAZY, each lick, slight suck, and blow sends lightning through his body, and then she is gone. Moving down, playing with the BOYS, oh yes, but his dick, his blood engorged dick, it needs relief. BUT, oh that does feel good, the suckling the licking, he loves how she plays with his balls, his cock aches more. Is this some sort of trantric exercise, he feels like his whole body is ready to cum, not just his cock. Almost as if he is a keg of dynamite, and the fuse is mere seconds away.

And then he feels her go lower, her tongue tickles my taint, and "Oh, Yes, Ally that feels incredible!" I spread my lets an thrust my pelvis up to give her better access. Each lick induces a twitch and involuntary response, precum is flowing out of me, "God Ally that feels good, no one has ever played with me there, and it feels incredible..."
 
Back
Top