Nervous Newbie

well if your baking dressed like that, I am thinking you look hotter than oven the cake is in.

My first time doing something like this so be gentle.

YJmrRV6.jpg

0kECt37.jpg

Welcome to Lit, lovely lady! :rose:
:devil::kiss::rose:

feeling brave, very turned on and have to wait for this bloomin cake to bake and so thought I'd show you what Im wearing to bake in..

sorry for the shoddy quality using camera phone
WMquzsU.jpg

so pretty - thanks and welcome! looking forward to more...

Sarah

Lovely and sexy pics Sarah.Beautiful.

Turn on your PMs if you'd like personal replies

Welcome to Lit and what an introduction. You can bake me something anytime.

You could tell us.:D

Sorry I couldn't tell you what I was doing, both hands were very busy

One pinching my nipples to heat hot points,

The other moving quickly over my clit, fast little circles around and around, getting wetter and wetter, while dreaming you were holding my legs open watching

So sexy, if we were together I wouldn't be able to stop having my way with you. Absolutely gorgeous!

Yea...thinking no need to be nervous....great pics. Thanks.

Sorry I couldn't tell you what I was doing, both hands were very busy

One pinching my nipples to heat hot points,

The other moving quickly over my clit, fast little circles around and around, getting wetter and wetter, while dreaming you were holding my legs open watching

ummmmm...you are sexy as hell! thank you!! ;)

Strawberry,
You are most beautiful and gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us. How does your cake look? Im sure it is a work of art, with the creativity and energy that you are exhuming.

*bows politely*

You are quite the hottie. Would love to get to know you better.

Strawberry,
You are most beautiful and gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us. How does your cake look? Im sure it is a work of art, with the creativity and energy that you are exhuming.

*bows politely*

Cake looks very bare,
tomorrow the slippery messy part. I always get so dirty doing that
The buttercream

Last edited:
Cake looks very bare, tomorrow the messy part. The buttercream icing

Bare and ready for decoration :) sometimes bare is good, lol. A clean canvas for creativity.

While it may be messy, it's fun to sample and let your energy flow through the styling. Best of luck with the decorating! :) Done forget some coffee before you start, and some rest.

:rose:

Back