Calling all moms!

'evening

Greetings :) I'm 35; a married mother. I first came here many years ago to read the stories. I've enjoyed them immensely. I started writing too, and a few ended up online here. And then I discovered the forum and have met a few wonderful women. I'd be up for meeting a few more...

Erica :rose:
 
hello all im a mum of 3 and i found lit like alot of other people through the stories and was a lurker on the forums for many years.
 
Hi I'm f39 from England. Im bi and mum to a 13 year old daughter and married to a straight guy who knows I'm bi.
 
progressed

It`s great to see how this thread has progressed,it took a while,,but it`s coming along fine it seems,,love reading the different one`s posting here,,,
 
Used to be bi-curious, not curious anymore ;-)

Hi there, 42 year-old mother of two boys. I've always been bi-curious but I never knew how to pursue anything with another woman. I had married my high school sweetheart and, although he loved seeing two women together, he wasn't too keen on seeing me with another woman. For my part, I was busy with my career and then being a mom so I didn't know how to pursue anything with another woman. About 3 years ago, I got bold and posted a clever, rather sexy post on Craigslist. Among the respondents was a gorgeous, Christina Hendricks look-alike who was as beautiful on the inside as she was on the outside. She was married, as well, so our only expectation for a relationship was to start a friendship that might one day include "benefits". Within 6 months, we were madly in love. Within a year, we were living together.

I'm divorced now and am happily partnered up with "T". She is an incredible partner and parent to my two boys. We have an incredible live together and I'm so glad that I explored my curiosity. Of course, it turned my life upside down which was, at times, quite painful. But I'm glad I did it and glad I did it with "T".

By the way, the sex is beyond incredible. I wish I had explored other woman *years* ago!
 
Hi. I'm 36. Bi, married to a straight guy who knows I'm bi. I have 4 kids ages 10 to 1. I first came to lit for the stories, signed up for the forums a while back but really haven't gotten into posting yet. I figured out that I was bi several years ago, but haven't explored other than online. Sounds like some of you are in a similar situation.

My husband and I haven't had the best of relationships in some time now. More roommates raising kids together than anything else. It's hard, so I come here for a little escape.

I'd love to chat through pm or email. Working full time and raising my crew doesn't leave any time for IM though.
 
Wonderful Turnout

I didn't expect to see so many moms online here. Thank you ladies for acknowledging that you are out there.
 
Hello, I'm a mom as well, bi, weird, happy. What are you calling the moms for or to?. :)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top