Neighborhood Cigar Lounge

well, your "sway" has me captivated....the suggestion of what charms are beneath your dress...

CUBANMALE said:
Well, it is about time to head out. Thanks for the cigar, the coffee and the conversation. Perhaps I would return soon for more of it (and guess what the it is)

:rose:

It might be a cigar.

It might be coffee.

It might be conversation.

Or IT might be what happens after hours....

44cvny said:
well, your "sway" has me captivated....the suggestion of what charms are beneath your dress...

This is a proper place of business. Any such shenanigans only happen after hours.

Patience is a virtue, is it not?....besides, half the fun of visiting such a place is the suggestion of "something more"...

44cvny said:
Patience is a virtue, is it not?....besides, half the fun of visiting such a place is the suggestion of "something more"...

Yes, Patience is a virtue. But, in that regard, I'm not always a virtuous woman. I want Patience and I want it Right NOW!

I hope my suggestion of "something more" does not disappoint.

J. Fuego Gran Reserva Corojo No. 1 is a cigar to my liking this past weekend.
I am still looking for the "One" cigar. This one is close. Nothing better than A Makers on the rocks with a cigar. Thinking about Cigar Lounges. I've been to a few across the country. They are getting hard to find. The best one that I've been to is Downtown Indy. It's right off the circle. What a place. Wish I could remember the name of the place.

RustingAway said:
J. Fuego Gran Reserva Corojo No. 1 is a cigar to my liking this past weekend.
I am still looking for the "One" cigar. This one is close. Nothing better than A Makers on the rocks with a cigar. Thinking about Cigar Lounges. I've been to a few across the country. They are getting hard to find. The best one that I've been to is Downtown Indy. It's right off the circle. What a place. Wish I could remember the name of the place.

Hope you will enjoy this Lounge.

I'll be sure to keep on stock J. Fuego Gran Reservea Corojo No. 1.

I have some Makers if you care to sit and relax.

I would love a Makes on the rocks. Sits backs and relaxes to the music. Only one thing missing

NeighborLady said:
It might be a cigar.

It might be coffee.

It might be conversation.

Or IT might be what happens after hours....

I would have to comeback afterhours for some of IT ;)

RustingAway said:
I would love a Makes on the rocks. Sits backs and relaxes to the music. Only one thing missing

I can only imagine what that might be.

But I feel compelled to ask. Just what is that one thing?

CUBANMALE said:
I would have to comeback afterhours for some of IT ;)

Did you read the description of the "private room" in the basement?

If not, please do. Then decide if you are UP for some fun there.

Bowlerpa said:
hey i am stopping back again. Hey neighbor, how are you??

Repeat Customers. That is GREAT! That is how you build a successful business. Please tell your friends about this great place to meet, relax, smoke, drink, and flirt with a hot Neighbor Lady. ;)

What would you like today?

Bowlerpa said:
Flirt with the Neighborlady. ;) and a cigar

Somehow I knew you wanted to flirt. ;)

What cigar would you like? Or should I sellect something for you?

:catroar:

NeighborLady said:
Did you read the description of the "private room" in the basement?

If not, please do. Then decide if you are UP for some fun there.

You would made any man ready for some fun anywhere

Bowlerpa said:
You pick it.

How could you not flirt with a Milf like you.

Here, try the freebie - Alec Bradley's MAXX "The FIXX" - a nice strong smoke for a nice strong man. And a very thick cigar for..... maybe I shouldn't continue with that.

I enjoy the attention. Feel free to flirt. :catroar: ;) :kiss:

CUBANMALE said:
You would made any man ready for some fun anywhere

Thank you. I'm glad you gentlemen like having a hostess here in the Cigar Lounge. I enjoy being around such a nice group of manly gentlemen.

NeighborLady said:
Thank you. I'm glad you gentlemen like having a hostess here in the Cigar Lounge. I enjoy being around such a nice group of manly gentlemen.

I certainly enjoy having such a hostess like you. Specially when the hostess wear a short skirt and bend over to pick up things, giving us a wonderful view, as well as provoking an instant hard on.

NeighborLady said:
Proper cigar storage requires a place that is warm and moist.

Hhmmm...

Do I dare?!

Hmmmmm, I would have to verify the condition of that place where you keep the cigar :devil:

CUBANMALE said:
I certainly enjoy having such a hostess like you. Specially when the hostess wear a short skirt and bend over to pick up things, giving us a wonderful view, as well as provoking an instant hard on.

And all this time I thought you guys just had cigars in your pockets. :nana:

CUBANMALE said:
Hmmmmm, I would have to verify the condition of that place where you keep the cigar :devil:

You may inspect the HUMIDOR. :p

But inspecting ME is an entirely different matter.

NeighborLady said:
And all this time I thought you guys just had cigars in your pockets. :nana:

Well, if you believe that, I would invite you to grab it and try it :devil:

Back