Giving in to Daddy (closed for SannaBlonde82)

Susanna's afternoon was busy and she didn't have time to check if any reply had been made. Another meeting with Max, this time with others too, took the rest of her day, and on her way home on the subway a never-ending, one-sided conversation with a colleague bored her to death. She thought of other matters. She thought of the pic she sent, which was still there in her phone. And when her colleague got off and she carried on, Susanna dared to look. The subway train was crowded, and she got a nice, churny feeling in her gut thinking about the risk of someone here seeing her exposed pussy.

Before she got off at her stop, she looked at the app, smiled and sent a short and teasing reply:

"Oh yeah? You think so? How is that going to happen, then?? ;-)"

Susanna put her phone in her handbag, still a secret smile on her face as she made her way home to Joseph, who was waiting with dinner and a glass of wine.

"Had a good day, sweetie?" He said as he kissed her on the cheek.

Susanna nodded. Yes. A very interesting day...
 
Before leaving his office late that afternoon he saw a new message from Susanna and half hoped for another picture. Alas his hopes were not met but he was please to see the flirty message there.

"Oh yeah? You think so? How is that going to happen, then??

He typed back, "I am allowed my secrets. You will just have to wait and see."

After he hit send he pulled up her pictures again and staryed rubbing himself until he was full hard. Undoing his pants but leaving his underwear in place he took a picture of the formed bulge.

Typing another message, "All will be revealed in its proper time and place." He attached the picture of his bulge and sent it with the message.

Looking at her latest picture again he pulled out his cock and slowly stroked to completion while lookimg at the back of thay head and imagining his daughter-in-law for the first time as a sexual conquest bent over his desk.
 
That same evening, laying in bed next to a reading Joseph, Susanna hazarded a quick look at any incoming messages. Indeed, yes. And a pic. Dare she look? Glancing over to check on Josephs level of concentration on his book, she decided she couldn’t resist a peek and what she saw made her breathing race and her cheeks flare up. She looked at the bulging underwear.. jesus.. it looked huge.. or was it just a trick of perspective?

She lay still, but something about her way triggered a reaction from her husband.

“Everything alright, Su?”
“Oh.. yes fine.. why..?”
She turned to him, giving him her most innocent of looks.
“You just seemed like you saw something that scared you!

She patted him on his chest and smiled.
“No.. not all. I’m turning out my light now, ok?”

Next morning, Susanna decided to give it a rest. Things were getting a bit out of hand, and Josephs observation hade made her nervous. With a fair amount of will-power, she managed to keep herself from communication with her stranger for three days. But it was a situation where something just had to give.

Susanna was home alone three days later, and in a state of arousal she couldn’t seem to control. Masturbation was the way out, but rubbing her aching pussy just made her think of.. him. She got out his photos - the pool of cum and his hidden cock, and god yes it was so good to fantasise about him, she imagined sucking his cock.. no.. imagined him fucking her mouth..

Jesus. She got completely naked and even though a release was near, she wanted to crown her orgasm with something.. dirty.

So Susanna stretched back on the sofa, pulling and spreading her legs back, her left hand opening her labia with two fingers. With her right hand she held the phone. She looked. Her stranger would now see her wet pussy from fairly close, he would see her breasts and he would see her head tilted back. It was a good pic. The impressionist painting on the wall behind her naked body just added a touch of class, she giggled to herself.

She sent it to him. And wrote:
“Look what u make me do, daddy”

And then Susanna came. Oh god how she came.
 
Sitting in his study at home on Sunday afternoon his phone beeped. It had been a few days since the last exchange with Susanna but he knew her schedule and was not overly concerned that their fun might be at an end. He still could not deny the surge of excitement when his phone alerted him to the new message.

Opening it up his eyes instantly devoured the delicacy of her form. The spread glistening pussy inviting him to taste, touch, and sink himself into. The round firm mounds of her breasts so tantalizing. He thickened and startes to massage himself.

Then his eyes flared even wider, her left hand was holding those lips apart and he could see her wedding ring. It was unmistakably Susanna's. His eyes switched from her to the room and again there was no mistaking this as Susanna and Joseph's living room. Right down to the Matisse print he and his wife had given them on their first anniversary.

He had been sure it was Susanna before but now he had proof. With that proof came power that, with another look at that body, he knew he would use.

Look what u make me do, daddy

He smiled at the term. Susanna was ready to submit to him and he knew just when and how. At the party on Friday he would confront her and cuckold his own son.

His left hand still massaging his erection he started to reply, "You were a bad girl ignoring daddy for the last three days. I suppose your little gift makes up for it, this time. You need to promise to be a good girl in the future though. Serenity, can you be good and obey daddy when he asks you for something?"

He hit send with a broad smile knowimg that the next few days would be busy preparing for all the surprises on Friday. It would all be worth the wait.
 
Last edited:
‘Yes, Daddy Sir. I can. /Serenity’

Short and sweet. Susanna sent it and felt it. What was this? It was weird because she had never had daddy-issues, in as much as her own father was a rather weak-willed man, much like her husband. Perhaps that was the thing. The total lack of strong men in her life made her want one. Need one. And now, sexually. She admitted readily that she was no psychologist, not even an amateur one, so her guessing and speculation lead nowhere conclusive. But she had reached a point when she no longer fought or hid to herself the fact that submitting to dominance made her madly aroused.

The busy week ahead meant that she would have little time to revel in philosophising over her sexuality, or practising it. It was a hellish work week ahead, and then preparations for the party on friday. In a way Susanna was looking forwarc to it - she generally enjoyed social events and luckily it was a big do on friday, which meant she didn’t have to be stuck at a dinner table with just Joseph and his parents. She could mingle and move about the house and the big garden, with all the other guests.

On thursday evening, having checked her inbox at least once a day without anything from ‘Daddy Sir’ (as she now called him in her mind), she messaged him:
‘Serenity misses her Daddy. I was wondering if maybe we could meet soon?? I think I need to.’ Send.

Ok so fuck, I’ve done it. It’s out there.. It can’t be stopped.. Susanna said it out loud to herself.

And then the pornography. Harder now. And edging herself close, for an hour just pushing herself to the edge and then pulling back.. The woman on the screen, looking into the camera while getting pounded.. the woman looked at Susanna.
Let go, baby.. let go...
 
The wewk had been busy with work and party plans. It had not been so busy though he could not have contacted Susanna but instead chose not to to see how she would respond.

Finally she had and it created a wolf like smile on his face.

I was wondering if maybe we could meet soon??

He looked at those words on his screen again and became instantly hard. This would play into his plans so much better than he had hoped.

Typing his reply he debated how best to work this out. It did not take long before he decided to turn up the pressure on her knowing full well she would struggle to comply and be even more off guard when the truth was revealed.

"Daddy has missed you too my dear. I would like to meet you too. My plans for tomorrow have fallen through. Could you meet me? Drinks at little intimate lounge I know?" Send
 
Last edited:
Daddy has missed you too my dear. I would like to meet you too. My plans for tomorrow have fallen through. Could you meet me? Drinks at little intimate lounge I know?"

Susanna read the message. A spasm of excitement almost made her drop her phone.
Oh fuck. He had taken her up on the offer - and had done so without hesitation, and suggested the worst of days. No, she couldn't do it. Or at least, she would honestly explain the situation to him.

"I have a thing tomorrow evening, I can't get out of it. But maybe later in the evening.. I don't know. I can let you know. Let's keep in touch. S"

She sent it. Friday workday went past in a flash, and now she found herself at home, with Joseph, getting ready. She'd spent 30 minutes making sure he was ready, finding his tie and pointing him in different directions in the apartment so he could get his shit together. When she was done with that, she could focus on herself.

It was still very hot weather, but it was also a family thing, so she balanced between choosing as little clothing as possible on the one hand, and what was fitting for the occasion on the other. She landed somewhere inbetween. A sleeveless light blue dress, the length of it halfway down her thigh. But it was nice and tight, and hugged her hips and buttocks. Buttons down the front, and she fiddled with them, trying out two or three buttons depending on.. well, her mood. Three buttons undone would let an observer who cared enough see some of her white bra.

And the white shoes she'd tried on the other day.. Yes they were perfect. And a new pair of panties.. Not a thong, but of silk and riding high on her hips and sliding in nicely and softly between her ass cheeks. Susanna did her make-up, a little extra, and let her blonde hair hang loose, just a couple of pins to the side. She usually had it in a bun or held it back, but.. she was feeling.. liberated maybe?

They were ready for the evening. Or at least, they thought they were.
 
"I have a thing tomorrow evening, I can't get out of it. But maybe later in the evening.. I don't know. I can let you know. Let's keep in touch. S"

Reading the response again as he laid in bed next to his sleeping wife he thought to himself about how little her family thing mattered. She would be meeting him regardless. Flipping back to her photos he started to masturbate there in bed bringing himself to the edge of cumming repeatedly while fantasizing about Susanna on her knees swallowing his load.

Setting his phone on his bedside table he rolled on his side and started to play with his wife's breasts to wake her. As her eyes opened he pulled his engorged cock from inside his shorts and grabbing head and pressing her down toward it. In the next few minutes she gave him an adequate blow job. Approaching his completion he closed his eyes and imagined the lips on his shaft were Susanna instead of his wife and in a few seconds erupted. Grabbing the back of her head he held her there until it made her choke.

Finally released but with cum and drool covering her chin she looked at Edward crossly, "Edward! What has gotten in to you? I do not like that and you know it." She quickly got out of bed and headed for the bathroom to clean up.

He merely smiled at the closed bathroom door and laid down. "Tomorrow," he whispered to himself before turning out the light.

The next morning his wife was still upset about the night before and would not speak to him. This suited Edward fine, he wanted to have the freedom to focus on Susanna tonight instead of having to be the doting husband during the party.

That afternoon after closing down the office he headed home to prepare for the evening. After a shower and shaving he decided it was time to further set the hook. Taking a picture of himself naked to the waist and wrapped in a towel before opening up the app to send Susanna a message.

"I hope you will be able to join me tonight after your thing. Should I wear this to our meeting? What will you be wearing if you can come meet me? What is your drink of choice so I an have it waiting for you?" after attaching the pic to the message he sent it.

Dropping the towel he examined his body in the mirror for a moment. At 52 he was still in good shape. Mornings on the treadmill had kept most of the middle age spread away. Weights had kept his muscle mass up even if he was not as toned as he used to be. His non-erect cock was sizable as it hung between his legs along with two large testicles. The pubic hair kept trimmed. Yes, he thought, this was a body that would be able to keep up with a woman in her 20s.

Getting dressed for the evening he put on black silk boxers, light grey slacks and a dark blue guayabera shirt. Boat shoes without socks finished the outfit. Heading downstairs he found a note on the table from his wife. "I left for the party already. Drive yourself."

Under other circumstances he would be concerned about how upset she was. Not today though. Driving himself meant he had an additional degree of freedom that would be important tonight. Getting into his car he headed for the party with a quick check of his phone to see if Susanna had replied.
 
Last edited:
Joseph drove them over to his parents. He wasn’t much of a drinker anyway, and enjoyed keeping a clear head and driving. It was one of the few things he had control over, in a way. And she let him. She didn’t enjoy driving as much as she enjoyed a drink - and this evening she would probably need a few.

In the car, she couldn’t resist checking her messages on the app, and yes - he had replied. She smiled to herself, well actually she smiled openly, causing Joseph to look sideways a moment - when she saw his photo. Oh he looked nice.. a well-toned upper body.. she was maybe expecting something.. not as enticing. Impressive.

And now Susanna did something extraordinary, but it felt so easy for her now. She pointed her phone at herself, and quickly produced a nice selfie, slightly from above, giving him a view of her dress, her three unbuttoned buttons (and therefore a little peak of her bra), and her face, sunglasses on.
‘A selfie for instagram or what?’ Joseph half-joked.
‘Haha.. yes well.. maybe.. you think?’

She showed him the pic, but he pushed it away, his eyes focused on the turning ahead.
‘Not now, Su..

While wondering wether or not to cut out her face before sending it, she wrote:

‘Haha yes that looks good on you! ;-)
I would like a negroni, please. On my way to my thing, I will let you know. Here’s Serenity today: ‘

For a few seconds she pondered over a decision. They were approaching the house now, so in a rush of excitement Susanna sent the text with the full photo, with face. Oh my..

They got out of the car, and there were already plenty of guests there, so much so there was a small queue at the door, people standing in line to congratulate Joseph’s mother. Walking up, Susanna saw Edward just behind his wife, and both she and Joseph waved, announcing their arrival. But Edward seemed to be looking at his phone.

They got in line, and soon enough Josephs mother saw them.
‘Oh come on you two..! Come here!! She beckoned them in, and Joseph and Susanna hugged and kissed her.

Susanna was finished first, and there waiting next to his wife was Edward.

‘Hi, Eddie. Catering work out alright?
Susanna smiled and gave her father-in-law a hug and the obligatory kiss to the cheek.

But she could feel it immediately. Something was different.
 
Standing in the receiving line at the party Edward kept his eyes on the door while he stood behind his wife. She was still angry with him but doing her best to keep it invisible as she tried to ignore him, which was fine by him. Shaking hands with a couple they had known for many years his phone beeped at him. Taking a step back he pulled it out to see if Susanna had replied back to him and was quite pleased to see that she had.

Opening the message her picture surprised him. He had not anticipated her sending a face pic but this was just going to make later this evening even easier. Then looking at her message itself he knew just how to start teasing her this evening as well in order to set her off balance.

Typing a quick response, "You look exquisite. Try to have a good time this evening and go with the flow." Send.

Looking up he saw her and his son walk in the door. A moment later she was in his arms and kissing his cheek and a thrill went up his spine knowing exactly what that firm body looked like underneath that tight light blue dress. Looking down he got an in person view of what he had seen on his phone just moments before.

Stepping back he evaluated her from head-to-toe and his eyes froze on her feet and those white shoes. The shoes in so many of her pictures over the last few days. Bringing his eyes back to hers he smiled. Shrugging off her attempt to annoy him by using the diminutive of his name, in fact filing it away for later, before speaking.

"You look exceptionally nice this evening Susanna. The shoes are quite becoming if I may say so. They remind me of some I have seen recently."
 
Last edited:
‘Well, thanks.. so, everything under control? Have you got this party started, Ed??’

Susanna looked at him sarcastically, before stepping past without waiting for a reply because she wasn’t expecting one. She was just teasing him. It was the kind of banter she knew he could take, even if they weren’t fond of each other. But walking into the house, looking for anything that resembled alcohol, she found herself contemplating his words.

Absent-mindedly saying hello to an aunt and a cousin, now with a glass of prosecco in her hand, she couldn’t stop thinking about Edward. The shoes.. that he had seen white shoes resembling her own recently wasn’t weird - that he bothered to mention it to her was.. And the complement- he had never given her one. Not like this anyway.

Oh well. She was soon finished with her italian sparkling, and moved to the kitchen to see if she couldn’t get another italian drink, but something stronger: A negroni. The barman they had hired knew what she was talking about. ‘Che bello, signore.. grazie mille’, she smiled and said in her perfect italian, catching the half-italian barman off guard.

‘Prego, signora’..
 
Watching Susanna walk away he could tell that she was now a little off balance now, just as he had planned. His eyes also scanned over her from behind and he appreciated how tightly the dress clung to her frame. It was going to be a delight later peeling that dress off of her and enjoying the body beneath.

Seeing that she was headed for the back bar area he wandered that way himself and saw her ordering a drink. Approaching from behind Edward heard the exchange in Italian and was impressed. From over her shoulder after the bartender placed the drink on the bar he spoke, "A scotch neat if you please."

He was rewarded at seeing her jump in surprise at his voice to close over her shoulder. Stepping around to the left and taking the scotch their eyes met. "Take a drink of the negroni Susanna. It might help settle your nerves... give you a sense of serenity even."

A quick smile and he was off with scotch in hand to mingle with other guests.
 
Serenity.

He didn't just say Serenity, did he? He did. What the... Susanna stood still with the negroni in front of her on the bar. The bartender was talking.

"Signora, come sta? Tutto a posto..??"

He had seen the panic in her face. She lifted the drink, took what amounted to a gulp, and answered, while turning away:
"Sì.. tutto a posto.. grazie.."

Serenity. The shoes. The look on his face, the tone of his voice.. Jesus mother of christ. It wasn't possible. It wasn't allowed to be possible.

Susanna stumbled out on the pateo, and a friend of Joseph's touched her arm and said hello. But she wasn't there. Instead she was looking out on the garden, and the back of Edward. He turned, smiled and raised his glass to her. And that look.

It was him. She knew it now.
 
Looking back at the patio Susanja was standing there with a detached and confused expression. When he toasted her over the distance and smiled that look turned to one of horror.

She knew. Well it was a little sooner than he had hoped for her to figure it out but she was a smart woman so there should not be any surprise to it really. Keeping his eyes on her he fished his phone out of his pocket and logged in to send a message.

"You look a bit unsettled. Maybe you should find somewhere quiet for a moment. I believe there is a remote little gazebo in the southwest corner behind the hedgerow. You should go there. Now."

For good measure he quickly snapped a pic of her on the patio and attached it with her face pic and the nude from her living room. Then hit send.

Standing watching her it was obvious from the way she jolted when the phone in her purse recieved the message. He just stood and watched her read, all the while with that knowing smile.
 
Last edited:
Susannas knees buckled. "Unsettled" was a gross understatement. She read the message, looked at the photos, and the one of her spread out naked on her sofa.. she didn't know if she was about to cry, it felt like it.. but she also felt something else. She didn't know what exactly. But a part of her brain sent a signal that went down her spine directly striking something that was unmistakably between her thighs.

Susanna didn't want to go the gazebo. Instead she wanted to rush to the bathroom. But something stopped her. Looking back now at Edward, searching for some kind of response, she saw that he was engaged in conversation again, his back turned.

There was no sense in saving the negroni. She drank it and put it down on a table nearby. The bitter taste felt good. Where was Joseph? Nowhere to be seen right now, anyway.

Susanna knew exactly where the gazebo was, she also knew that it was a place that was hidden in the garden and that none of the guests would be close to it. She knew it was a place where Edward often went when he needed peace and quiet - she'd heard of it as part of a complaint - "Oh, Ed, he's probably in his damn gazebo, reading.." one could hear his wife say on occasion.

So she started walking to it. Her body was telling her to. And on her way, she went over it in her head - Edward. Edward was THAT man. THE man. The man who had made her do things, brought out of her completely unacceptable behaviour for a married woman. A dominant man, with that big cock under the.. oh.. and.. the cum.. oh god.. And it was her father-in-law!! Fuck fuck.. fuck..

Susanna was there now. And nervously she waited. For Daddy. She had called him that several times, hadn't she? Yes.

"Daddy Sir. I'm here". She wrote it. And sent it.
 
"Daddy Sir. I'm here"

He reread the message a few times. He was not a nervous man by nature but there was no denying the thrill of butterflies in his stomach. This was different from his other trysts. She was an outspoken akd strong woman compared to the others. She was also his son's wife. Knowing that though only drove him on instead of deterring him.

Swinging by the bar he picked up another negroniand a scotch, this time on the rocks. Picking his way back to the gazebo je was stopped a few times by guests and had to make small talk. He wondered if she would still be there after the several minutes of delay.

Rounding the hedgerow there she was. Standing pensively which was so out of character. Standing there appreciating her figure and her discomfort before speaking, "Good evening Serenity."
 
Last edited:
Susanna didn’t know what else to do but shake her head in disbelief, glancing at him briefly then looking out over the bushes and trees.

‘Good evening..’

She was leaning against the railing, needing something for support - because her legs were still unstable and her heart was beating, she thought she could feel her pulse. Susanna looked again at Edward who had a drink in his hand and it was another negroni. He smiled, silently offering the drink. And his eyes were expecting a word that she deliberately left out just now. It was a test. At least it felt like it, and Susanna decided to submit to it:
‘..Daddy. Good evening, daddy. Sir’.

She felt how fast her cheeks heated up and something happening in her loins, her thighs, her abdomen.

And that unmistakable, involuntary clenching of her buttocks, which she knew since puberty was a sign of extreme arousal.

It was crazy. It was impossible. It was her fucking father-in-law.
 
...Daddy. Good evening, daddy. Sir’.

He smiled as she ussed those words. He knew that this was a total surrender on her part. As strong willed as she was. As vociferous as her women's lib politics were. There was nothing more it could be that complete submission. Perfect.

"Indeed it is." Edward noted the flush in her cheeks and wondered idly how far down on that like skinned body the blush went. There would be plenty of time to find out he supposed.

Handing her the drink he clinked his glass against it lightly, "To the new." Taking a sip of his scotch he waited for her to do the same.

"That is daddy's good girl. But not to much, don't want you getting sick." He took the glass from her hand ans placed it on the railing next to them. Stepoing forward her chin was in between thumb and finger tilting her up to look at him. He placed his drink down as well and kissed her. It was not a chaste kiss bit it was not an open mouthed kiss either. His fingers held her in place as it lingered.

Releasing the kiss and her face he took less than a half step back. Close enough that even a deep breath would bring their bodies into brushing contact.

"How was that?"
 
She didn’t smile. She didn’t look away. She felt the kiss reverberate through her, but she didn’t want to show it. But it was hard work not to. The smell of liquor on his breath - it was nice, and his body so close and.. big. It was like this was a different person to the one she was used to, Josephs father. So she was Serenity then, and Edward was..

‘It was.. good’.

In another time and another place Susanna would have begged him to take her. Hard. Now. Fuck me, Daddy. Rough me up and use me! Words she had always kept to herself, never said to another man and never been executed. Just kept inside in lonely fantasies.
 
‘It was.. good’

That was all he needed to hear. Without another word he puller her to him.and kissed her with genuine passion. Both arms encircled her waist. One hand dropped to grab her ass and pull her hips to his. He felt his erection press against her belly.

While their hips pressed together his tongue pushed into her mouth. Exploring her and knowing that this mouth would soon be used for other pleasures as well.

Finally breaking the kiss he looked down at Susanna... no Serenity. He could see a cauldron of lust in her eyes. It was time to toy with her just a bit.

"That was a good kiss Serenity." His hand on her rump massages it aggresively and he could sense ths slippry feel of silk under his palm. "But you were not nice to Daddy these past few weeks." He swatted her right butt cheek. "You were down right rude earlier tonight." He swatted the left. "That does not make daddy happy."
 
"What I have I done wrong?"

The grabbing of her ass, and his two smacks to it, just served to make her, no let her, submit even more.

She wasn't even surprised now, at it. The online play and the alcohol had made her softer - but the true reasons for what was now happening lay deeper, and further back in time. And the relief of giving up control and letting go was so much stronger than anything else. Even - right now anyway - stronger than fidelity and morality.

"What did I do wrong, daddy?"
 
"You hung up on me when I called you about the catering for one."

He pressed against until she was pinned between him and the railing of the gazebo.

"You have repeatedly referred to me as Eddie as if I am some teenage boy."

His tone was stern as he looked down at her. The sweet smell of her was intoxicating. Pressing against her more there was no hiding the erection pushed to her belly.

"Do you think I am some boy to be ignored? To be cast aside at your whim?"

His cock twitched between them?
 
Last edited:
The weight of his body pushing against her just made her even more aroused, and what was most definitely a hard and big cock pressing itself, moving.. God it felt good, it did. It made her feel good that she could make him so hard.

Susanna wasn't used to being talked to this way, and his scolding of her behaviour made her almost laugh, as she looked at him. She couldn't really take it seriously. She tried to suppress the impulse to say something mocking, still feeling defiant in a way, but she couldn't:

"Ok, Eddie.. I'm sorry.."
 
"Ok, Eddie.. I'm sorry.."

His temper flared at her words and the smug look on her face. She wanted to be petulant and try his patience, fine. Pushing off of her in a way to jam her along the railing he took a half step back.

Grabbing her shoulders and using her imbalance after being pushed it was trivial to spin her around away from him. One hand caught her in the back between her shoulders and pushed her forward so she was bent over the railing.

Holding her there with one hand his other reached down to the hem of the blue button up dress and pulled it up popping off three buttons from the bottom in the process. Her rump was exposed not except for the white silk panties half covering each cheek.

She could hear the belt loosen and then slip from the loops at his waist. Before his entire weight boredown on her hips. That hard cock pressed squarely into the cleft of her ass.

He leaned over her, "Not nice Susanna." It was on that last word he pushed back off her again, shoving her belly into the railing and a second later the crack of leather on flesh reached her ears at the same time the pain from her butt exploded in her brain. Two more lashes quickly followed and then there was his weight, and his cock, pressing in on her making it difficult to breath.
 
Last edited:
It happened so fast.

Having absolutely no experience of this kind of treatment, this kind of man, she couldn't have seen what was coming from her continuing teasing of Edward. But it came none the less.

She found herself now bent over the railing, her dress pulled up and what was unmistakebly his hard cock against her ass.

"Oh.. no.. please".. was all she managed to say before three lashes of his belt came down on her. It wasn't extremely painful in itself, but my god did she feel it. And in the moment it had it's intended purpose - Susanna submitted. It was harder than the smacks and spanks she enjoyed giving herself during masturbation, but not so hard as to scare her. She was definitely paying attention now.

"Oh!" ...she moaned, a submissive moan, not too loud because she was well aware that too much sound would be heard across the gardens to the house.

She spread and even straightened her legs, stepping a few inches wider with both feet. It wasn't a huge distance - but it was noticable for Edward, no doubt about it. And it wasn't an conscious act. It was instinct. And so was the arched back. Look at that..
 
Back
Top