• Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
I'm always up. Insomnia!

Well that just made me all happy inside! :)
Seriously though. Fucking badass pictures.

:kiss:

Thanks, Jerry. Will check links again from my pc tomorrow. :)

So, um, the only reason I'm including this pic is.... It made me laugh.
If you've seen 'lost in translation' there's this scene where Bill Murray is sitting at the bar in a high end Tokyo Hotel, in a tux - and he's just finished a photo shoot and has these bulldog clips on his back keeping his suit tight. I had no where to clip my suspenders besides my underwere tonight. :p

332fe411c9571acb6226da40a85ebeca_zpsb58e2fd4.jpg

lol! You are so creative! Sweetie...you need to get a pair of sewing shears, though...put those damn kitchen shears away before you hurt yourself!

You really thought you were the only one up, eh? and our Sleeping Beauty has insomnia...that just isn't right!:kiss::cattail:

lol! You are so creative! Sweetie...you need to get a pair of sewing shears, though...put those damn kitchen shears away before you hurt yourself!

You really thought you were the only one up, eh? and our Sleeping Beauty has insomnia...that just isn't right!:kiss::cattail:

LOL. No sewing was actually done tonight. And I'm embarrassed that you noticed the kitchen shears - I wanted to get a fully 'retro' photoshoot. :(. Good eye!:)

I bought this Singer at an antique store for $100 about 12 years ago. I thought it was so beautiful, and then realized that I could actually sew with it. I used it for about 5 years, sewing canvas biminis and covers for my sailboat, until I broke the shuttle(cock:eek:).

Later, my good old mom bought me a proper Pfaff for my birthday. Those Germans! They build great shit. You know, if BMW made sewing machines, more guys would be hemming their own jeans - just sayin'. :cool:

LOL. No sewing was actually done tonight. And I'm embarrassed that you noticed the kitchen shears - I wanted to get a fully 'retro' photoshoot. :(. Good eye!:)

I bought this Singer at an antique store for $100 about 12 years ago. I thought it was so beautiful, and then realized that I could actually sew with it. I used it for about 5 years, sewing canvas biminis and covers for my sailboat, until I broke the shuttle(cock:eek:).

Later, my good old mom bought me a proper Pfaff for my birthday. Those Germans! They build great shit. You know, if BMW made sewing machines, more guys would be hemming their own jeans - just sayin'. :cool:

Does your antique have a foot peddle? I had one similar to it, but it was in the full table and had a "knee" lever on it -- you had to press on the lever with your right knee to operate it. I've not seen any like it since.

I use a cheesy Singer for my little projects. And worry not about the shears; I have a similar pair, so they caught my eye! I like to take in your whole photo, because I know you're not just shooting shit. You take some great shots.:kiss:

And P.S.: What was in the oven there? Looks almost as tasty as you! (How's that for cheesy?) :p

Does your antique have a foot peddle? I had one similar to it, but it was in the full table and had a "knee" lever on it -- you had to press on the lever with your right knee to operate it. I've not seen any like it since.

I use a cheesy Singer for my little projects. And worry not about the shears; I have a similar pair, so they caught my eye! I like to take in your whole photo, because I know you're not just shooting shit. You take some great shots.:kiss:

:kiss: thank you.

Yes, there is an electric foot petal that can reach the floor. Mine was made after 1949, in Canada, and I have found similar ones from about 1946 which were almost identical, But mine has an electric belt drive which also runs it.

Erhm. *blush*. I'm kinda proud of my old Singer. In case you didn't notice. :D

I have a few fittings for it that I'm not sure what there for. Maybe I'll post them later.

And P.S.: What was in the oven there? Looks almost as tasty as you! (How's that for cheesy?) :p

Haha. :p

It was shake-n-bake chicken breasts. I thought that it would look like the typical bachelor's one-pot meal in the background. So I actually cooked it while I was setting up the shot. :-/. R.

Then I forgot about it. I wanted to have a shot that had EVERY element of 1940/50's bachelorhood in it, but with just me shooting,I couldn't get the angles right AND have fun too. So I opted for fun! :D

So, I have to admit.....

That this was kind of inspired also by Steinbeck's, Cannery Row. I love the idea of the rooming houses of the depression years, and the Bowery bums hanging out in the spare lots.

If you haven't read it, it's short, lovely, poetic, humorous, and classic.

Haha. :p

It was shake-n-bake chicken breasts. I thought that it would look like the typical bachelor's one-pot meal in the background. So I actually cooked it while I was setting up the shot. :-/. R.

Then I forgot about it. I wanted to have a shot that had EVERY element of 1940/50's bachelorhood in it, but with just me shooting,I couldn't get the angles right AND have fun too. So I opted for fun! :D

Oh yeah !

d9860d44c9d78568d343503a9b229f59_zps912be0cb.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Dude, seriously, is there anything you CAN'T do?

I just have to tell you that the shears weren't what caught my eye in this photo. It was your right hand. Just kind of set something off in my imagination. ;)

Oh yeah !

Dude, seriously, is there anything you CAN'T do?

I just have to tell you that the shears weren't what caught my eye in this photo. It was your right hand. Just kind of set something off in my imagination. ;)[/QUOTE]

I can see that. Gripping a thigh. Leaning forward, and pulling down panties with teeth. ;-)

:D

There is a lot that I can't do, actually. Like (actually) play the guitar, ride motorcycles (very very fast), talk about sports, and (probably) hold down a relationship.

But I can (absolutely) cook a great (panty removing) meal, recite Robert Service poems (but only at a camp fire), give (but not take) good advice on life, love, and family, and do the Frug

I can't see them either Jerry it's a blue box with a ?

I might just cry now :(

Damn!

Let me know if you can see them tomorrow. Might be *approval* lag.

Photobucket is(was) easy for me to use. They might be going through a transitional phase because they are starting to screen photos more for nudity. I like them because I can upload, link, and paste directly to Lit in like 5 seconds from a touch screen.

Tumblr, is more secure, let's me upload anything (*wink*) but I can't link drectly from my iPad/iPhone. :(

Perhaps *someone* out there can send me a solution. ;)

Well, I could see all of your pictures in the most perfect way. These, at the start of the thread some seem to be missing...
And I truly enjoyed them. Those that I could see.

I mean I truly enjoyed you. In your pictures. I truly enjoyed the pictures you made of yourself. Oh dear, I seem to struggle here...

*fanning and taking a deep breath*

What I want to say is: Great pictures.
Thank you for making them, and thank you for making more. At least I hope you will make more...

*subscribed*

Well, I could see all of your pictures in the most perfect way. These, at the start of the thread some seem to be missing...
And I truly enjoyed them. Those that I could see.

I mean I truly enjoyed you. In your pictures. I truly enjoyed the pictures you made of yourself. Oh dear, I seem to struggle here...

*fanning and taking a deep breath*

What I want to say is: Great pictures.
Thank you for making them, and thank you for making more. At least I hope you will make more...

*subscribed*

:rose: thanks dutchrain!

Yes, there are a few that got deleted by photobucket for violating their puritan content rules. :rolleyes: And a few that I decided to delete myself as they no longer line up with my current vision for this thread.:devil:

But I'm glad you enjoyed them, and yes, there will be more.:D

Coffee in hand, I'm not very motivated to get out of bed this morning, so I decided to photo edit a bit instead.

I'm not sure which one i like best. No.5 is kind of resonating with me this morning.

b5e1208e973b52ec22ca58d31e2ef162_zpsc6e38841.jpg

d60174b08beb8c6dd49756c79208c101_zps10f8f3e7.jpg

1993d9e6ea2f8d4ea80b7ae39d5c3273_zps47cc07d7.jpg

236b2bc92476434b387d05282a194d89_zps3d9984b4.jpg

83f3c4ff4e30845a96ddc1ba51d16a8a_zps2d196ae2.jpg

So, um, the only reason I'm including this pic is.... It made me laugh.
If you've seen 'lost in translation' there's this scene where Bill Murray is sitting at the bar in a high end Tokyo Hotel, in a tux - and he's just finished a photo shoot and has these bulldog clips on his back keeping his suit tight. I had no where to clip my suspenders besides my underwere tonight. :p

332fe411c9571acb6226da40a85ebeca_zpsb58e2fd4.jpg

What on earth is/was going on in that kitchen?!! :D

Coffee in hand, I'm not very motivated to get out of bed this morning, so I decided to photo edit a bit instead.

I'm not sure which one i like best. No.5 is kind of resonating with me this morning.

Number 3 is my favourite! :kiss:

4, although it was hard to decide which one was best. Great pics! Finally saw all the ones from a few days back. :)

I am a big believer that black and white makes everything sexier... so I vote for #1.
I really love this photo set by the way. I think it's a new favourite of mine :)

So, I have to admit.....

That this was kind of inspired also by Steinbeck's, Cannery Row. I love the idea of the rooming houses of the depression years, and the Bowery bums hanging out in the spare lots.

If you haven't read it, it's short, lovely, poetic, humorous, and classic.

Men who read are hawt.

And this leaves me speechless.

:heart:

What on earth is/was going on in that kitchen?!!

LOL, _me_. You should have been here, I could have used a wardrobe consultant one set. ;)

Number 3 is my favourite!

4, although it was hard to decide which one was best. Great pics! Finally saw all the ones from a few days back.

It's interesting to see the different preferences, being that the changes are sometimes subtle. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I am a big believer that black and white makes everything sexier... so I vote for #1.
I really love this photo set by the way. I think it's a new favourite of mine :)

:kiss: thanks Katt! I love it when you drop in! :kiss:

Back