Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, here we are on yet another Saturday. I feel as though the weeks just fly by ~ I can't believe we are now moving into the end of July. We look so forward to summer, and it's gone in the blink of an eye.

I have to say, autumn is my favorite season. I like the warm days and cool nights ~ the changing leaves ~ all of it.

Here are a couple more pics, lovebugs! Have a great weekend!

You look good in white :kiss:
Or should that be...you look 'bad' in white:devil: lol

Looking great darlin'. I especially liked the one with the red bra, black choker necklace and your gorgeous pouty pink lips! I am very turned on by this picture. Looking forward to seeing more of you.

Hope you had a great weekend and got plenty of fun time.

I never get tired of looking at you. I look forward to seeing your pics and my heart flutters when I see the links.
Why, thank you. I just hope that heart fluttering stuff is a good thing... and not indicative of the need for Prilosec ... :cattail:

Sounds like my life; planes, trains and automobiles. Off to Atlanta this week...

Sexy as ever with the new photos, by the way
Ugh. I had to give up my road warrior status... just couldn't do it any longer. I always loved meeting new people, but hated being away from home. Safe travels, dear! :kiss:

well fuck.. didnt someone find some yummy time to pose
LOVE IT
Yummy time, huh? :cattail:

Look at you asking for my Sunday morning pics when there is no here for me. :

Don't make me tap into my private stock. . .lol
Well played my sexy friend, well played. :p

20 YEARS? What age do they allow marriage in the U.S.? Maybe you met him in the first grade. That might explain it.
OK, you are now my favorite. :kiss::kiss: I think I'm in love.

My weekend went well thanks
Hope you weren't too tired to enjoy yours :
Weekend was great. No time for anything naughty, but some good, clean, fun.

You look good in white
Or should that be...you look 'bad' in white lol
Ah yes, I'm that good-bad girl. Or bad-good girl? Or good girl gone bad? Oh I don't know...

Looking great darlin'. I especially liked the one with the red bra, black choker necklace and your gorgeous pouty pink lips! I am very turned on by this picture. Looking forward to seeing more of you.

Hope you had a great weekend and got plenty of fun time.
Thank you! Always good to hear from you sweet:heart: Hope life is treating you well, and you're finding some down time to enjoy the summer :kiss:

All good things....

must come to an end. Such is the fate of my current series.

This means I need to get off of my supershyass and take some more! (sigh)

Have a great day...countdown to Friday!!

:kiss::kiss:

Always a hint of a smile, like I've got a secret... I think I know what it is!

Would enjoy tasting those pink lips with kisses, with your lovely charms displayed. Then savoring those bits and nips! ;)

I love your supershytits! You can get off your supershyass and take pictures of all your supershy body parts! :cattail:

Ahhh yes

Can never get enough of you and your lovely breasts -- now lets see where were we -- ohh yes licking kissing the neck, then down o those nipples hmmm sooo good!! but of course as much as I want to stay on the breasts must move further south to relieve the built up tension!

It is a marvelous end. That supershyass.... what an idea.... ;)

Your first sentence had me worried, but I got your message now. Glad to hear it. I find your poses very sexy. Your lips are very full and firm, do you ever consider parting them with your tongue and giving us a glimpse of that sexy organ? I find tongues (womens anyway :)) very sexy part of their anatomy. I know your's is a superb example.

Anyway, hope you have a great weekend. Looking forward to mine. Be naughty, have some fun and in your case---take some pics! :devil: :kiss:

Ugh. I had to give up my road warrior status... just couldn't do it any longer. I always loved meeting new people, but hated being away from home. Safe travels, dear! :kiss:

Now I'll never have the opportunity to run into you in a hotel bar... :(

Always a hint of a smile, like I've got a secret... I think I know what it is!
Shhhhh! Don't tell anyone, ok? ;)

28 and 29 are perfection. hope your week is going great!!!
It's Friday, the best day of my week so far! Hope you're doing well too my dear.

Darlin, I would love to kiss every inch of your delightful body. Love the new pics!!
Well, aren't you fun? Where to start...mmmmmm lips...yesssss lips :kiss:

Would enjoy tasting those pink lips with kisses, with your lovely charms displayed. Then savoring those bits and nips!
Well what are you waiting for? Come on over!

Such lovely views! Very cute!
Thank you!

Glad you had a good weekend
Hope your week is going well:
My week was... a very long one, but it's Friday...yayyy!

A great end to a wonderful series
Thank you :kiss:

I love your supershytits! You can get off your supershyass and take pictures of all your supershy body parts!
Well, then, yes, here I go!

Can never get enough of you and your lovely breasts -- now lets see where were we -- ohh yes licking kissing the neck, then down o those nipples hmmm sooo good!! but of course as much as I want to stay on the breasts must move further south to relieve the built up tension!
Mmmmm... like Texas? :p

It is a marvelous end. That supershyass.... what an idea....
What is it about supershyass? I may just have to oblige...

There are a few things in those pictures that belong squarely in my mouth.
So long as you have something to put into mine. It's only fair.

Your first sentence had me worried, but I got your message now. Glad to hear it. I find your poses very sexy. Your lips are very full and firm, do you ever consider parting them with your tongue and giving us a glimpse of that sexy organ? I find tongues (womens anyway) very sexy part of their anatomy. I know your's is a superb example.

Anyway, hope you have a great weekend. Looking forward to mine. Be naughty, have some fun and in your case---take some pics!
I hope you have some naughty fun planned this weekend! My tongue.... I'll have to work on some mouth pics, just for you. :kiss:

Now I'll never have the opportunity to run into you in a hotel bar...
Never say never, my dear.... one day, you might see my supershy ass glide by you in a crowded hotel bar...

I love a rainy night

What better way to spend a rainy Friday night than starting a new series?!? (OK, well, other than having really crazy loud the-kids-are-staying-at-grandma's-and-I-don't-give a-shit-that-the-neighbors-can-hear-us-make-me-cum-again sex)

Since *that* can't happen right now, what's the second best way to spend a rainy Friday night than starting a new series?!??

So, with this series, I found a new way to wear my black lace shawl. There are times when it doesn't even cover my supershy ass...

3 (If you look really close, just beyond my shoulder...)

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend, lovebugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back