Do you want to be my Teacher?

If I was your teacher.... I would punish you for making my pants uncomfortable with a bulge in class...

Make you come over and unbutton my jeans and slide them down, telling you to touch me to admire what you'd done to me, before ordering you to take it in your mouth...

A beautiful set of photos linked to a short RP. I love it.

Once you have taken your top off, I would have you turn around for a spanking after which I would caress your pink ass and run my fingers between you pussy lips

Good girl. I think if you try a little harder you may be able to pass your English test after all.
Now I would like you to play with yourself, and describe to me in detail what you are doing and what you are feeling.
Make sure you use the correct English words.

Oh my Yellow_M.....:heart::heart::heart:

What a great story.....what what FANTASTICK pictures!!!:D:devil::D

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing.......:)

When I have time I will finish the scenario....

..but let me say that somewhere in it, I as the teacher, will be running my tongue across your lovely pubic stuble, and will most definitely eat your plumped lipped little pussy!!:kiss:

I LOVE you!!!:rose:

Oh my Yellow_M.....:heart::heart::heart:

What a great story.....what what FANTASTICK pictures!!!:D:devil::D

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing.......:)

When I have time I will finish the scenario....

..but let me say that somewhere in it, I as the teacher, will be running my tongue across your lovely pubic stuble, and will most definitely eat your plumped lipped little pussy!!:kiss:

I LOVE you!!!:rose:

AhhA..AH........lick my .......I want ....Sir........i love your tongue......um....AHh........feel so good....

As your teacher, I want you to know that you've done a very good job and made me rock hard. Now, for the next lesson...

AhhA..AH........lick my .......I want ....Sir........i love your tongue......um....AHh........feel so good....

Oh my sweet little girl......:rose:

Your plump little bare lipped pussy smells as the scent of a rose....and tastes as a pomegranate tastes......:heart:

Now I must sample your huge breasts and taste your large, monochromatic puffy nipples.........let me give my tongue to them......:devil::devil:

Oh my sweet little girl......:rose:

Your plump little bare lipped pussy smells as the scent of a rose....and tastes as a pomegranate tastes......:heart:

Now I must sample your huge breasts and taste your large, monochromatic puffy nipples.........let me give my tongue to them......:devil::devil:

AhhHA...AH...lick me plxx.....so yumy....um..

Student

Being a universty lecturer I would single you out for special attention.

You naughty girl, look what you have done (see my profile pic) Now kneel down here...

Hey sweetheart.....great to see you....I just thinking about you......:heart::heart:

um..umum....i want you

Oh my dear you have such sweet, sexy feet......:heart:

So soft....so smooth.....:rose:

As I bring your left foot to my face I rub my nose up and down the sole.....
...and I notice what a sweet scent your feet have.....:kiss:

Such a sweet, clean smell.........I begin to rub my tongue up and down the bottom of your foot as my tongue slips in between each of your tasty little toes...........
:heart::heart:

Back