feeling a little naughty today

Lovely indeed. I'm a 27/m who you've gotten quite excited. Love the most recent pictures with the boots and that you're not afraid to show off. Think you'd have fun with a young buck like me?

Oh goodness... how did I miss this.... I feel like a kitten with a new ball of thread... I just want to keep playing...

attachment.php

Love it.

beautiful!

I love your hair, your nipples, your face, your body..
defintely something i would want to play with!

I am so glad that I found your thread!! You are beautiful and very sexy!! I never would have guessed that you were any where close to 50!! You have a great figure with a beautiful smile and I love your long hair!! That black thong and bra look great on you and accent your curves greatly!! Can't wait to see more. Have a good day and a better tomorrow!!!

Oh goodness... how did I miss this.... I feel like a kitten with a new ball of thread... I just want to keep playing...
So glad you found me :)

And it has been a joy watching you as you become more and more comfortable.
I will say it has been good for me learning to be more comfortable with myself and I would like to say that all of you have helped so much more than you will ever know!

so glad :)

I am so glad that I found your thread!! You are beautiful and very sexy!! I never would have guessed that you were any where close to 50!! You have a great figure with a beautiful smile and I love your long hair!! That black thong and bra look great on you and accent your curves greatly!! Can't wait to see more. Have a good day and a better tomorrow!!!
I so glad you found it too! Thank you for the wonderful comments!

Well if there is anything we can do please ask. Especially if it involves seeing more of you.

Well if there is anything we can do please ask. Especially if it involves seeing more of you.

I promise you will! I'm just waiting on a few things to arrive :) right now I have like 5 outfits and I dont want to bore you all :devil:

I promise you will! I'm just waiting on a few things to arrive :) right now I have like 5 outfits and I dont want to bore you all :devil:

Bore us, 5 outfits sounds like a hell of a time. Put them on and show us all the angles.

Hmmmm

I would like to apologize to all those who have PM'd me, normally I respond to each and every one but I have gotten more today than normal and so I may not have a chance to respond.

Just discovered your thread. I'm enjoying what I've found and looking forward to more

You have such nice, long hair that I would love to grab ahold of and pull as I take care of you from behind....:devil:

I have a feeling that your thread is going to become quite popular and with good reason. :rose:

A woman's new found freedom.....her computer or camera....taking self-portraits and posting them in Literotica....PRICELESS

Unfortunate you had to leave your husband (good thing I'm assuming) in order to find the 'erotic' Freedom... thankfully for Us...

attachment.php

This Picture has me at full Attention....thinking your were enjoying a little play time...with your cam... ')

I love how much it appears that you are enjoying this and taking pics. Thank you so much.

Nothing hotter than a sexy naked lady outside :)

Back