feeling a little naughty today

Many thanks for the pics. You are very sexy and a great tease. ;)

I love your playful photography style.

You have brightened my day. :cattail:

Many thanks for the pics. You are very sexy and a great tease. ;)

I love your playful photography style.

You have brightened my day. :cattail:

Thank you for your kind words! It had been so long since I was told I was sexy and now I get to hear it frequently!!

Thank you for your kind words! It had been so long since I was told I was sexy and now I get to hear it frequently!!

I hope you are having fun posting here and getting the accolades you richly deserve. :rose: :rose: :rose:

I know we the viewers are having a good time. :D :devil: :D

I did want to take some time to answer some of the most frequent questions I get:
Yes my profile is correct I am 49 and will be turning 50 next month ;) (I do still appreciate hearing how I do not look my age!)
I do not dye my hair it is it's natural color - I know I'm very lucky!
I am still married but left my husband a couple of weeks ago and am enjoying my new found freedom very much so :D

Also some extra information for you all:
I'm very proud of my breasts and hair - I had breast cancer 7 yrs ago went through chemo and lost all my hair all over my entire body. I was extremely fortunate that the chemo did it's job!

I do try to answer all my PMs but it does get a little overwhelming, if you PM'd me and I didn't respond wait awhile or try again another day. I'm also not taking additional chat requests at this time.

Again thank you all for enjoying my thread! :kiss:

I did want to take some time to answer some of the most frequent questions I get:
Yes my profile is correct I am 49 and will be turning 50 next month ;) (I do still appreciate hearing how I do not look my age!)
I do not dye my hair it is it's natural color - I know I'm very lucky!
I am still married but left my husband a couple of weeks ago and am enjoying my new found freedom very much so :D

Also some extra information for you all:
I'm very proud of my breasts and hair - I had breast cancer 7 yrs ago went through chemo and lost all my hair all over my entire body. I was extremely fortunate that the chemo did it's job!

I do try to answer all my PMs but it does get a little overwhelming, if you PM'd me and I didn't respond wait awhile or try again another day. I'm also not taking additional chat requests at this time.

Again thank you all for enjoying my thread! :kiss:

Wow! What a woman!

You do not look anything close to 50. Fifty must be the new thirty.

Congratulations on the fight against cancer. That can be such a tough fight. You must have a lot of internal fortitude. Possibly that has helped you decide to leave your husband and make sure you are ALWAYS looking out for #1 (yourself).

I love the mysteriously playful nature of your pics. Please keep them coming. :)

I hope the responses from this forum are lifting your spirits and helping you through your life's journey.

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

I always appreciate your kind words! Thank you so much!
Wow! What a woman!

You do not look anything close to 50. Fifty must be the new thirty.

Congratulations on the fight against cancer. That can be such a tough fight. You must have a lot of internal fortitude. Possibly that has helped you decide to leave your husband and make sure you are ALWAYS looking out for #1 (yourself).

I love the mysteriously playful nature of your pics. Please keep them coming. :)

I hope the responses from this forum are lifting your spirits and helping you through your life's journey.

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

WOW! just catching up to this fine thread. First I thought what a lucky woman to be nearing 50 and have a youthful face and breasts that defy your age. Then read your update and realized just how lucky you are. Good Luck in your future adventures and you've got another fan of your pics. So playful and I really like the ones of you partially dressed. I knew the midwest had the prettiest girls!

Last edited:
Such amazing breasts .... I just want to flick my tongue over those nipples.
:) and they would harden at your touch :kiss:

WOW! just catching up to this fine tread. First I thought what a lucky woman to be nearing 50and have a youthful face and breasts that defy your age. Then reading your update and realized just how lucky you are. Good Luck in your future adventures and you've got another fan of your pics. So playful and I really like the ones of you partially dressed. I knew the midwest had the prettiest girls!

Thank you! I do feel very lucky in life!

i just LOVE the way you look, please keep showing off every inch of that body! ;)

i just LOVE the way you look, please keep showing off every inch of that body! ;)
I will do the best I can!

It's always important to limber up before bedroom workout sessions... ;)

Such a gorgeous woman--your bed looks awfully inviting.
It does help to stay flexible ;)

:) maybe i need to open my mouth a little wider?

mmmmmm ... your photos have just made a part of my body "stretch" :devil: Love your poses! :kiss:
;) Thank you!

I had some request for pictures with pantyhose - sadly those got left behind at my house. So here's the next best thing until I can get some new ones :)

Last edited:
You're posted some very erotic pictures, thank you for sharing. :rose:

Very nice pics hun, its a pleasure to see your playful side come out more and more. And I cant wait to see what you have in store for us next.

Back