Once more with feeling.

You're looking perky today. (The nipples help that look a little:rolleyes:).

Did anyone know that I am actually the best girlfriend in the world? Today I'm cooking roast chicken (organic,free range) AND I'm vegetarian.

:rolleyes:

Did anyone know that I am actually the best girlfriend in the world? Today I'm cooking roast chicken (organic,free range) AND I'm vegetarian.

The fact that you're also stunningly attractive doesn't hurt, either.

-LCN

I'm an omnivore, myself..... but I'm perfectly happy to eat vegetarians... for they are delicious.

I am feeling better thanks :D, it's not so early here so I suppose I should put some clothes on :eek:

Don't trouble yourself on my account.

As a matter of fact it was a bit cold in the truck last night I was thinking about turning the heat up so you might want to take what little you have on off...wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Why don't you post the whole PM? That way, we'd all see that the only words I sent to you, after you exploded on me, was 'Wow, I totally deserved that. Psycho'. The last word was more of a cast-off that shoudln't have been said. But you twist the whole situation to such a point and sounded in the PM like I was a horrible monster, even though I had consistently been kind to you and compliment you not just for looks but personality. Any requests for e-mail could have been met with 'sorry, I know you adore me, but I can't'. Would that have been so hard?

Now you broadcast it all out and put asterisks in my name and then launch a campaign. Congratulations, you're a victim. On lit.

Do you want a trophy? Maybe you can shake the president's hand...

my girl is vegetarian, so this is an amazing thing to me!

Okay,so tonight instead of posting pictures or just replying I decided to write a little bit about myself and my experiences here on Lit.
I've posting here for what, like six months now? (Can't see when I signed up :eek:).
When I first started my old thread I was pretty shocked with the responses I received, my inbox was flooded within an hour and there were so many replies on my thread, of them were nice, some lecherous, some barely coherent.
I didn't have self confidence issues, and I wasn't trying to boost my self esteem, I just wanted to explore my exhibitionism and embrace my sexuality.
Anyhoo time went on and I realised that not all of the reactions that I was going to get on here were going to be positive, I received threats, men sending pictures of their penises to me without me asking, men telling me that I was a sub/that I should be their slave/bitch/whatever, I had one man begging me to stop posting, I had guys who started out friendly but then became needy and manipulative, and a lot of guys who talked to me like I owed them something.
Anyway that thread ended and I took a short break and came back and made a new thread, still exploring myself but perhaps I was a little more insecure than when I started. I'd had a chance to look around and get to know this place I observed how women are spoken to and treated by a lot of men around here.It's always been a process of acting (posting pics or whatever) and then reflecting for me, reading others threads, other reactions etc.

So last week a guy who has posted on my threads from the start (lets call N****ion) sent me a message saying that he wanted to send me a pic of himself jacking off over my pictures. I think, 'erm no thanks, I have ZERO interest in seeing that', so ignore him, not wanting to hurt his feelings by telling him so. He doesn't take the hint, and PM's me asking for my email, I tell him that I no longer have a email for Lit, I don't give my personal one out and that I don't pic share privately because I'm in a relationship and frankly don't want to.
He calls me a psycho. That's right I'm a psycho because I don't want to see his junk :rolleyes:.
So then I was like (to myself) it's no big deal, it happens to all the women who post on AMpics.
Then I thought, 'wait, hold on a minute that is definitely a big deal'. The fact that the women that post here are expected to be able to just push aside the shit they have to deal with from men is ridiculous. Our sexual expression is not an invitation for sexual harassment and sexual harassment is fucking rife on Literotica. We are not objectifying ourselves, we are showing out sexuality, which is a human need.
We are human's and people. We're daughters, mothers, sisters, wives, we have interests, and listen to music, we have friends, and favourite Tv shows, and jobs, and hobbies and we have emotions as well as tits.
Some of you say that you find looking at women on here more erotic because we're 'real' and natural. I personally love AMpics because I think it's important for there to be representations of how 'normal' women look without photoshop or makeup artists. I think every single women who posts on here is brave and beautiful in their own way and we deserve to be treated in the very least like people, and normalization of sexual harassment on here needs to be stopped. I guess you could argue that that is the nature of the sex industry, but women deserve to be able to explore and experience their sexuality in an environment free of fear, threats and abuse.

Sure I know not everyone is like this, in fact I would say that I have been very lucky in befriending a lot of guys on here who are cool and awesome and who have never spoken inappropriately to me or made me uncomfortable. I know a lot of threads have stopped because 'one guys ruined it for the rest of them' by saying something hurtful or abusive to a woman, but the truth is a lot of men have ruined it for a lot of women.
We're sexy an great because we can express ourselves, like human being should, objects do not express themselves, so please don't treat us like objects. Although the objects may prefer looking at your cock pics. :rolleyes:

I do not sympathize with you, and frankly, I think every guy who is sympathizing with you is doing so to minimize the possibility of you discontinuing your exhibition. you're such a drama queen, but then again, I'm not surprised. You're an exhibitionist. You crave attention, and you take it in anyway you can get it.

Having said that, there is something called " the secret cause." Despite what your intentions were upon deciding to post naked pictures of yourself, you gave your viewers an opportunity to prey on you. In other words, you put yourself in harms way, and you have only yourself to place the blame upon. So, If you can't ignore the bad feedbacks, the uncalled for confessions, and requests, you might as well stop posting explicit pictures.

Besides, deep down, you know you're causing all the inappropriate comments which you're complaining about. Because, what you're doing (putting up naked pictures) is inappropriate too. If you really expected men to neither react inappropriately, nor force themselves on you; you'd be leaving your house naked, or flash guys in real life. :D So, save us the Drama, will you?:cool:

I do not sympathize with you, and frankly, I think every guy who is sympathizing with you is doing so to minimize the possibility of you discontinuing your exhibition. you're such a drama queen, but then again, I'm not surprised. You're an exhibitionist. You crave attention, and you take it in anyway you can get it.

Having said that, there is something called " the secret cause." Despite what your intentions were upon deciding to post naked pictures of yourself, you gave your viewers an opportunity to prey on you. In other words, you put yourself in harms way, and you have only yourself to place the blame upon. So, If you can't ignore the bad feedbacks, the uncalled for confessions, and requests, you might as well stop posting explicit pictures.

Besides, deep down, you know you're causing all the inappropriate comments which you're complaining about. Because, what you're doing (putting up naked pictures) is inappropriate too. If you really expected men to neither react inappropriately, nor force themselves on you; you'd be leaving your house naked, or flash guys in real life. :D So, save us the Drama, will you?:cool:

So because a girl likes to post pictures of herself somewhat anonymously, she should tolerate the demands of men who for, whatever reason, think she owes them something? Ridiculous.

I know who's going on Conn's ignore list next... and mine.

It seems to me like YOU are the one being a drama queen, or possibly a troll.
If you don't like this thread go hang out in another one !

So because a girl likes to post pictures of herself somewhat anonymously, she should tolerate the demands of men who for, whatever reason, think she owes them something? Ridiculous.

I know who's going on Conn's ignore list next... and mine.

Bizarre! He's saying it's inappropriate to post naked pics on ampics?

Casting all men into the same group of creeps because they ask for an e-mail address then plastering your drama on a naked-photo sub-forum is a bit attention-whoring, no? In a thread where one continuously demands affirmation of beauty, else a viewer be sent off into a bubble of invisiblity? That's all this thred has been for months now.

If you really expected men to neither react inappropriately, nor force themselves on you; you'd be leaving your house naked, or flash guys in real life.

This is some of the worst reasoning i've ever heard and ignores the fact that guys act inappropriately around her fully clothed.

Plus, I don't think she said anything about comments, just his acting like an ass when she said no thanks.

Man, the guy in your avatar looks fit. . .wonder what you look like?

Plus, I don't think she said anything about comments, just his acting like an ass when she said no thanks.

The funny thing is that she twisted the context and now has you white-knighting for her drama based on events you know nothing about.

Like I said, funny.

Back