Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJFan said:
could be. :D

this is a different neighbor but she's not too bad looking either (but she's had a kid and that immediately disqualifies her from the bangable broad list).

I really want to ask why, I really do. but I think I'll just slowly back away from this conversation. ;)

Scalywag said:
not into MILFs?
looking? sure.

fucking? no.

several reasons for this. primarily, for me sex is an emotional thing and i can't accept the emotional baggage of a relationship that includes a child (and this one happens to be an adolescent whore-slash-asshole). i don't want a kid... biologically mine or otherwise.

Well, kiddies, be good while I'm gone. Play nice with each other and no running with scissors.

(I'll miss you guys. :rose: )

bobsgirl said:
Well, kiddies, be good while I'm gone. Play nice with each other and no running with scissors.

Damn bg I wanted to run with scissors. :devil:

Enjoy...see you when we're both back.

bobsgirl said:

have a good time. sorry you have to be in boston for it, but i hope it's good nonetheless. ;)

all i can think of now is frasier crane in cheers doing his "i'm running with scissors" bit.

bobsgirl said:

Have a safe trip bg and come back to us soon! :rose:

bobsgirl said:

Have a great time BG. :rose:

Scalywag said:
you know, earlier today I was out cutting brush and I was thinking about bi....like has anyone had any contact with her lately? Also Lynxie. I remember her saying that her father had some medical problems, maybe it was cancer, and have only seen a couple posts by her since then.

I wonder if anyone has an email address for her....maybe could send an e-card from the HT gang for us.
I think bi was last at Lit a little over a week ago.

You're right, Scaly. Lynxie's dad was diagnosed with colon cancer.

I never talked to either of them off the boards.

Scalywag said:
I can hit a 7-iron 175 yards (off the fake grass mat), a 9-iron 150 yards, but I can't hit a fuckin wood or driver 100 yards :rolleyes:
i thought you were supposed to hit the BALL, not the club. ;)

Scalywag said:
you know, earlier today I was out cutting brush and I was thinking about bi....like has anyone had any contact with her lately? Also Lynxie. I remember her saying that her father had some medical problems, maybe it was cancer, and have only seen a couple posts by her since then.

I wonder if anyone has an email address for her....maybe could send an e-card from the HT gang for us.
I think Erika has some contact with Lynxie, I remember her answering my query in a thread that I can't remember.

Scalywag said:
My daughter and I went to the driving range yesterday.

I can hit a 7-iron 175 yards (off the fake grass mat), a 9-iron 150 yards, but I can't hit a fuckin wood or driver 100 yards :rolleyes:

For years I keep trying and trying, but I just can't hit them. And since I was hitting the 1-iron over 200 yards off the tee about half the time, I think I'm just gonna say fuck-it and not carry woods or driver in my bag anymore, that way I won't be tempted to try them and suck again, as usual.

Of course, I'll probably suck in general once I get out on the links.
It's all in your swing.

Or so says my hubby. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back